Open Borders for Mexico, Checkpoints For Americans
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Open Borders for Mexico, Checkpoints For Americans within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; If this don't beat all. The liberal/marxists are happy to leave borders from other countries wide open but law abiding American citizens must go through ...

Like Tree33Likes
  • 6 Post By Sasquatch
  • 7 Post By Mad Trapper
  • 4 Post By rice paddy daddy
  • 5 Post By SOCOM42
  • 4 Post By Mad Trapper
  • 1 Post By travis10RZ
  • 2 Post By Sasquatch
  • 4 Post By Mad Trapper

Thread: Open Borders for Mexico, Checkpoints For Americans

Super Moderator

If this don't beat all. The liberal/marxists are happy to leave borders from other countries wide open but law abiding American citizens must go through checkpoints while travelling through their own country?

This smells to high heaven of hypocrisy. The Dems don't want ID to vote but you MUST have ID to get back into your home?

Trump tries to protect Federal buildings from skinny jean wearing hooligans and he's the bad guy. De Blasio happily craps on peoples rights and no one cares.

This here some BS.

All under the guise of "education".

“We’re not looking to target out-of-state residents,” said the city’s sheriff, Joseph Fucito, whose agency will operate the checkpoints. “In fact what we’re looking to do is educate people who’ve spent time in Covid-19 hot spots regardless of their residence.”
    https://www.wsj.com/articles/coronav...20-11596615261
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

The last 3 1/2 years have clearly shown that the greatest enemy to America and the American people lies within our government, and that enemy is the Democratic party.

The last 6 months have seen them begin to implement what they have in store for our future, and that future they envision is not bright.

I really feel SHTF might come this November no matter who wins the election, and I'm not nearly as ready as I'd like to be.

I pray that God will help us.

The Good Cop

I could not read the article without subscribing, but from the title of the link, I'm assuming it's about Covid.
    For several months Florida had check points on the Interstates coming into the state.
    The main targets were people coming from Louisiana on I-10, and New York, Connecticut, & New Jersey on I-95.
    Citizens from those states had to provide certain information, and agree to quarantine for 14 days.

Florida is one of the conservative states. But due to immigrants from other states, is moving toward liberal.

I fully support this activity, and I would go one better - allow NO New Yorkers to enter the state at all. Those damn yankees ruined what used to be paradise by moving down here and bringing their leftist/liberal politics with them.
    Exhibit A: Debbie Wasserman-Schultz getting elected to office.
    Last edited by rice paddy daddy; 08-06-2020 at 08:48 AM.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

BUT, BUT, what if I moved down there?

I sure as hell am no libtard, just a yankee.

That curly haired bitch should be hung from a flagpole.

Quote Originally Posted by SOCOM42 View Post
    BUT, BUT, what if I moved down there?

I sure as hell am no libtard, just a yankee.

That curly haired bitch should be hung from a flagpole.
    ^^^^ Me too!

Hanging is too good for that wench, put her up roadside on a Slippy pike. I'm sure @Slippy would donate to the cause.

The last 3 1/2 years have clearly shown that the greatest enemy to America and the American people lies within our government, and that enemy is the Democratic party.
    I think it's not productive way to speak about whole party. In every party - there are a lot of good people and those who want to ruin everything.
    Michael_Js likes this.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by travis10RZ View Post
    I think it's not productive way to speak about whole party. In every party - there are a lot of good people and those who want to ruin everything.
    I'm sure there are people (politicians) in the Democrat party that mean well. Those people would do well to take a long look at their party and see the vitriol and hatred coming from their party and adjust accordingly.

Don't get me wrong, their are plenty of Republicans that should be lumped in with that hate as well. As I see it they are different sides of the same coin. These people are part of the deep state.
    Michael_Js and 0rocky like this.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    I'm sure there are people (politicians) in the Democrat party that mean well. Those people would do well to take a long look at their party and see the vitriol and hatred coming from their party and adjust accordingly.

Don't get me wrong, their are plenty of Republicans that should be lumped in with that hate as well. As I see it they are different sides of the same coin. These people are part of the deep state.
    Sas, I'll just lump them together as evil politicians, of which there are legions.

I can count the good ones with my fingers and toes.....Re-Elect NOBODY!!!
    Slippy, Michael_Js, 0rocky and 1 others like this.

Sponsored Links