Dr. Simone Gold on hydroxychloroquine
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Dr. Simone Gold on hydroxychloroquine within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; Beck had this DR. on his show couple nights ago and finally posted a video link. She really does a great job with the subject ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: Dr. Simone Gold on hydroxychloroquine

Beck had this DR. on his show couple nights ago and finally posted a video link. She really does a great job with the subject and IMHO is a must watch before it's taken down. Goes to show how much we are getting played.

Hydroxychloroquine is a over the counter drug in many countries. Mainly the ones that aren't having an issue with covid.

One point she brings up towards the end or last couple minutes of video. Dr. Fauci, yep that Dr. Fauci. Was part of a study in 2005 with the Covid 1 Sars virus. Which is 79% the same as the Covid virus we are now dealing with. The study shows how effective the drug was in treating the virus. So Fauci knows darn well we should be using the drug to treat people. It's all a scam.

https://www.facebook.com/GlennBeck/v...19169271575696
    Last edited by Chipper; 07-31-2020 at 06:27 AM.
    The world will not be destroyed those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything. "Albert Einstein"

Just heard the DR. lost her job this morning for making the video. So much for the 1st amendment.
    Michael_Js, Denton, Robie and 1 others like this.
    The world will not be destroyed those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything. "Albert Einstein"

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Chipper View Post
    Just heard the DR. lost her job this morning for making the video. So much for the 1st amendment.
    The Founders feared a powerful government. They didn’t know there’d be tyrannical corporations.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator

The media (lap dogs of the Liberal/Marxists) immediately attacked this woman. Not on her medical training but her background. They dug and found she has some goofy beliefs and attacked them.

If this woman were a muslim doctor that believed in sharia or if she was a transgender and believed she was a man they would defend her. Just pointing out their continuing hypocrisy

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    The media (lap dogs of the Liberal/Marxists) immediately attacked this woman. Not on her medical training but her background. They dug and found she has some goofy beliefs and attacked them.

If this woman were a muslim doctor that believed in sharia or if she was a transgender and believed she was a man they would defend her. Just pointing out their continuing hypocrisy
    Fundamental Alinsky tactic.
    When you can't attack their point, attack the person. Personalize them, pull them out of their "status", demean them, ridicule them. Then you don't have to disprove them. The mob won't care about the point anymore.
    StratMaster, Robie, Slippy and 3 others like this.
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." - H. L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by Kauboy View Post
    Fundamental Alinsky tactic.
    When you can't attack their point, attack the person. Personalize them, pull them out of their "status", demean them, ridicule them. Then you don't have to disprove them. The mob won't care about the point anymore.
    Yep. A great many people think with their emotions, and are therefore helpless to but respond to them. This is why almost every argument is coined in moral terms, with false moral premises and posturing (racist!). Every issue fueled by outrage rather than reason... from the streets to the boob-box. The left has learned to target and recruit such histrionic personalities. There's an army of them.
    Slippy, Denton, Sasquatch and 1 others like this.
    "It Can't be fixed".
    Hidden Content

Just ordered all the following:

Protocol: It’s a low-cost (usually $20) prescription.
    • Hydroxychloroquine 200mg 2x/daily for 5 days
    • Zinc sulfate 220mg 1x/daily for 5 days
    • Azithromycin 500mg 1x/daily for 5 days

Based on: https://uncoverdc.com/2020/07/15/a-s...-to-wear-them/

Hopefully won't ever need it, but...

Peace,
    Michael J.

How does one just order a prescription drug like that? I have the antibiotics and zincs but don’t know how to get Hydroxychloroquine?
    Denton likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by stowlin View Post
    How does one just order a prescription drug like that? I have the antibiotics and zincs but don’t know how to get Hydroxychloroquine?
    Don't know the quality of these sites: https://24medbb.com/search/Chloroqui...hloroquine.com
    https://trustedmedications.com/buy/h...xychloroquine/
    Peace,
    Michael J.
    Kauboy, stowlin and SGG like this.

I caught a video of the doctor who developed the regimen that Dr. Gould and Dr. Immanuel consulted for their treatments. Dr. Zelenko developed the HCQ/Zinc/Z-max combination to combat COVID-19.
    The video, if it's allowed to remain up, is below:

I downloaded it just in case it magically disappears.

In it, near the end, he answers a question we all have.
    "How can I get HCQ if my Dr. won't prescribe it or the pharmacy won't fill it?"
    He recommends an OTC medication called "Quercetin" in 500mg capsules. Like HCQ, it too acts as a "zinc ionophore". It makes the cells receptive to zinc. Not as potent as Chloroquine or HCQ, but still effective.
    I picked up a 200ct bottle off Amazon along with the Zinc Sulfate mentioned above. We've had two close calls in my family, and one of them was my father. Thankfully, neither test came back positive even though my dad and brother both worked with the guy that did get it, as well as members of his family.
    I'd like to have something on hand in case the worst happens. I have no compulsion to get tested, even if I suspect infection. There's literally no reason other than invasive contact tracing, and they won't even admit you to the hospital until you show shortness of breath. I plan to beat it before that ever happens.
    Denton likes this.
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." - H. L. Mencken

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links