Ghislaine Maxwell arrested in New Hampshire - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Ghislaine Maxwell arrested in New Hampshire

This is a discussion on Ghislaine Maxwell arrested in New Hampshire within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; I was so surprised to hear she committed suicide next week!...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree52Likes

Thread: Ghislaine Maxwell arrested in New Hampshire

I was so surprised to hear she committed suicide next week!

I'm sure the FEDs will sqeeze her and she'll pop out some testimony & proof against the targeted >>> could just be that the GOP is stop-gapping any DNC plans to use the Clintons for campaigning - especially a Hellery for Biden presidential candidate swap ...

could be targeting the British Royals for a whole lot of embarrassment >> not sure what that does for anyone - ????
    Michael_Js likes this.
    I llini WarriorHidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by 0rocky View Post
    I wonder if she can survive a watch the suicide.
    fixed it!
    BamaDOC likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Can I get a life insurance policy on her ? Without a suicide clause .
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Quote Originally Posted by jimcosta View Post
    FOX News today is not hinting that Epstein and company was involved in honey traps and blackmailing big people and politicians. Nope, not a word about that angle.

Also the news station stated that the world was searching for G. Maxwell for a long time but the FBI knew where she was and knew they could pick her up when needed.
    This tells me that games are still being played, especially time-wise.
    This morning Greg Hunter suggested the delay in arresting Maxwell might have been that they were waiting for the Federal Prosecutor Geoffrey Berman to be fired and a hand picked replacement for him was in place as Maxwell was to be processed in the Southern District of New York. Berman was suspected of delaying many important prosecutions.

See: President Trump fired U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York Geoffrey Berman after the prosecutor refused to resign. ...
    Our Survival Group Website: Hidden Content

Bill Clinton and leading Democrats like him will have all of the evidence on him wiped clean.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    Bill Clinton and leading Democrats like him will have all of the evidence on him wiped clean.
    You mean...with a cloth?

Brought up on another forum....

The guy (DA?) Barr fired last week was in charge there. Now, out of the blue, she gets arrested.

Rumor has it, he was sitting on the case and not pursuing things.
    inceptor likes this.
    "Orwell's Animal Farm, and 1984 were supposed to be warnings, not instruction manuals."

“A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself within”

― Will Durant

Quote Originally Posted by Illini Warrior View Post
    I'm sure the FEDs will sqeeze her and she'll pop out some testimony & proof against the targeted >>> could just be that the GOP is stop-gapping any DNC plans to use the Clintons for campaigning - especially a Hellery for Biden presidential candidate swap ...

could be targeting the British Royals for a whole lot of embarrassment >> not sure what that does for anyone - ????
    No no no....that would be the reason she would get selected. as any investigation of her husband would be "politically motivated" and the press would not cover it. and how better to do that than to use that poor woman who has endured her husbands numerous affairs and stayed by his side.....

Quote Originally Posted by Robie View Post
    You mean...with a cloth?

Brought up on another forum....

The guy (DA?) Barr fired last week was in charge there. Now, out of the blue, she gets arrested.

Rumor has it, he was sitting on the case and not pursuing things.
    this is a point in which the secret service agents should be forced to give sworn statements....non of that BS about not being able to protect the office....a person denies SS help....then so be it...but if you get it....they are sworn officers of the U.S. not agents of their protectee.

Ghislaine Maxwell arrested in New Hampshire-a8a7c510db198c7661f5558c4c712ac52102c3e50bbd11a1ee2956b258f1f2ff.jpg
    StratMaster and inceptor like this.
    "Orwell's Animal Farm, and 1984 were supposed to be warnings, not instruction manuals."

“A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself within”

― Will Durant

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links