DOJ Preparing Anti-Trust Lawsuit Against Google
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on DOJ Preparing Anti-Trust Lawsuit Against Google within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; Long over-due. The DOJ action has not yet happened, but there are signals it is close. There have been visible signals, subtle but visible, the ...

Like Tree13Likes
  • 2 Post By RedLion
  • 3 Post By Smitty901
  • 2 Post By A Watchman
  • 1 Post By RedLion
  • 3 Post By Chiefster23
  • 1 Post By Robie
  • 1 Post By 0rocky

Thread: DOJ Preparing Anti-Trust Lawsuit Against Google

Long over-due.

The DOJ action has not yet happened, but there are signals it is close. There have been visible signals, subtle but visible, the DOJ was/is about to move on a massive (the biggest in history) antitrust lawsuit against Google and all affiliates.
    It will take time, but from an optimistic position if the DOJ take action eventually Google would be forced to settle a lawsuit. There could be a massive financial settlement in addition to a negotiated Consent Decree. Within the decree terms, we could even see a break-up.
    https://theconservativetreehouse.com...ent-yesterday/
    Denton and SOCOM42 like this.

In the end google likely wins. There is no one they can not blackmail in the courts and likely on a jury.
    Even if they were to be fined, so what. They make users of the services pay the fines and they make even more in the end. Look at how the airlines and others of the years paid a million or more in fines but made 50 million by breaking the rules. Just a dog and pony show. The answer is to break them up and jail the big shots at goggle.
    Do everything you can to get away from google
    Last edited by Smitty901; 06-28-2020 at 05:11 AM.
    SOCOM42, Michael_Js and 0rocky like this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

I forget ... is this lawsuit right before HRC goes to jail or right after?
    Smitty901 and 0rocky like this.
    I will choose to enjoy the journey that God has prepared for me. Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

I get skepticism, but this is a step that we have wanted to happen for some time. By the way HRC lost her appeal and will have to answer questions in person and on the record under oath regarding Bengahzi, her emails and the HRC paid for Steel dossier.
    inceptor likes this.

HRC’s answers.
    1. I don’t remember.
    2. I plead the 5th.
    End of story.
    Smitty901, inceptor and RedLion like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster23 View Post
    HRC’s answers.
    1. I don’t remember.
    2. I plead the 5th.
    End of story.
    We will see. She put up quite a fight not to be required to testify under oath.

I predict an ailment of some sort coming on with HRC...possibly hospitalized for the Chinese virus.
    Smitty901 likes this.
    Democrats are doing more to destroy our country than the Russians could ever hope to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster23 View Post
    HRC’s answers.
    1. I don’t remember.
    2. I plead the 5th.
    End of story.
    I was not in the loop on what the law firm was doing during the campaign. Money was transferred by others with in the campaign. I was not in on every transaction.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

As far as Google goes, these MFers commit what I call electronic extortion. If you do not pay a premium, your company/AD listings wind up on page eight. Very few people have the patience to look at the 2nd page when shopping/researching. There are a lot of companies that I have bought from in the past and when I'm looking for a quick reminder; look up the product for example, I can't find the company listed. I'll go into my old receipts, then pull up their still active webpage-but no listing on Google. Piss me off!! On a different front, maybe the company is OK for millennials as it my understanding that they do not have any expectations of privacy.
    Smitty901 likes this.
    There’s never a wrong time to do the right thing … there’s never a right time to do the wrong thing.

Sponsored Links