This May Set It Off- Richmond Rioters Torch Home With Child Insided, Block Fire Dept
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This May Set It Off- Richmond Rioters Torch Home With Child Insided, Block Fire Dept

This is a discussion on This May Set It Off- Richmond Rioters Torch Home With Child Insided, Block Fire Dept within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; PURE EVIL: Police Chief Breaks Down After Describing How Richmond Leftist Rioters Torched Home with Children inside Then Blocked Fire Department Time to press my ...

Like Tree48Likes
  • 3 Post By AquaHull
  • 8 Post By Sasquatch
  • 8 Post By Real Old Man
  • 5 Post By Denton
  • 6 Post By Smitty901
  • 5 Post By Piratesailor
  • 3 Post By 65mustang
  • 5 Post By Hemi45
  • 5 Post By JustAnotherNut

Thread: This May Set It Off- Richmond Rioters Torch Home With Child Insided, Block Fire Dept

PURE EVIL: Police Chief Breaks Down After Describing How Richmond Leftist Rioters Torched Home with Children inside Then Blocked Fire Department

Time to press my Hawaiian Shirts

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...artment-video/
    Bucket-Back since 2004

Super Moderator

One would hope that one single act would be one too many and finally people would agree to take the cuffs off and squash this coup of America.

Sadly though most wont even hear the story because the propaganda arm of the coup wont report the story.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

It didn't. INstead of the police forcing the blockading folks out of the way with force. the RPD chief got on TV with tears in his eyse the next day. Should have been two cops with bean bag shot guns on the front fenders. drop about four folks with shots to the forehead and that crap will stop right quickly
    It's all true, give or take a lie or two.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator

Read about this a couple days ago. I figured this would cause departments across the nation to target the anarchists. I guess I was wrong.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Quote Originally Posted by Real Old Man View Post
    It didn't. INstead of the police forcing the blockading folks out of the way with force. the RPD chief got on TV with tears in his eyse the next day. Should have been two cops with bean bag shot guns on the front fenders. drop about four folks with shots to the forehead and that crap will stop right quickly
    Nope, live rounds would get the message across.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

South of the Red River and North of the Rio Grande
    Never see this on the MSM.. doesn’t fit the narrative.

Rules for radicals....
    "Erosion of our rights just takes a few good men doing nothing"
    Who is John Galt?

Drop a few monkeys and the rest will beat feet back into the jungle.

Pure evil, indeed. This is when I truly hope there is a special place in Hell for people like that.

Thankfully they did get in and saved the kids...…..the idiots should have been arrested & charged with attempted murder.

Sponsored Links