So much for your right to defend yourself from aggression - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

So much for your right to defend yourself from aggression

This is a discussion on So much for your right to defend yourself from aggression within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by 0rocky Yes but the citizenry keep re-electing the same people. I always held that if you don’t like the way things are ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: So much for your right to defend yourself from aggression

The Good Cop

Quote Originally Posted by 0rocky View Post
    Yes but the citizenry keep re-electing the same people. I always held that if you don’t like the way things are then dump the incumbent. If the trend is that, for a certain office, all you can expect is a single term then maybe the office holder will listen to the voters.

Just an idea.
    South Florida, which is made up of Palm Beach County, Broward County, and Dade County (Miami) is now filled with transplants from the Northeast who brought their liberal politics with them, and refugees from the Caribbean who don't hold American values.
    The only conservatives left down there are the Cubans.

PB County was my childhood home, I grew up there when Robert E. Lee's birthday was still a state holiday.
    Then the yankees came and turned it into New York.
    We left in 1995, couldn't stand it any more.

They have elected the politicians that they want.
    0rocky, SOCOM42 and Inor like this.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

Long live A-66! Viva A-66!
    rice paddy daddy likes this.

The Good Cop

Alpha 66.
    Unfortunately the CIA stabbed them in the back.

For those who may not know, the Bay of Pigs invasion, an attempt to take Cuba away from the communists, was planned by the CIA, with the blessings of President John Kennedy.
    And then. at the last minute, those brave Cubans got royally screwed by the United States and many died.
    Still, Alpha 66 continued to put small teams ashore periodically to do sabotage, but it didn't amount to much.
    StratMaster, Inor and SOCOM42 like this.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by jimcosta View Post
    How Small Communities can COMMAND Law and Order ~ Rex Reviews.

32 Minute Video

Another position a guy can take who has been prepping for decades... but his health is failing. Of course I can pull a trigger... but there's no way I can run and gun anymore. I CAN however be a re-supply for like-minded area young bucks who can. Those large ammo and food stashes many of us old dogs have might still be put to use to rescue a neighborhood (or a country). I don't like being reduced to a supply sergeant... but that's life. And I'm still willing and able to do THAT job.
    Inor, Michael_Js and stevekozak like this.
    "It Can't be fixed".
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by rice paddy daddy View Post
    Alpha 66.
    Unfortunately the CIA stabbed them in the back.

For those who may not know, the Bay of Pigs invasion, an attempt to take Cuba away from the communists, was planned by the CIA, with the blessings of President John Kennedy.
    And then. at the last minute, those brave Cubans got royally screwed by the United States and many died.
    Still, Alpha 66 continued to put small teams ashore periodically to do sabotage, but it didn't amount to much.
    I can tell you why they got screwed and why JFK got knocked off, the whole operation was a cluster-F.

Nothing that happened statside was ever made public!

I know a bit about it because I was involved in a tiny bit of it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links