Senicide
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Senicide

This is a discussion on Senicide within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; Seems everyone is all upset over one man's death. So how come 32,000 don't raise an eyebrow. Maybe cause they were old and or defenseless ...

Like Tree27Likes
  • 8 Post By Real Old Man
  • 2 Post By AquaHull
  • 1 Post By Real Old Man
  • 4 Post By AquaHull
  • 2 Post By Real Old Man
  • 5 Post By MountainGirl
  • 1 Post By Smitty901
  • 2 Post By stevekozak
  • 1 Post By AquaHull
  • 1 Post By Real Old Man

Thread: Senicide

Senicide

Seems everyone is all upset over one man's death. So how come 32,000 don't raise an eyebrow. Maybe cause they were old and or defenseless and their mass murderers are your chief elected officers.

https://www.americanthinker.com/arti...d_tragedy.html
    It's all true, give or take a lie or two.

Not wanting to risk another kick in the nether regions, I think MG is an older woman , who has a stake in this.

As well as I.
    1skrewsloose and Real Old Man like this.
    Bucket-Back since 2004

I must apologize. Seems my numbers were a wee bit off. According to the CDC's prelim deaths due to COVID 19 those over 55 years of age have amounted to almost 70,000 deaths. Doesn't give a break down as to where.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/c...ekly/index.htm
    Sasquatch likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

I'm 61 2 /3 's, and unemployed. WTF should I do ?

eta , Maybe Hunt, Fish, Camp, Boat, Hike.
    Last edited by AquaHull; 06-01-2020 at 01:00 PM.
    Bucket-Back since 2004

I'm guessing that you're healthy. If so do what you feel like doing. Me I'm almost 71 1/2 . Still working in a Prison and we're pretty sure it came thru us in the early part of the year before they had a test for it. Course I've got zero health issues - other than being deaf, toothless, fat and arthritic sometimes.

Seems like the collective we put our limited medical resources on protecting everyone instead of concentrating on those most at risk.

Course it's almost been a fact of life for the last 20 - 30 years that the younger folks have not much real use for us old codgers and would be happy to see us all shuffle off this mortal coil
    Denton and Michael_Js like this.

Quote Originally Posted by AquaHull View Post
    Not wanting to risk another kick in the nether regions, I think MG is an older woman , who has a stake in this.

As well as I.
    Aw..I'm a harmless old woman..heheh

Just turned 65 and lucky as hell for two reasons. First - both my parents are gone so wont have that issue to deal with regarding them. Second - As for myself? This mountain will kill me long before I need to go into a home. You have the right idea, sir; just
    Hunt, Fish, Camp, Boat, Hike. Live your life.

Of all the "really old ways" that I wish was still in place is the time before people put their elderly into a facility. Families stayed together, in the home, kids taking turns taking care of 'grandpa or grandma' - instead of now, where priorities are outside of family - usually self-trapped into jobs to pay for crap they dont need. You betcha it can be difficult, especially without a big family pitching in, but taking care of our own is, for me, the best gift I can give them. I was sole caregiver for mom for her last 4 years; wouldn't trade that time together for anything.

Vanished, into the mist.

65 I can still pass Army Pt standards for half my age. I have mellowed out some over the last 10 years. Every year Doc tells me to keep doing what I am doing it is working. I wish we had no computers. No cell phones. Anywhere in the world. But today I question if I am the rifleman I was once should the need arise.
    stevekozak likes this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Real Old Man View Post
    Seems everyone is all upset over one man's death. So how come 32,000 don't raise an eyebrow. Maybe cause they were old and or defenseless and their mass murderers are your chief elected officers.

https://www.americanthinker.com/arti...d_tragedy.html
    How terrible it would be to find out one of the goals of spreading this virus was to reduce the number of retirees on SSA, to slow the drain on it!! Nothing would surprise me, to tell the truth. The liberal left in this country would not hesitate to kill off all the "undesirables" if they could get away with it! Unfortunately for them, old fingers can still pull triggers, as they may damn well find out before long!! Now you got me worked up!!
    sonofliberty and Michael_Js like this.

I took care of Pa May 2008, Mum 2012 to 2018
    MountainGirl likes this.
    Bucket-Back since 2004

would not surprise me one darned bit. but it seems as though no one thought to tell the cdc to fudge the numbers. Or maybe they did and the real elderly death toll is much higher
    Michael_Js likes this.

Sponsored Links