AntiFa to Hit "White Hoods" Tonight
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on AntiFa to Hit "White Hoods" Tonight within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; Because of graphic language, Denton rightly posted the link to this story down in the Bunker and it can be read (should be read!) there. ...

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree261Likes

Thread: AntiFa to Hit "White Hoods" Tonight

Because of graphic language, Denton rightly posted the link to this story down in the Bunker and it can be read (should be read!) there.
    If you cant find the Bunker, ask Denton for directions.

I also cross-posted the story and link in the General Discussion section of OTP.

Antifa activated nationally via Twitter before their acct was shut down.

from the link: Antifa groups in Portland, Ore. have announced a 6 p.m. gathering at Laurelhurst Park. This is a middle class residential neighborhood far from downtown.

from the link: BREAKING: DC Antifa heading to White House within the hour

There's more... go find it and read it.
    Last edited by MountainGirl; 05-31-2020 at 08:35 PM.
    Vanished, into the mist.

Super Moderator

I wonder how much this is costing Soros.

I wonder what sort of reception they'll have when they go into the "White Hoods" at night.

Will the government go after Soros if AntiFa is formally recognized as a terrorist organization?
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Hope they don't pick the wrong "white" neighborhood. My bet is there are plenty already locked and loaded just waiting.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

This would and will be the wrong white hood to come to.
    I have heard of people pulling their Trump signs in fear. Big no way not happening here.
    Not me but my family has fought and some died for me to be free. My trump and Don't tread on me flag stays.
    I will defend and stand for what is mine and fought for on my behalf. Good luck punks you will need it.!
    Denton, Rellgar, bigwheel and 7 others like this.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by RubberDuck View Post
    This would and will be the wrong white hood to come to.
    I have heard of people pulling their Trump signs in fear. Big no way not happening here.
    Not me but my family has fought and some died for me to be free. My trump and Don't tread on me flag stays.
    I will defend and stand for what is mine and fought for on my behalf. Good luck punks you will need it.!
    I would suggest removing your displays. It might be considered hunting over a baited field.
    Dr. Gregory House

antifa is now openly supported by prominent members of the Democratic Party,
    Minneapolis council member Ellison, AOC of course, and members of Biden’s campaign team.

The Good Cop

Quote Originally Posted by MountainGirl View Post
    Because of graphic language, Denton rightly posted the link to this story down in the Bunker and it can be read (should be read!) there.
    If you cant find the Bunker, ask Denton for directions.

I also cross-posted the story and link in the General Discussion section of OTP.

Antifa activated nationally via Twitter before their acct was shut down.

from the link: Antifa groups in Portland, Ore. have announced a 6 p.m. gathering at Laurelhurst Park. This is a middle class residential neighborhood far from downtown.

from the link: BREAKING: DC Antifa heading to White House within the hour

There's more... go find it and read it.
    At this hour, the historic St. Johns Episcopal Church, built in 1816, located across from the White House is burning tonight.
    Every US President since James Madison has attended services here.

It is DAMN TIME for the US military to lock and load, fix bayonets, and get to work.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by rice paddy daddy View Post
    At this hour, the historic St. Johns Episcopal Church, built in 1816, located across from the White House is burning tonight.
    Every US President since James Madison has attended services here.

It is DAMN TIME for the US military to lock and load, fix bayonets, and get to work.
    I agree. We are being attacked from within. The Commies must be put down.
    Dr. Gregory House

Super Moderator

My brother spent the day boarding up local businesses in Huntington Beach while girlie men in pink T-shirts tried to burn them down. The city called on the vets to help protect the city and he answered the call. Currently their is a curfew of 8pm in the city but we all know the trouble makers don't care about rules or laws.

A few miles from me the savages have been looting and setting buildings on fire. They've been trying to break into a Chase bank but so far no luck. I'm not too worried they'll make it to where I am but I am carrying and ready just in case.

These agitators are only pawns. This has been orchestrated by the same powers that have been trying to break our economy and tear down historical statues. This is yet ANOTHER attempt to break this countries resolve. It's good to see real patriots step up and protect our way of life. This will most likely be another failed attempt but if I am wrong CW2 maybe right around the corner. Stay safe friends!
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

I feel perfectly safe. I moved an AR and a few mags to the hall closet, placed my MPX-K and three magazines on my bed stand and took the trigger lock off of the Mossberg 500 persuader, also by the bed. I'll stand down when this all blows over as I'm sure it will.
    "There is a destiny that shapes our ends, Rough, hew them as we will."

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links