The Riots thread
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

The Riots thread

This is a discussion on The Riots thread within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; Starting a new thread. It's not about police brutality. It's about uncivil feral beasts and leftist "inciters" who are using them. This mayhem has gone ...

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Like Tree354Likes

Thread: The Riots thread

The Riots thread

Starting a new thread. It's not about police brutality. It's about uncivil feral beasts and leftist "inciters" who are using them.

This mayhem has gone beyond "protest", as the MSM still calls it. It is (un)civil unrest.

Post away thoughts, observations, links, experiences.........

How MN D-Gov and D-Mayor deal with riots

Minneapolis Police and National Guard DISAPPEAR — Allow Angry Leftist Rioters to Loot and Burn AGAIN Despite Curfew (VIDEO)

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-curfew-video/

This one gave me a chuckle

VIDEO: San Jose Rioters Whine Cops Didn’t Save Them After Car They Mobbed Turns Around and Runs Them Over

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...s-around-runs/

This one, if I was the UPS driver I'd fear for my life, just had just put the pedal to the metal! Why even slow down?

VIDEO: Leftist Protester Killed, Dragged by FedEx Truck in Downtown St. Louis after Mob Shuts Down Highway and Attack His Truck

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...tack-vehicles/

SHOCK VIDEO: Leftist Rioters Ransack Police HQ and Preliminary Courts Bldg. in Portland, Oregon — Many Came Prepared with Chemicals to Burn and Weapons for Maximum Damage

"As reported earlier — Rioters stormed the Justice Center, which houses the police headquarters, preliminary court rooms, and the main county jail. Once they broke inside, they started looting and destroying the place. Then they set fire to the building, as smoke billowed from the shattered windows.

These weren’t spontaneous protests.

Many of the leftist rioters brought their own chemicals and weapons."

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...aximum-damage/
    Michael_Js and stevekozak like this.

We had some minor skirmishes here in Houston last night I understand. I am sure it will get worse starting tonight. Main safe is open, guns are locked and loaded.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Trapper View Post
    Starting a new thread. It's not about police brutality. It's about uncivil feral beasts and leftist "inciters" who are using them.

This mayhem has gone beyond "protest", as the MSM still calls it. It is (un)civil unrest.

Post away thoughts, observations, links, experiences.........

How MN D-Gov and D-Mayor deal with riots

Minneapolis Police and National Guard DISAPPEAR — Allow Angry Leftist Rioters to Loot and Burn AGAIN Despite Curfew (VIDEO)

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-curfew-video/

This one gave me a chuckle

VIDEO: San Jose Rioters Whine Cops Didn’t Save Them After Car They Mobbed Turns Around and Runs Them Over

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...s-around-runs/

This one, if I was the UPS driver I'd fear for my life, just had just put the pedal to the metal! Why even slow down?

VIDEO: Leftist Protester Killed, Dragged by FedEx Truck in Downtown St. Louis after Mob Shuts Down Highway and Attack His Truck

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...tack-vehicles/
    Consider the views of John Locke and ask whether the authorities in MN, and elsewhere, still have "the consent of the governed"?
    1skrewsloose likes this.

When angry mobs strike out at anyone to satisfy primitive rage, stuff happens. Can not blame the driver when a mob unleashes on him for no reason other than he was there doing his job. Misdirected anger at fellow citizens will not help a cause. In fact they will achieve the opposite. The attacks @Mad Trapper Notes are the base senseless ones.
    1skrewsloose and 65mustang like this.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

What the authorities need to do is run the civil alert sirens every half hour during the day in these areas. If the monkeys want to loot and pillage all night long why let them get a good days rest?
    1skrewsloose and 65mustang like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Chipper View Post
    What the authorities need to do is run the civil alert sirens every half hour during the day in these areas. If the monkeys want to loot and pillage all night long why let them get a good days rest?
    Those "monkeys" are American citizens.
    Mish likes this.

Watch your six!!
    SOCOM42 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    And? Do you think being an American citizen somehow exempts one from the rule of law? If people act like lawless animals, they should be treated like lawless animals, regardless of nationality, race, creed, memberships, etc. I am starting to believe you have something in common with the picture below...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The Riots thread-agitator.jpg  

SOCOM42 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post

Being an An American citizen and acting like one or not, are two different things.

I don't care if you are black, white or purple, try and burn down my home and shop,

and you will be gifted with a 147 grain pill @ 2,700 FPS.

I may be old, but I can still shoot with the best of them.

IMHO, they are jackasses just like the party most of them belong to.

I was in the BS watts riots in 1965, this is the same shit, same animals, just a different time.

The assholes burned where they lived and shopped, doing in their own.

No different than going and robbing the store you bought a pint of piss wine in 4 hours ago.
    Last edited by SOCOM42; 05-30-2020 at 11:10 AM.
    stevekozak and Mad Trapper like this.

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links