The Riots thread - Page 9
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

The Riots thread

This is a discussion on The Riots thread within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by Prepared One It's going to be a long hot summer. I would expect to see the black panthers and antifa at polling ...

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
Like Tree354Likes

Thread: The Riots thread

Quote Originally Posted by Prepared One View Post
    It's going to be a long hot summer.
    I would expect to see the black panthers and antifa at polling places come November.

I also would expect a different reaction to it than almost 12 years ago.
    "Orwell's Animal Farm, and 1984 were supposed to be warnings, not instruction manuals."

“A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself within”

― Will Durant

In 1866 or 8 there was a bill in congress to ship all blacks back to Africa at government expense.

It died because of the cost of the war the north incurred.

IF they could have seen the future, they sure as hell would have found the money!

Liberia was set up for the slaves to be repatriated, to it being they all had slavery as a common bond.

There was very little in common with the native African population and them at that time, only around 23% were African born.
    Last edited by SOCOM42; 05-31-2020 at 01:15 PM.
    Robie and Michael_Js like this.

Quote Originally Posted by SOCOM42 View Post
    In 1866 or 8 there was a bill in congress to ship all blacks back to Africa at government expense.

It died because of the cost of the war the north incurred.

IF they could have seen the future, they sure as hell would have found the money!

Liberia was set up for the slaves to be repatriated to being they all had slavery as a common bond.

There was very little in common with the native African population and them at that time, only around 23% were African born.
    Most of their leaders were of American decent, last one I remember was a guy named Doe, late 1980s

he was taken to the favorite local firing squad location,

A place on a cliff overlooking the ocean and shot, rolled over the edge as crab food, from what I remember.

Oh, at one time he was in the US military, don't remember what branch though.
    Last edited by SOCOM42; 05-31-2020 at 09:51 AM.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

South of the Red River and North of the Rio Grande
    Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    Maybe a program of fewer handouts but actually have respectful law enforcement might have been a better plan.
    Exactly. This Is on THEM and the liberal/progressive democrats that continue to peddle the hand outs instead of the opportunity; that continue to race bait. It’s on the black community to correct their society issues instead of having their hands out and playing the victim over the past 60 years. But, this will never change as the liberals will pander to them, make apologies for them and continue the hand outs.

And don’t you dare tell me they, blacks, haven’t been given equal opportunities over the past 60 years.

Executed on the streets? Not quite. Poor policing and bad cops... definitely. But 99.999% aren’t. Societal reaction... when a white is “executed” the streets or in their house?... NOTHING. When a black is “executed”.... riots. Every. Damn. Time. Maybe law enforcement as a whole would be more respectful if the black communities came to grips and fixed THEIR problems of crime as a whole.

This “civil war” has and will hurt them more than anything. Main reason.. the race baiters are not saying a word. Where is jess and Al plastered all over the news? Their silence condones. And I’m fed. F’ing. Up. With. It.
    "Erosion of our rights just takes a few good men doing nothing"
    Who is John Galt?

South of the Red River and North of the Rio Grande
    More video of underprivileged protesters....

https://13wham.com/news/local/woman-...ester-business

Let’s all watch it on ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN..... hold your breath.
    stevekozak likes this.
    "Erosion of our rights just takes a few good men doing nothing"
    Who is John Galt?

Quote Originally Posted by Piratesailor View Post
    Exactly. This Is on THEM and the liberal/progressive democrats that continue to peddle the hand outs instead of the opportunity; that continue to race bait. It’s on the black community to correct their society issues instead of having their hands out and playing the victim over the past 60 years. But, this will never change as the liberals will pander to them, make apologies for them and continue the hand outs.

And don’t you dare tell me they, blacks, haven’t been given equal opportunities over the past 60 years.

Executed on the streets? Not quite. Poor policing and bad cops... definitely. But 99.999% aren’t. Societal reaction... when a white is “executed” the streets or in their house?... NOTHING. When a black is “executed”.... riots. Every. Damn. Time. Maybe law enforcement as a whole would be more respectful if the black communities came to grips and fixed THEIR problems of crime as a whole.

This “civil war” has and will hurt them more than anything. Main reason.. the race baiters are not saying a word. Where is jess and Al plastered all over the news? Their silence condones. And I’m fed. F’ing. Up. With. It.
    If they are looking for more respect from me.

Uh, no.

Just the opposite.
    Piratesailor likes this.
    "Orwell's Animal Farm, and 1984 were supposed to be warnings, not instruction manuals."

“A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself within”

― Will Durant

Just some thoughts from ol Slip...

Has anyone heard the democraps like NY Gov Douchebag Cuomo, MI Gov Half Whit, VA Gov Blackface, or IL Gov whats his name or the CNN/MSNBC Talking Fools spout off about social distancing and stay at home orders to the Rioters?

They sure were lecturing us about it for the last 3 months...

Quote Originally Posted by Piratesailor View Post

George Floyd was executed, in handcuffs. Two of his four killers are still at large.

We have stories of folks being killed constantly. Before George Floyd, the hot story was Breeana Taylor, an EMT in Louisville, KY. A plainclothes SWAT team swooped in during the night and shot her in her own bed. She was guilty of nothing. Until something is done to address all the police misconduct, people are going to be enraged.

Sometimes it doesn't matter whether you win or lose a conflict. All you have to do is inflict so much pain that the other side wishes they never messed with you. Keep abusing people and it may end badly for blacks as you suggest, but you'll wish you never got into a conflict with 45 million armed Americans, regardless of color.

I'll await a trial by jury, and if a conviction of murder is handed down then I'll agree he was executed. But we still don't have all the facts.

George Floyd was executed, in handcuffs....
    stevekozak and AquaHull like this.

George Floyd was executed, in handcuffs. Two of his four killers are still at large.

You keep saying that. I am curious about it.

Just for clarification: You are saying that you believe these four police officers came to find George Floyd and then systematically and purposely set about killing him with the sole idea of his death in their minds? This is what you are saying? I really want to know. Executions are not accidental. You don't accidently execute people when you only meant to hurt them (you could kill someone when you only meant to hurt them, but execution is a deliberate and purposeful act).

Please answer this question so I will know how to talk to you. Please and thank you.
    Slippy and SOCOM42 like this.

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links