The Riots thread - Page 11
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

The Riots thread

This is a discussion on The Riots thread within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by Diver I don't know that, but it is possible since the cop worked in the same place as George Floyd that he ...

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
Like Tree354Likes

Thread: The Riots thread

Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    I don't know that, but it is possible since the cop worked in the same place as George Floyd that he indeed set out to kill him. It should be investigated.

What I am saying is that when you kneel on a guy's neck when you already have him in handcuffs, until he is dead, that is not simply an accident. It is a purposeful killing, an execution of a helpless individual, who is unable to defend himself.
    Thank you for clarifying. You are indeed saying that the cop who was kneeling near the perp's head was executing him, as he willfully and purposely set about killing him. And, one would surmise, that the other 3 cops were ok with the execution of the perp, in full sight of onlookers and cameramen. Fair enough. I will say this: If any of that is true, then the Minneapolis Police Department hired four of the dumbest sons-of-a-bitch that ever came out of a police academy. Perhaps willfully and purposely. Something is rotten in Denmark.
    Slippy, AquaHull and Diver like this.

Seems awfully strange that so many bad and racist cops would be on the force with this guy as the Chief of police....

The Riots thread-ows_153040097862957.jpg
    stevekozak and Slippy like this.
    "Orwell's Animal Farm, and 1984 were supposed to be warnings, not instruction manuals."

“A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself within”

― Will Durant

4 min drive from me here in Lansing MI these lawless idiots have been running a muck the scanner is going nuts could be a long night. This block will be secure
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The Riots thread-20200531_192544_1590973633169.jpg  

Last edited by RubberDuck; 05-31-2020 at 07:55 PM.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator

Just read that Antifa plans on going into residential areas, tonight. Can't share the link due to language.
    RubberDuck likes this.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

The social arrangement of rioters, government and us.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

Quote Originally Posted by Camel923 View Post

The social arrangement of rioters, government and us.
    Excellent Camel!
    1skrewsloose likes this.

Super Moderator

Well, they broke the lockdown in any event. Didn't see much social distancing going on during the riots....It'll be interesting to see if there's a spike in coronavirus cases in those areas.

It'd be nice if all these rioters cared about the millions of black babies that get "legally" slaughtered each year.
    St. Michael the Archangel,
    defend us in battle.
    Be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the Devil.
    May God rebuke him, we humbly pray,
    and do thou,
    O Prince of the heavenly hosts,
    by the power of God,
    thrust into hell Satan,
    and all the evil spirits,
    who prowl about the world
    seeking the ruin of souls.

Amen

Quote Originally Posted by Annie View Post
    Well, they broke the lockdown in any event. Didn't see much social distancing going on during the riots....It'll be interesting to see if there's a spike in coronavirus cases in those areas.

It'd be nice if all these rioters cared about the millions of black babies that get "legally" slaughtered each year.
    This exactly!! I will also be very curious to see if there is a sudden and devastating increase in the CV-19 numbers there, and in the cities these vermin actually came from. If not, then it would seem to dispel the myth that was previously presented. If so, it will doubtlessly have been spread by hateful white supremacist Republicans to keep the people down. Your point about abortion is spot on!! If only people would be so outraged about the millions of innocent babies that have been killed over the years, we might be a better society.
    AquaHull, Camel923 and Michael_Js like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Annie View Post

As we have said the lock down was political. Soon as something more important on the agenda the lock down does not madder. left will get more out of the riots and burning that the lock down. they wore that out already.
    stevekozak, Michael_Js and Annie like this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

IDK about the lockdown. I joined the local gym on March 6, Her highness closed everything down before I could even workout.

The gym is still locked down until at least June 12.
    stevekozak likes this.
    Bucket-Back since 2004

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links