George Floyd dies by Cop in Minneapolis; Riots ensue - Page 3
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

George Floyd dies by Cop in Minneapolis; Riots ensue

This is a discussion on George Floyd dies by Cop in Minneapolis; Riots ensue within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by Mad Trapper "Well now why would the cop want to kill an innocent person? " Because they can, and do. In Minneapolis ...

Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Like Tree754Likes

Thread: George Floyd dies by Cop in Minneapolis; Riots ensue

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Trapper View Post
    "Well now why would the cop want to kill an innocent person? "

Because they can, and do.
    In Minneapolis is it usually because the "innocent person" is into a dope dealer or a bookie for some BIG money and the cops are paid by said dope dealer or bookie to take care of the problem. Boston, Chicago and Miami are pikers compared to the Minneapolis police for corruption.
    rest in peace Corporal Bradley Coy 06/08/92-10/24/14

Rest in Peace Sgt Mackie. 10/19/19

Quote Originally Posted by csi-tech View Post
    State laws are a little different. Here in the volunteer state I'd waiver a bit on pre-meditated first degree murder. But pre-meditation can be formed in an instant. What he did, was "Likely to result in serious bodily injury or death." The State must prove intent beyond a reasonable doubt. The burden lies with the state, not the defense. Over charge and the D.A. may be left like the Cayce Anthony case. Acquittal, they over reached. Here, I would work with the Office of the D.A. and probably (after the criminal homicide case) go with 2nd. degree murder. The sentence would be up to a judge and jury.
    Charge all 4 shit bags with the WHOLE array of murder charges, let the jury decide which ones to convict them of. Then NONE get off, or off easy.

Show jurors the video, states burden is done.

Minimum, if not capital, life without parole is what they have earned for their behavior. I'm juror 1.

If any of these shit bags get off, it will be hell for LE to do their jobs honestly. Besides that, riots will ensue...
    Last edited by Mad Trapper; 05-27-2020 at 10:17 PM.
    Michael_Js likes this.

Officers like this make it harder for other cops to do a good job.
    The pendulum always swings...

Officers will eventually be restricted to harsh words and red ink pens, but hands-off, thanks to these dirtbags who abused their power.
    The people who will NEED to be handled roughly won't be, and someone will get hurt as a result. All thanks to these turds, and those like them, that don't know the meaning of "reasonable force".

I support cops, and by a large margin, they are good people trying to do a good job. But they are being hogtied by their own. That thin blue line is getting thinner every day. Until officers start correcting their own fellow cops, and getting rid of the bad eggs, things will only get worse, for civilians and for themselves.
    Denton, Inor, inceptor and 10 others like this.
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." - H. L. Mencken

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Does anybody know if a video exists that shows the events leading up to the video that shows Floyd on the ground with the cops knee on his neck?

That would be interesting to see.

The natives of Minneapolis have turned into Arsonists. Areas around the city are being burned. Apparently the natives decided that the Auto Zone would would have to be burned down.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ozone-on-fire/

CNN News Anchor alludes that all of this nonsense was caused by President Trump.
    https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb...yd-minneapolis
    Prepared One and 65mustang like this.

All I am going to say is that I think a lot of ya'll must have watched a different video than I did, and/or interpreted it differently. Regardless, looting is a senseless criminal act. I think all looters should be shot. Democrats should be happy about it, as it would bolster their COVID death numbers.
    modfan, Slippy, SOCOM42 and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by csi-tech View Post
    I'm of the opinion that they should have been arrested and fired and prosecuted. They should receive their due process, let the appeals process run it's course and the verdict and sentencing mandated by the jury and law be carried out as prescribed. The community at large should let the process run it's course as a civilized society well should, constitutionally and properly.
    I agree, but the key words here are "Civilized Society". As is apparent from the response, these people a neither Civilized or a Society.

Since CNN has already claimed it was Trump's fault, we might as well make a few wagers on this;

Whats the "Over/Under" on how long before a "Fakebook" account shows up of the police officer and his NAZI or Aryan tattoos? And how long before it is proven to be a fake?

The first one to post a news article saying that George was a "Gentle giant" and was loved by his entire church community, wins a "moderator of the day" from @Denton

Will a CVS or Will a Walgreens be the first drugstore to burn in the riots?

Has the mayor of Minneapolis, who is in charge of the police dept, throw the whole police department under the bus and act like he knew nothing about any of this?

Will the attorney for the family of George be Gloria Allred or the guy who defended Travon Martin and lost that case?

Will we discover that the cop was following protocol and dept policy approved by the mayor and commisioners?

Will we discover that George did something really bad moments before his arrest like kill a dog or rape an old woman?

Why can't we all just get along and love one another?

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post

The first one to post a news article saying that George was a "Gentle giant" and was loved by his entire church community
    They interviewed the man's family on the news here in Houston and that's exactly what they said. He was a gentle giant loved by everybody.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links