George Floyd dies by Cop in Minneapolis; Riots ensue - Page 20
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

George Floyd dies by Cop in Minneapolis; Riots ensue

This is a discussion on George Floyd dies by Cop in Minneapolis; Riots ensue within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; I think Kauboy is right on the money. There's way more to this incident that has actually come to light. The video from the store ...

Page 20 of 31 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 ... LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 307
Like Tree754Likes

Thread: George Floyd dies by Cop in Minneapolis; Riots ensue

  1. #191
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Somewhere west of nowhere
    Posts
    1,875
    I think Kauboy is right on the money. There's way more to this incident that has actually come to light. The video from the store - it's kind of funny that it stops as the officers get him to the cruiser. Sure it's a shot from a long ways off, but it's continuous store video. Enhanced we might actually get a picture of what occurred when they went to stuff him in the back.

    As for those others that had their cell phones bet there's more here than meets the eye
    It's all true, give or take a lie or two.

  2. #192
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Where you least expect it.
    Posts
    7,154
    Quote Originally Posted by stevekozak View Post
    You saw them do that, right? Or at least saw video of it? Please share.
    Stop using the Deniers and Conspiracy Playbook. Just because it can't be proven 110% to you doesn't mean it's not true.

    Do your own research. I'm tired of doing the work for you.

    I'm done here.
    Denton likes this.
    Prepping is not a destination... it is a journey.
    Visit my YouTube page: Hidden Content

  3. #193
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Wherever won't get me hit.
    Posts
    19,722
    I don't know what to think of a human being that continues to struggle when it is obvious that he has been beaten. And beaten badly. Especially when the crime is a non violent felony of being accused of passing counterfeit money?

    Is he stupid? Is he simply a martyr? Is he to be revered for his fortitude?

    Or is he just stupid? I mean really stupid with little or no cognitive skills and a lack of problem solving ability, nothing more than an amoeba or collection of cells that has no analytical ability and without anything but the ability to feel pain but not the ability to adjust accordingly?

    I don't know.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements
     

  5. #194
    Super Moderator


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    22,325
    Quote Originally Posted by Back Pack Hack View Post
    Stop using the Deniers and Conspiracy Playbook. Just because it can't be proven 110% to you doesn't mean it's not true.

    Do your own research. I'm tired of doing the work for you.

    I'm done here.
    So, let's look at what we know.

    An unarmed, handcuffed man is dead. A cop had his knee on the man's neck for several minutes while other cops milled about.

    All the cops were fired and one has been charged with murder. It could be asserted that the actions by the P.D. were politically motivated, but it could also be said that the cops were bad and the P.D. fired them because of that and the kneeler was charged because he committed murder.

    This is what I know. I know I would never have pressed my knee into someone's neck, let alone left it there for many minutes, or even a single minute.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

  6. #195
    Super Moderator


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    22,325
    *Link removed due to vulgar graffiti*

    Setting St. John's Church afire has nothing to do with demonstrating.
    Last edited by Denton; 05-31-2020 at 09:16 PM.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

  7. #196
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Somewhere west of nowhere
    Posts
    1,875
    No offense old man but placing one's knee in the area between the shoulder blades and the side of the neck is taught to corrections officers when we take an individual to the ground for hand cuffing. And if you watch the ten minute video you can see that Mr Floyd is actively trying to break free.

    So let's say that Mr Floyd disagreed with officers placing him under arrest. You can see that once he's taken out of his vehicle that he is more than just a wee bit unhappy about being carted off. It takes two officers to escort him from where he is initially questioned. That's not a sign of an individual complying with an arresting officers commands.

    And remember the prelim autopsy shows no sign of strangulation. Weak heart? Maybe. high blood pressure? Maybe. Some other medical condition aggrivated by his arrest? Maybe

    We're still in the very early stages of the State's Investigation
    Denton, StratMaster and stevekozak like this.
    It's all true, give or take a lie or two.

  8. #197
    Super Moderator


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    22,325
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Old Man View Post
    No offense old man but placing one's knee in the area between the shoulder blades and the side of the neck is taught to corrections officers when we take an individual to the ground for hand cuffing. And if you watch the ten minute video you can see that Mr Floyd is actively trying to break free.

    So let's say that Mr Floyd disagreed with officers placing him under arrest. You can see that once he's taken out of his vehicle that he is more than just a wee bit unhappy about being carted off. It takes two officers to escort him from where he is initially questioned. That's not a sign of an individual complying with an arresting officers commands.

    And remember the prelim autopsy shows no sign of strangulation. Weak heart? Maybe. high blood pressure? Maybe. Some other medical condition aggrivated by his arrest? Maybe

    We're still in the very early stages of the State's Investigation
    Sorry, but he was cuffed. He wasn't being pinned while being cuffed. He was already cuffed.

    Me? My experience? I can't explain why one cop would keep his knee on someone's neck while other cops wandered around. Think about it. In my day, we would have had the suspect wrapped up and transported. Why did that not happen? Think about it!
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

  9. #198
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Fire Land
    Posts
    7,951
    Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    Or is he just stupid? I mean really stupid with little or no cognitive skills and a lack of problem solving ability, nothing more than an amoeba or collection of cells that has no analytical ability and without anything but the ability to feel pain but not the ability to adjust accordingly?
    EXCELLENT point Slip!

    If Floyd was that damn stupid the cops should have just called it "an extreme late-term abortion" and been done with it. The 4 cops would have been given medals. The progressives in MN would have been happy because another unwanted clump of black cells would be off the streets. Hell, most of the businesses that were burned would have probably offered discounts in celebration of the event.
    Prepared One likes this.
    rest in peace Corporal Bradley Coy 06/08/92-10/24/14

    Rest in Peace Sgt Mackie. 10/19/19

  10. #199
    Super Moderator


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    22,325
    Quote Originally Posted by Inor View Post
    EXCELLENT point Slip!

    If Floyd was that damn stupid the cops should have just called it "an extreme late-term abortion" and been done with it. The 4 cops would have been given medals. The progressives in MN would have been happy because another unwanted clump of black cells would be off the streets. Hell, most of the businesses that were burned would have probably offered discounts in celebration of the event.
    WRONG!

    Once the police arrests someone, they are responsible for that person's well-being. Clearly, very clearly, that responsibility was neglected, to say the less.

    The crap that is now happening has nothing to do with Floyd's death.
    Kauboy and Diver like this.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

  11. #200
    Super Moderator


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    22,325
    Does this sound like a man who would endorse this?


    Kauboy likes this.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

 

 
Page 20 of 31 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to Top