George Floyd dies by Cop in Minneapolis; Riots ensue - Page 19
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

George Floyd dies by Cop in Minneapolis; Riots ensue

This is a discussion on George Floyd dies by Cop in Minneapolis; Riots ensue within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by stevekozak Maybe you have seen videos I have not. Have you seen one that shows the cops checking the perp's pulse count, ...

Page 19 of 31 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast
Like Tree754Likes

Thread: George Floyd dies by Cop in Minneapolis; Riots ensue

Quote Originally Posted by stevekozak View Post
    Maybe you have seen videos I have not. Have you seen one that shows the cops checking the perp's pulse count, finding it to be zero, and then continuing to hold the perp down for another (almost) 2 minutes? You may have. I have not. If you had, I hope you will be so kind as to direct me to said video, so I can see it myself. I am not being snarky. I would really like to see that video if it exists.
    And, are we certain that these videos have not been manipulated?

I'm not.

Body Cam footage will be a great help.
    stevekozak likes this.

Just had another thought...

12 Angry Men

1957 movie starring Henry Fonda, E.G. Marshall, Jack Klugman, Martin Balsam and others.

All the evidence points toward a conviction, but as the jurors delve into the facts, maybe the evidence is not what it was presented?

I'll wait for more evidence to make my decision.

Quote Originally Posted by stevekozak View Post
    Maybe you have seen videos I have not. Have you seen one that shows the cops checking the perp's pulse count, finding it to be zero, and then continuing to hold the perp down for another (almost) 2 minutes? You may have. I have not. If you had, I hope you will be so kind as to direct me to said video, so I can see it myself. I am not being snarky. I would really like to see that video if it exists.

You've seen it. You probably just didn't notice it.

Start around 6:50:

Denton likes this.
    Prepping is not a destination... it is a journey.
    Visit my YouTube page: Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Back Pack Hack View Post
    You've seen it. You probably just didn't notice it.

Start around 6:50:

So, I watched that very carefully. I moved it to HD and slowed it down to half-speed. The pulse check on the wrist that is written up is not seen anywhere. At around 6:52 on the video, someone in brown/tan uniform and latex gloves appears to put his fingers to the perp's neck. I am going to assume this is a paramedic, as he and one other fellow at the end are wearing the brown/tan and loading the perp in the ambulance. The other officers, who appeared to have been involved in the actual arrest, were all wearing blue uniforms. The white cop, who was kneeling near the head of the perp appears to get off of the perp at around 7:54 in the video. The more I watch the video, the stranger it gets. Someone earlier, in this thread or one of the related ones, talked about the odd behavior of the para-medics. It really is quite odd. I have never seen it before. The reactions of the bystanders is actually quite odd too. They talk about, sometimes a bit loudly, that the police are killing the perp, and later that the police have killed the perp. There does not seem to be any real emotion to their speech, however. If you just isolated the speech of the people at the end, where they are saying how the police killed the perp, out of context, you might not think these people had just seen someone killed before their eyes. Very strange. I understand everyone reacts to death differently, but it is really strange. The more I watch the video, the more I get the feeling that I have seen this movie before. Maybe it will come to me.
    Slippy and Michael_Js like this.

Well, it sounds like you've got this conspiracy all wrapped up. Next, you'll claim George Floyd never existed, just like Anne Frank. And all the looting and burning never happened as well. It's all GCI created by the Illunimati and Skull and Bones.

Now you can get back to proving the earth is flat and we never went to the moon.

There is one thing that is very clear thru ot much of this video. And that is Mr. Floyd is making every effort to get up. You can see him actively using his body to try and force the officer away. My guess is that the officers placed him on the ground until they could get him restrained enough to transport. That the officer by Floyd's head is only using enough force to keep Floyd on the ground.

Resisting arrest? Sure looks like that to me.

My guess is the HCDA has just enough probable cause to effect an arrest, but by the time it comes to trial (perhaps next year) it will have all blown over and the officers will be found not guilty and back on the job with all back pay
    stevekozak and Slippy like this.
    It's all true, give or take a lie or two.

Quote Originally Posted by Real Old Man View Post
    There is one thing that is very clear thru ot much of this video. And that is Mr. Floyd is making every effort to get up. You can see him actively using his body to try and force the officer away. My guess is that the officers placed him on the ground until they could get him restrained enough to transport. That the officer by Floyd's head is only using enough force to keep Floyd on the ground.

Resisting arrest? Sure looks like that to me.

My guess is the HCDA has just enough probable cause to effect an arrest, but by the time it comes to trial (perhaps next year) it will have all blown over and the officers will be found not guilty and back on the job with all back pay
    He was already in the back seat of the patrol car. They pulled him out.
    Kauboy and Michael_Js like this.

Well, it sounds like you've got this conspiracy all wrapped up. Next, you'll claim George Floyd never existed, just like Anne Frank. And all the looting and burning never happened as well. It's all GCI created by the Illunimati and Skull and Bones.

Now you can get back to proving the earth is flat and we never went to the moon.
    Yes, BP Hack, George Floyd is actually having fornicating tea and crumpets, with Anne Frank, at a hostel table in Copenhagen as we speak. They are laughing and snorting at all the trouble they caused in the world. If you want to be silly and say truly asinine things, have a bit more imagination. Surely you have time to think such things up, with all the backpacking you do, right?

You saw them do that, right? Or at least saw video of it? Please share.

That's stated in the article, but that's the part I'm wanting to see. There is absolutely body cam video of that, but will we ever see it?
    The article isn't even clear on it. In one sentence, it mentions an officer getting into the other side of the patrol car to pull Mr. Floyd in. Then the next sentence says Mr. Floyd was pulled out and fell.
    Not clear whether he actually made it into the car, for how long, was he forced out, did he fight to get out?
    We need that video.
    Real Old Man and stevekozak like this.
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." - H. L. Mencken

Page 19 of 31 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links