George Floyd dies by Cop in Minneapolis; Riots ensue - Page 13
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

George Floyd dies by Cop in Minneapolis; Riots ensue

This is a discussion on George Floyd dies by Cop in Minneapolis; Riots ensue within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by csi-tech I am a former Sgt. A police supervisor. Today, I spoke with Captains, Lieutenants, Sergeants and a corporal. Everyone in the ...

Page 13 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast
Like Tree754Likes

Thread: George Floyd dies by Cop in Minneapolis; Riots ensue

The Good Cop

Quote Originally Posted by csi-tech View Post
    I am a former Sgt. A police supervisor. Today, I spoke with Captains, Lieutenants, Sergeants and a corporal. Everyone in the room agreed, had we pulled up on this we ALL would have tackled this asshole, drove him to the ground and handcuffed him. Putting the knee on the neck is lethal force all day long. Not taught or authorized (even remotely) in this instance. This rogue P.O.S. was pissed off. Pure and simple. I may even have shot him. So mad.
    i do not know if it has already been mentioned, but this cop has a history of disciplinary actions against him.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

I am a former Sgt. A police supervisor. Today, I spoke with Captains, Lieutenants, Sergeants and a corporal. Everyone in the room agreed, had we pulled up on this we ALL would have tackled this asshole, drove him to the ground and handcuffed him. Putting the knee on the neck is lethal force all day long. Not taught or authorized (even remotely) in this instance. This rogue P.O.S. was pissed off. Pure and simple. I may even have shot him. So mad.
    I said it much earlier, but I am going to say it again, I am not sure I am watching the same videos as everyone else. With your experience as a former LEO, and your examination of these videos, just how much pressure do you think this cop was putting on the perp's neck? When I watch the video, I see that head moving a lot. I hear very loud, rapid, and repeated statements from the perp that he is unable to breath (now, I have been unable to breath before, and I was incapable of shouting that I was unable to breathe). I look at the position of the cop's feet, knee, and legs, and the movements he makes with his body. These movements and positions do not suggest to me that he is putting much pressure down, but rather is maintaining a balance. I am, however, not LEO, have never been LEO, do not wish to be LEO, and would make a horrible LEO. So, I am asking you (and anyone else with such experience) to tell me how much pressure you think he is applying to the perp's neck, and how did you arrive at the conclusion that you did? I am not trying to be argumentative, I really am curious to know.

You cannot use lethal force against looters. I'd pepper spary, bean bag, pepper ball and taze the lot. You can't shoot someone for a property crime, period.
    Where? I don't think your statement is true in all states. I am also curious if police stations are just considered property, or would they be at least as defensible as a person's house that was being invaded and set afire? I would think that if a person came to my home and started trying to burn it down with me inside, I might have cause to believe he was trying to harm and even murder me. What are your thoughts on that?

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by rice paddy daddy View Post
    i do not know if it has already been mentioned, but this cop has a history of disciplinary actions against him.
    Do we know what sort of history the perp had against him? I think I saw somewhere there were 18 or so prior charges or arrests?

Quote Originally Posted by keith9365 View Post
    Im not saying this article is true or false, just something to think about.
    "The Floyd event was staged. I’m not saying racism doesn’t exist but hear me out.
    Staged Event?
    These officers were involved with something, I’m not sure exactly what, but something is just not adding up.
    I think there is at the very least the “possibility”, that this was a filmed public execution of a black man by a white cop, with the purpose of creating racial tensions and driving a wedge in the growing group of anti deep state sentiment from comon people, that have already been psychologically traumatized by Covid 19 fears.
    Historically, in election years and in politically contested areas or in groups, racial or gun violence incidents are becoming common place. Considering the rising approval rating of President Trump in the black community, an event like this was unfortunately “Predictable”
    Consider these points and contrast them to every other police brutality incident you've ever seen.
    The filmed portion of the incident was about 10 minutes long. In that amount of time, three officers are holding one handcuffed man down. You only know that because of the pictures taken from across the street. You can't see the other two officers in the video because they are behind the vehicle. During 8 minutes of the entire video, the officer has his knee on George Floyd's neck, which is not taught or approved by any law enforcement agency.
    Additionally, other than the Asian officer speaking occasionally to the crowd of bystanders, there is no communication from any of the officers to Mr. Floyd. No talking, no shouting. When have you ever seen a police brutality video without police shouting?
    Additionally, the police had no goal. They weren't trying to subdue him for arrest, he was already handcuffed and all they needed to do, was place him in the back of the car. There is no plausible explanation for taking him to the ground and having three men on top of a handcuffed man, a knee placed on his neck. Mr. Floyd presented no threat and was not resisting. The only goal that there appeared to be was exactly what happened: “To be filmed brutally killing a black man”.
    Think about this, these officers did not care about being filmed, in fact the officer stared into the camera with soulless eyes and an emotionless face, reminiscent of an assassin, as he knowingly killed an American Citizen.
    None of the officers spoke among themselves or did they speak to Mr. Floyd. They did not respond to his pleas for life. They just sat and kneeled on him until he was passed out and then waited an additional 4 minutes after Mr. Floyd lost consciousness to ensure that Mr. Floyd was dead and could not be revived.
    The bystanders are verbally communicating to the officers, that he isn't breathing. Unlike any other similar incident, you never see the officers getting on police radios. You never see or hear them calling dispatch for backup. No other police units arrive on the scene and strangely enough, the crowd does not seem to grow either.
    The scene does not end until an ambulance arrives and they unceremoniously flop him on a gurney. At no point does anyone in a uniform ever check his vitals. “As if they aren't remotely curious about the situation they are in” BTW. who called the ambulance and for what reason? Because if the reason was that Mr. Floyd was having a medical issue, they wouldn't have still been crushing his neck.
    Shortly after the video went viral, a fake Facebook page supposedly belonging to the officer, at the center of the murder appears and pictures are uploaded that say "Stand your Ground" and "Trump 2020". A picture of the cop with a red ballcap that says "Make America White Again". A friends list populated with obvious sock accounts and people clearly not his friends. This is the same kind of fake Facebook stunt that happened with a group made to look like support for the men involved with the Ahmed Aubrey case.
    Is it mere coincidence that this happens the week after “race” becomes a major political issue after the Biden "You ain't Black" gaffe, started to threaten the black vote the Democrats so desperately count on?
    Additionally, there is substantial video evidence to arrest at least one officer now. Why would the local authorities not charge him immediately, unless there was a political advantage not to!
    Is it mere coincidence that this happens right about the exact moment the COVID-19 fear campaign falls apart, and after it has psychologically traumatized the entire country and got everyone at each other's throats and suicide attempts are spiking? Is it mere coincidence that this happens after the Auhmed Aubrey case... Which somehow eluded the mainstream media completely until two whole months after he was killed? When has that ever happened? Timing issue? Is it mere coincidence that Supreme Race Baiter Obama was making videos a couple weeks ago connecting COVID with "Systemic Racism"?
    FINALLY.... this entire scene plays out with the cop car and license plate that says "POLICE". The plate was perfectly framed for maximum subliminal impact. This also means he was literally just 1 foot away from the back seat of the police car and these cops thought it was smarter to kill a black man on camera, than to pick him up and move him one foot into the back of the police car.
    You can draw your own conclusions, but this appears to have all the earmarks of George Soros. Please open your eyes!!!!
    Thanks to Chris Tanner for photo and research"

Aa
    If we are ever able to see the entirety of the time spent behind that car, ie: the time period before the filming of the cop kneeling on the perp's back and neck, I might give some credence to the possibility. Without that info, it is all still a mystery.
    Kauboy likes this.

I really didn't want to step into this mess, but have read some REALLY stupid posts. The ME didn't do any favors by concluding floyd didn't die by the handling of the leo. True or not show us the body cam footage! This secretive stuff does more damage than they can comprehend!

It festers in people's minds, it predisposes them to distrust authority, which is a good thing, but what I think Diver has been alluding to, step up to the plate and say you were wrong. This sweeping shit under the carpet has to stop!!! One hand washes the other.

Really makes me wonder thinking about another thread whether leo's or/and the mil will follow orders or their oath. Not a good thing to have to contemplate.
    Last edited by 1skrewsloose; 05-29-2020 at 07:36 PM.
    A wise man once said, "Never argue with an idiot, anyone watching will not know who is who".

Do those in power really believe we will believe their findings on this? Yes, there are enough sheep out there. Sad state of affairs. They think they have the last word on this, but are mistaken. Violence and rioting is not the answer, please don't be stupid, you're hurting more than helping.
    Last edited by 1skrewsloose; 05-29-2020 at 07:49 PM.
    Michael_Js likes this.
    A wise man once said, "Never argue with an idiot, anyone watching will not know who is who".

The Good Cop

Quote Originally Posted by stevekozak View Post
    Do we know what sort of history the perp had against him? I think I saw somewhere there were 18 or so prior charges or arrests?
    That is irrelevant.
    He was on the ground, hand cuffed, and under control.
    What the cop did is indefensible.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

I guess by now everybody knows the cop and the dead guy were 17 year co workers at a dance hall. The cop worked outside and the innocent black guy apparently wound up with al the cute white chicks on the inside..but its as good as any excuse to get rid of Trump..burn down Manysoto etc. The good guys win eventually
    1skrewsloose likes this.

Do I follow this correctly, been a tif between these two for all that time? Guess it might take some time for things to come to a head. Wouldn't have taken me that long to go toe to toe with him.

Maybe I'm reading stuff into this that's not so.
    Last edited by 1skrewsloose; 05-29-2020 at 08:13 PM.

Page 13 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links