I think I'm developing a man-crush on Elon Musk... - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

I think I'm developing a man-crush on Elon Musk...

This is a discussion on I think I'm developing a man-crush on Elon Musk... within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; I've been following his tweets, he's been speaking out against the shutdown for some time. Though he's still an ardent "climate change" believer, he may ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: I think I'm developing a man-crush on Elon Musk...

I've been following his tweets, he's been speaking out against the shutdown for some time.
    Though he's still an ardent "climate change" believer, he may have been Red Pilled...
    Michael_Js and Kauboy like this.
    Semper ubi sub ubi

Quote Originally Posted by NKAWTG View Post
    I've been following his tweets, he's been speaking out against the shutdown for some time.
    Though he's still an ardent "climate change" believer, he may have been Red Pilled...
    More like it just plays well for him right now to alter his profile a little. After all he has not done anything yet.
    Last edited by Smitty901; 05-10-2020 at 10:29 AM.
    Denton and Michael_Js like this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

My man-crush continues...
    "Elon Musk announced on Monday he will reopen the plant and said he will be there when it opens.
    Musk told reporters if anyone at the plant gets arrested he wants it to be him."
    Source: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...county-arrest/

They won't dare.
    A billionaire with the funds and ego to smash any state's DA into smithereens will never see the inside of a jail cell over this unconstitutional shutdown. They can't risk the curtain being pulled down.

But oh... how I wish they would try.
    Denton, Prepared One and KUSA like this.
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." - H. L. Mencken

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Somehow I missed this...

Elon Musk tweeted on Sunday, the 17th:
    "Take the red pill"
    And set the Twitter-verse on FIRE!!!

Libs everywhere are trying to decide whether to sell their Teslas, how to get Musk fired, how to ruin him for life. They are desperately trying to tie this to racism, any kind of bigotry, and every alt-right motivation possible.

Then, on the 19th, he shot out these two:
    "More fun, less shun!"
    and
    "Cancel Cancel Culture!"
    No apologies, no backing down.

My one-way bro-mance continues...
    Denton likes this.
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." - H. L. Mencken

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links