WE THE PEOPLE ARE SO FARKIN STUPID! Will we ever learn???
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on WE THE PEOPLE ARE SO FARKIN STUPID! Will we ever learn??? within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; Nothing but talk about Federal Government Bail Outs and Pay Outs! The People are so happy! YIPPPEEEEE! Yipppee nothing you STUPID ASS IDIOT! This is ...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree99Likes

Thread: WE THE PEOPLE ARE SO FARKIN STUPID! Will we ever learn???

Nothing but talk about Federal Government Bail Outs and Pay Outs! The People are so happy! YIPPPEEEEE!

Yipppee nothing you STUPID ASS IDIOT! This is YOUR MONEY. Its not the airlines, its not the banks and the mortgage company's, its not some shit hole country that hates us, its not the UN's money or the WHO's money, its not the possession of some lazy assed flunky who works at the big beautiful Federal Building downtown, its not the lying sack of shit tax payer funded politiican's money.

ITS WE THE PEOPLE'S MONEY!

Why are letting these charlaten's dole out our money and most of us happy about it?

And, are We The People going to let this happen again?
    Inor, Denton, Annie and 10 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    Nothing but talk about Federal Government Bail Outs and Pay Outs! The People are so happy! YIPPPEEEEE!

Yipppee nothing you STUPID ASS IDIOT! This is YOUR MONEY. Its not the airlines, its not the banks and the mortgage company's, its not some shit hole country that hates us, its not the UN's money or the WHO's money, its not the possession of some lazy assed flunky who works at the big beautiful Federal Building downtown, its not the lying sack of shit tax payer funded politiican's money.

Why are letting these charlaten's dole out our money and most of us happy about it?

^^^ Post of the Day ^^^

Yep, I was pretty pissed when b. hussein obama pissed away $800 BILLION on the "stimulus".

Now Trump and McConnell are pissing away somewhere between $2 and $6 TRILLION on this whore's abortion. Just because they have an "R" behind their names does make it one iota easier to take. Enjoy your inflation when this is over people. You earned every cent of it.

I am sure glad I was able to mostly spit myself out of "the system" when I did.
    Denton, Annie, SOCOM42 and 7 others like this.
    rest in peace Corporal Bradley Coy 06/08/92-10/24/14

Rest in Peace Sgt Mackie. 10/19/19

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post

Ann'e's not happy.
    “Get your stinking paws off me, you damned dirty ape.” Planet of the Apes, 1968

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator

I'd hate to be part of the decision process.

I can see why they are doing it. I can also see what the consequences are. I don't see a winning option.
    Mish, stevekozak and Camel923 like this.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Inor View Post
    ^^^ Post of the Day ^^^

Yep, I was pretty pissed when b. hussein obama pissed away $800 BILLION on the "stimulus".

Now Trump and McConnell are pissing away somewhere between $2 and $6 TRILLION on this whore's abortion. Just because they have an "R" behind their names does make it one iota easier to take. Enjoy your inflation when this is over people. You earned every cent of it.

I am sure glad I was able to mostly spit myself out of "the system" when I did.
    That stimulus will go to line the pockets of CEOs--again!!!

I must confess I (like probably a lot of people) didn't understand the full ramifications the last time this happened. It's a scandal. It's like raping the innocent: our children. Our children will have to pay for this. It reminds me of the abuse crisis in my Church. Except now it's a financial abuse, not sexual. First time it broke the Cardinals were like, "Oh, we didn't realize the priests couldn't be rehabilitated." Then came the second wave and the summer of shame. They were and still are liars!
    Inor, Slippy, Michael_Js and 2 others like this.
    “Get your stinking paws off me, you damned dirty ape.” Planet of the Apes, 1968

It is all free . look at where the money is going . The Arts. all liberal pork.
    Denton, SOCOM42, Inor and 2 others like this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

The consequences of NOT doing it would be horrible.. although there would be more resources left for the survivors.. after the country was rebuilt
    Denton likes this.
    Be a Berean

Super Moderator

HN and I were discussing this last night and the boy (13 yo) overheard us. He asked, excitedly, "do I get money too?". I told him no but him and probably his kids get to pay for it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Denton, SOCOM42, Slippy and 3 others like this.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Annie View Post
    That stimulus will go to line the pockets of CEOs--again!!!

I must confess I (like probably a lot of people) didn't understand the full ramifications the last time this happened. It's a scandal. It's like raping the innocent: our children. Our children will have to pay for this. It reminds me of the abuse crisis in my Church. Except now it's a financial abuse, not sexual. First time it broke the Cardinals were like, "Oh, we didn't realize the priests couldn't be rehabilitated." Then came the second wave and the summer of shame. They were and still are liars!
    Look again Annie. Liberals got a lot of cash for their buddies. And if you look it is more than the numbers show they way they did it. The Arts will be rolling in cash forever. At least those that get to pocket most of it.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    I'd hate to be part of the decision process.

I can see why they are doing it. I can also see what the consequences are. I don't see a winning option.
    Lessons from The Kobayashi Maru: Cheating is an option.
    My ability to recall lyrics from a song written in the 70's far exceeds my ability to recall why I walked into the kitchen.
    The Ultimate Prepper's E-Library can be found Hidden Content .
    Feel free to visit my YouTube page. Hidden Content

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links