WE THE PEOPLE ARE SO FARKIN STUPID! Will we ever learn??? - Page 3
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

WE THE PEOPLE ARE SO FARKIN STUPID! Will we ever learn???

This is a discussion on WE THE PEOPLE ARE SO FARKIN STUPID! Will we ever learn??? within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by Chipper Isn't 6 trillion divided by 330 million actually like 18k. So who gets my roughly 16.8k leftover? Guess the dollar will ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree99Likes

Thread: WE THE PEOPLE ARE SO FARKIN STUPID! Will we ever learn???

Quote Originally Posted by Chipper View Post
    Isn't 6 trillion divided by 330 million actually like 18k. So who gets my roughly 16.8k leftover?

Guess the dollar will really be like TP.
    330 million would assume they all work. Drop it to about 75Million, then drop it further to who actually pays taxes. about 30 million (fed and state tax, not all the daily life taxes)
    Slippy and Denton like this.
    Anonymous — 'Beware the quiet man. For while others speak, he watched. And while others act, he plans. And when they finally rest… he strikes.'

Half mile west of where Jesus left His sandals.
    Great Great Grandchildren I will never meet will pay for this debacle.
    Denton, stevekozak and Smitty901 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Man 1066 View Post
    Great Great Grandchildren I will never meet will pay for this debacle.
    For which they're all receive a $160,000,000,000,000,000 stimulus package your G-G-G-G-G-Grandchilden will pay for.
    Denton, Slippy, stevekozak and 1 others like this.
    My ability to recall lyrics from a song written in the 70's far exceeds my ability to recall why I walked into the kitchen.
    The Ultimate Prepper's E-Library can be found Hidden Content .
    Feel free to visit my YouTube page. Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

We are an older country than Germany and Italy, we have President John Tylers grandsons are still living, and my G Grandfather was in the Civil War and I am 52..
    Think about that... Our country is 244 years old, thats 3 people ago at 81 years of age.
    Yet we are spending money for 5 to 6 generations.. We need to put the credit card down and do the Ramsey method on the debt we have in the USA>
    stevekozak likes this.
    Anonymous — 'Beware the quiet man. For while others speak, he watched. And while others act, he plans. And when they finally rest… he strikes.'

The national debt is a lie. Now with this say 28 Trillion. If you count unfunded liabilities and promises to pay its about 240 trillion. Oil my friends. We are the world reserve currency. You can not buy oil on the open warmer without dollars. When that changes it will be bad. Very bad.
    stevekozak likes this.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

So, Let's throw trillions of dollars at the problem. Yeah! That will fix it and it makes us look like we are doing something! But wait, what do we do when the next problem comes a long......................
    stevekozak and SGG like this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

The liberal causes got their cash. Most of it will will go in the pockets of connected liberals. They are set for life. Watch soon the Arts will be back for more funding .
    stevekozak, Denton and T-Man 1066 like this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Half mile west of where Jesus left His sandals.
    A long time ago the gubbiment gave up on the idea that the debt could ever be paid off. This is a problem we CANNOT fix. It is just kicking the can down the road.
    Apologies to the original Colonists that built this once great country. I am sorry our past leaders did not keep your vision. Very sorry...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Sponsored Links