Bye bye Boy Scouts of America’s - Page 5
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Bye bye Boy Scouts of America’s

This is a discussion on Bye bye Boy Scouts of America’s within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by KUSA I regret reading this disgusting thread. Yea, life now, sort of sucks. Ever had a queer try to bugger You? That ...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Like Tree137Likes

Thread: Bye bye Boy Scouts of America’s

Quote Originally Posted by KUSA View Post
    I regret reading this disgusting thread.
    Yea, life now, sort of sucks.

Ever had a queer try to bugger You? That sucks worse.
    SGG and KUSA like this.

The Good Cop

I do not support Leftists.
    What consenting homosexuals do with each other is between them and God.

BUT - the notion that the Boy Scout's troubles are recent and caused by Leftists pushing their agenda on the Scouts is far from the facts.
    According to lawsuits pending, from the Boy Scouts OWN FILES are reports of 7,800 abusers and 12,000 victims DATING BACK TO THE 1920's.

The Scouts knew about this for damn near 100 years, and like the Catholic Church tried to hide it.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by rice paddy daddy View Post

BUT - the notion that the Boy Scout's troubles are recent and caused by Leftists pushing their agenda on the Scouts is far from the facts.
    According to lawsuits pending, from the Boy Scouts OWN FILES are reports of 7,800 abusers and 12,000 victims DATING BACK TO THE 1920's.

The Scouts knew about this for damn near 100 years, and like the Catholic Church tried to hide it.
    My husband is off making an Eagle Scout right now. He's stubborn that way; won't give it up quite yet. He's been doing this since before our son made Eagle and his own Den Master had a lot of influence in his own life--for the good.
    “Get your stinking paws off me, you damned dirty ape.” Planet of the Apes, 1968

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Bingo

You always get in more trouble for lying and trying to hide the truth than you would have if you just fessed up and made it right from the beginning.

Scout Oath
    On my honor I will do my best to do my duty to God and my country and to obey the Scout Law; to help other people at all times; to keep myself physically strong, mentally awake, and morally straight.
    Scout Law

The Scout Law has 12 points. Each is a goal for every Scout. A Scout tries to live up to the Law every day. It is not always easy to do, but a Scout always tries.

A Scout is:

TRUSTWORTHY. Tell the truth and keep promises. People can depend on you.

LOYAL. Show that you care about your family, friends, Scout leaders, school, and country.

HELPFUL. Volunteer to help others without expecting a reward.

FRIENDLY. Be a friend to everyone, even people who are very different from you.

COURTEOUS. Be polite to everyone and always use good manners.

KIND. Treat others as you want to be treated. Never harm or kill any living thing without good reason.

OBEDIENT. Follow the rules of your family, school, and pack. Obey the laws of your community and country.

CHEERFUL. Look for the bright side of life. Cheerfully do tasks that come your way. Try to help others be happy.

THRIFTY. Work to pay your own way. Try not to be wasteful. Use time, food, supplies, and natural resources wisely.

BRAVE. Face difficult situations even when you feel afraid. Do what you think is right despite what others might be doing or saying.

CLEAN. Keep your body and mind fit. Help keep your home and community clean.

REVERENT. Be reverent toward God. Be faithful in your religious duties. Respect the beliefs of others.
    Taken directly from the Boy Scout website.

The values Scouts hold and represent are unfortunately becoming irrelevant in today's world. Today's values would be something like: give me free as you owe it to me, spend as much as you can, if it feels good do it, somebody else will clean it up, belief in god is archaic and eff others. That's the real reason numbers have crashed.
    Last edited by NotTooProudToHide; 02-18-2020 at 07:44 PM.
    Annie likes this.
    Sic Vis Pacem Para Bellum

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by NotTooProudToHide View Post
    Bingo

You always get in more trouble for lying and trying to hide the truth than you would have if you just fessed up and made it right from the beginning.
    That is called integrity. Also known as covering your butt.
    “Get your stinking paws off me, you damned dirty ape.” Planet of the Apes, 1968

Weather old or new, acts of homosexual rape involved an older male and a younger one regardless if they were openly gay or in the closet. People have used the priesthood or other clergy positions to commit similar crimes. It still boils down to homosexual tendencies as a common denominator.
    Mad Trapper likes this.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

Quote Originally Posted by hawgrider View Post
    Serves them right for not keeping original values.
    Agreed. I'm an old Eagle Scout and sadly, I would not want my son to be in the BSA as it exists today. Far too politically correct. I would urge him to join Trail Life instead. They embrace the old BSA values.
    NRA Life Member
    NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol
    NRA Certified Instructor - Personal Protection in the Home
    North Carolina Concealed Carry Instructor

Excellent point RPD,

The progressive leftist sexual deviants have been around a long long time and ever since the Woodrow Wilson Administration they have been ramping up their campaign... so it doesn't surprise me that this has nonsense has existed since the 20's. I guess its finally come to a crescendo.
    Inor, Prepared One and SOCOM42 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Trapper View Post
    Yea, life now, sort of sucks.

Ever had a queer try to bugger You? That sucks worse.
    Why yes it does. I was on my way to FT. Bliss, TX for training. Pulled into a rest area to take a leak. Started walking to the building and this guy was like your cute. Can I give you a blow job. For about 3 seconds I was tongue tied. Then I was like F that dude, I'm in the military, I don't play that. I was looking over my shoulder all the way back to the truck until I got back on the hiway.
    A prudent man foresees evil and hides himself, But the simple pass on and are punished. Proverbs 22:3 NKJV

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Sponsored Links