Bye bye Boy Scouts of America’s - Page 3
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Bye bye Boy Scouts of America’s

This is a discussion on Bye bye Boy Scouts of America’s within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; All of these things have something in common they do not belong...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree137Likes

Thread: Bye bye Boy Scouts of America’s

All of these things have something in common they do not belong
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -gay_boy_scout_leader2_810_500_55_s_c1_1582049243665.jpg  

-boy-scouts-america-welcome-transgender-boys_1582049281267.jpg  

-ec6ea1-20150727-scouts_1582049290446.jpg  

I'll see if I can find a factual article on it, but I remember reading last year that the evil BSA leaders, most likely knowing that they were in some deep legal shit, mortgaged one of their largest assets, the Philmont Scout Ranch in New Mexico. I don't know what the ramifications of this will be, but the family who donated the land (approximately 150,000 acres) did not sign off on the mortgage which was part of the deal of the donation.

In other words, were the leaders of the BSA also guilty of fraud concerning one of their largest assets, Philmont?

I think we have gone so soft, that we allow this shit to happen.
    We condone and look the other way, why should I be uncomfortable, so someone else can be comfortable?

Yes, I'm sure there a gay men that are NOT attracted to boys, just As I am a straight man, that is not attracted to girls.
    All the same, YOU will NEVER see me alone in a room or a damn tent, with any girls, that are not my kids. I just wont allow it. It ELIMINATES the possibility of any misunderstanding, and the shadow oh "what if's".

They will burn in hell, and IF anyone was to try and bugger my kids, I would make sure they were already in full flames, before they went to hell.
    RIP Corporal BRADLEY COY 6/18/1992-10/24/2014

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator

I cant believe that I have to clarify my statement. Just because someone is gay, it doesn't mean they are into molesting children.

I'm pretty sure that the men that were openly gay in boy scouts were not the ones doing the molesting. It was the married guy with wife and kids at home.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Slippy Hidden Content
    (Slippy is happy that Mish is the daughter he is glad he never had)
    "Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken." Tyler Durden
    #mishyloveshersometequila

Quote Originally Posted by Mish View Post
    Gay does not equal pedophile!! Interchanging the two is disgusting, and I assume most of you know better.

Why are you so adamant about it??? And yes I know better, and have had to deal with such trash as a LEO.

To give you an inch, some male peds are only interested in little girls, then again some women are only interested in little girls.

They are all deviant and disgust me in any form.

I was not indoctrinated into the BS like the younger generations have been.
    Last edited by SOCOM42; 02-18-2020 at 01:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RubberDuck View Post
    All of these things have something in common they do not belong
    Duck, I did not see the Butt badge or the DT badge in there, but, yes, it is sickening to see.
    Mad Trapper and RubberDuck like this.

Super Moderator

Gay does not equal pedophile!! Interchanging the two is disgusting, and I assume most of you know better.

Once the boys reach puberty, they're boys in young men's bodies. And as we've seen in the Catholic Church, the boys very vulnerable to wicked fudge-packers who look for places like churches and scouts in which to prey on the innocent. Not saying all gay men are that way, but enough have been. That's why I'm not in favor of gay men being admitted to the priesthood or scouting.
    Mad Trapper and Prepared One like this.
    “Get your stinking paws off me, you damned dirty ape.” Planet of the Apes, 1968

I cant believe that I have to clarify my statement. Just because someone is gay, it doesn't mean they are into molesting children.

I'm pretty sure that the men that were openly gay in boy scouts were not the ones doing the molesting. It was the married guy with wife and kids at home.

You are mostly right in this factor, many married guys are closet queers and or peds.

I can tell you of one such type from a long time ago, but not in the scouts but the YMCA, his name was John Chadwick.

Was married with two daughters, lived on 14 Dover street in Worcester Ma,

Was convicted of raping over 50 kids at YMCA summer camp, most between the ages of 7 and 10.

He had an office in the "Y" in which he gave the kids a "test" for "advancement",

the office window was wide open and blinds were up so the queer guys on the other side could watch.

He would select those he desired by watching nude kids at the pool and showers afterwards.

The guy has been dead for over 30 years now, may he burn in hell.

One of the reasons I remember it so well was that the state police came to our house and arrested my father!

It took a while down at the jail to prove he was not the guy,

it was cleared up when the chief justice of the superior court came down and ID'd my father,

they were buddies from childhood and members of the same Masonic lodge.

The address was almost the same, 14 was and the street name was so close it could go either way.

Over the years we use to get his mail by accident on a regular basis until ZIP codes were put in place.
    Last edited by SOCOM42; 02-18-2020 at 12:48 PM.
    Mad Trapper likes this.

Mish, read the whole link I posted concerning "FISTGATE!!!

Openly perverted homosexuals preaching deviant sex acts to school children, in some cases those "teaching" being the teachers themselves, those being the gays/lesbians.

Do YOU, find this disgusting? or "normal"? Good school curiculum? Fisting 101 Sex toys 201

As an analogy, when I was in school, we never had seminars, by heterosexuals, telling us the best ways to pop little girls cherries.

Got that?

Again,

In 100% of sexual abuse cases against a male Boy Scout by a male Scout Master, the Scout Master WAS A HOMOSEXUAL (GAY). This should not be difficult to comprehend.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Sponsored Links