Snip, snip Denton!! - Page 8
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Snip, snip Denton!!

This is a discussion on Snip, snip Denton!! within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by fangfarrier I think he means it’s not used for reproduction anymore. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Bullshit...I reproduce the same result ...

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
Like Tree191Likes

Thread: Snip, snip Denton!!

Quote Originally Posted by fangfarrier View Post
    I think he means it’s not used for reproduction anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bullshit...I reproduce the same result damn near every time.....

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by SOCOM42 View Post
    In my day it was called Roman Roulette.

Know too many married couples that tried the method and ended up with kids.
    That was my generation. Lots of big families.

One couple , devout Roman Catholics ended up with 13 children,

two sets of twins, three of the girls entered the convent later in life.

When young, half the kids stayed at St. Ann's orphanage for six months at a time then rotated in and the others went there.

The oldest, Leona, became a high priced hooker in Providence RI.

She practically paid for half of the families expenses herself.

A 14th, one of twins died at childbirth, would have been three sets.

Oldest son killed himself drinking a bottle of acid, love affair gone bad.

They were all born in the 1940's.
    That is so sad. Are things so much better now with birth control? Do you think that families today are doing so much better?

Still today traditional Catholics often have big families. Lots of babies at Mass. Lots of noise and interruptions from noisy toddlers. No crying means the Church is dying.

IMHO the church needs to let go of the archaic rhythm method,
    They have. No one uses that anymore. Natural family planning is what people use today to space kids.

much of that intent was to keep the pews filled with parishioners for eons.
    Be fruitful and multiply saith the Lord. Maybe God wants heaven filled with souls and He wants to cooperate with us to do that for Him.

There are lots of sacrifices to be made in a large family, but there's also blessings. In my family, we have each other's back.

Hell, If the pope can back queers he can go for BC pills.
    The Supreme Pontiff Bergoglio already said as much. "We Catholics no longer need to breed like rabbits." He said that. The only people that still like him are Jeff Soros and Nancy Pelosi ad their pro-abort, pro NWO ilk. Or Catholics with their heads in the sand. There's still plenty of them, but I think the tide is turning.

I am an ex catholic myself, and the "ex" had to do with queer priests and medieval based school practices.
    That's too bad. Sorry for that. As for me, I'll live and die in the Church, please God.
    “Get your stinking paws off me, you damned dirty ape.” Planet of the Apes, 1968

My Polish Catholic Grandparents, had 11 kids, loved them all and raised them all.

My Mom was youngest, I have 1st cousins much older than myself.
    Annie likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by paulag1955 View Post
    I'm not Catholic, but I'm all for the Catholic Church teaching whatever it is that they believe is in accordance with Scripture. I may not (and often don't) agree with their teachings, but I respect their commitment. I also appreciate their support for the pro-life movement. I am not a fan of the current pope, but as I say, I'm not Catholic so it's really none of my business.

My maternal grandmother was raised Catholic and a quick look around my place would reveal that influence; St. Francis in the yard and St. Christopher in the car. I understand the appeal of a church that traces it's roots so far back and would convert in a heartbeat except for some of the teachings.

I appreciate that.

One of my best friends is Baptist. She was born a Catholic to a witch for a mother. The father remarried and the family became Protestant. But I notice little hints of the Catholic in her when I visit her home--like a crucifix. She understands where I'm coming from, and I her I think. I spent some time with the Presbyterians prior to returning home. You can take the girl out of the Catholic Church, but you can't take the Catholic Church out of the girl, at least not entirely many times.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Trapper View Post
    My Polish Catholic Grandparents, had 11 kids, loved them all and raised them all.

My Mom was youngest, I have 1st cousins much older than myself.
    My f-i-l was the same. 11 siblings. He was youngest. That was during the depression. His father was a coal miner. He died of black lung. The sons went off to war (WWII) The girls went to work to help support the family and war effort. Although he tried to make it in time, his mother died before he could return home from Europe.

Their family church was sold to Muslims 20 years or so ago, I think.
    Denton likes this.

We were told we would never have children the natural way, so we had 2 through IVF. And through persistence and Texan air we did get a third after all by accident but not loved any less. But the big families like we both came from are never gonna be something we'll have, though we are considering adopting 1 or 2 extra kids.
    But the whole ordeal is also what caused me to turn my back to the church, cause they are full of crap and it was the straw that broke the camels back for me. I still have my faith though.
    Inor and Mish like this.
    Who dares, wins. 1st Para BN 1946 - 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Snake_doctor View Post
    ... I still have my faith though.
    That's what matters, imo. Better to be fishing thinkin about God, than in church thinkin about fishing.
    Inor, Snake_doctor and hawgrider like this.
    BRING ALL TROOPS HOME NOW.

Quote Originally Posted by MountainGirl View Post
    That's what matters, imo. Better to be fishing thinkin about God, than in church thinkin about fishing.
    And even better to be fishing, drinking beer and talking to God than be in church thinking about fishing and beer and oblivious to God.
    Slippy and hawgrider like this.
    rest in peace Corporal Bradley Coy 06/08/92-10/24/14

Rest in Peace Sgt Mackie. 10/19/19

Quote Originally Posted by Old SF Guy View Post
    Bullshit...I reproduce the same result damn near every time.....
    Still ol’ Quickdraw McGraw, eh??

A Watchman and Slippy like this.

Quote Originally Posted by fangfarrier View Post
    Still ol’ Quickdraw McGraw, eh??

Damn skippy! Like an ATM .....in and out as fast as possible.....fuck a receipt.
    fangfarrier and Slippy like this.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links