Snip, snip Denton!! - Page 11
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Snip, snip Denton!!

This is a discussion on Snip, snip Denton!! within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by SGG Is this a serious post? Are you trying to say that you literally will not think for yourself and just rely ...

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast
Like Tree191Likes

Thread: Snip, snip Denton!!

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by SGG View Post
    Is this a serious post? Are you trying to say that you literally will not think for yourself and just rely on what other people tell you? Maybe I misunderstand.
    Just follow my lead and steer clear of the sectarian bickering. That way we’ll be safe when the violence breaks out.
    A Watchman, SOCOM42 and Slippy like this.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by SGG View Post
    Is this a serious post? Are you trying to say that you literally will not think for yourself and just rely on what other people tell you? Maybe I misunderstand.

Yes. I don't believe Our Lord left us to figure things out on our own, at least not the really important things. Those things that could send you to heaven or hell? He wouldn't do that. However these days false doctrine is being taught all over the place across the board. That's why I stick to what the Church has always taught.

'nough said. Follow Him as best you can. These are hard times. Take it or leave it.
    “Get your stinking paws off me, you damned dirty ape.” Planet of the Apes, 1968

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by RubberDuck View Post
    Lots of Churches are not what they were once intended to be they are no longer just a place of worship and gathering they are more of a status symbol for many . Why does a church need to cost millions to build and hundreds of thousands a year to operate. I believe in God I choose not to gather with the masses to honor him We have our own personal relationship I pray when and where I choose. If anyone has problem with a person not attending church but yet believes and prays then that person is a hypocrite and needs to spend a little more time on themselves.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Do you ever watch those shows on Animal Planet where the antelope goes off on his own? That's the one the lions take down and devour. Yes, you need a personal relationship, but we're not meant to go it alone. Our Lord called us sheep for a reason. Because we're not very smart, and we have an enemy who is way, way smarter than us. We need the church.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Annie View Post
    Do you ever watch those shows on Animal Planet where the antelope goes off on his own? That's the one the lions take down and devour. Yes, you need a personal relationship, but we're not meant to go it alone. Our Lord called us sheep for a reason. Because we're not very smart, and we have an enemy who is way, way smarter than us. We need the church.
    You need/want the church and that is fine but no one tells a person given free will that the need it. Sorry agree to disagree to each his own you pray/worship your way I'll pray/worship my way.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by RubberDuck View Post
    You need/want the church and that is fine but no one tells a person given free will that the need it. Sorry agree to disagree to each his own you pray/worship your way I'll pray/worship my way.

Amen. Do it your way. That won't stop me from carrying you along with me to the holy sacrifice of the Mass. And I mean that with the best of intentions--for you. May God bless you, @RubberDuck .
    RubberDuck and Slippy like this.

Why not both? Maybe think about God in church, and God and fishing while fishing.

Attachment 103919
    Why not both?

Because we each have our own way, Annie.

Part of my faith is to not insult you by pushing or praying that you discover my way is right, you know, with the best of intentions, for your own good.
    Last edited by MountainGirl; 02-23-2020 at 07:46 PM.
    RubberDuck likes this.
    BRING ALL TROOPS HOME NOW.

Do you ever watch those shows on Animal Planet where the sardine goes around in a shoal ? That's the shoal the whale takes down and devours them all.

You need better examples.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    RubberDuck and Slippy like this.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by fangfarrier View Post
    Do you ever watch those shows on Animal Planet where the sardine goes around in a shoal ? That's the shoal the whale takes down and devours them all.

You need better examples.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    What I'm thinking I actually need is to take a break and step back for a while. Lent is coming up in two days, so maybe this is a good time for that. God bless.
    @Denton , @rice paddy daddy , @Sasquatch love you guys and I know you'll hold down the fort.
    Sasquatch likes this.

Third holler on the right. Then up the road a piece
    I'm taking my ball and going home.
    SGG likes this.
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields
    You can find me at the Hidden Content

Super Moderator

What I'm thinking I actually need is to take a break and step back for a while. Lent is coming up in two days, so maybe this is a good time for that. God bless.
    @Denton , @rice paddy daddy , @Sasquatch love you guys and I know you'll hold down the fort.
    We expect you back, afterwards.
    hawgrider, A Watchman and Annie like this.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links