Drudge Wants You Back
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Drudge Wants You Back

This is a discussion on Drudge Wants You Back within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; After crapping on Trump and conservatives. https://www.waynedupree.com/drudge-r...rump-politics/...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Drudge Wants You Back

Drudge Wants You Back

After crapping on Trump and conservatives.

Drudge Wants You Back-b749744b5fae65647a718a1a2cc6da1dffc05c5eebc20e97c0d48638abca910a.jpg

https://www.waynedupree.com/drudge-r...rump-politics/
    SOCOM42, Denton and dwight55 like this.

When someone shows you the real them, believe them.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

Super Moderator

The liberty daily .com. Better than Drudge.
    rstanek likes this.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    The liberty daily .com. Better than Drudge.
    Rantingly.com as well.
    Denton likes this.

Drudge can suck pink kitty balls!!!!

Dumped it a year ago, and don’t miss it.
    Robie and Smitty901 like this.

Why would we trust them?
    I really want one of these!Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by paraquack View Post
    Why would we trust them?
    Why trust ANY news aggregator? They are what they are. They only link stories, commentaries, etc. from other sites. Drudge only has about a dozen or so sites that he gathers stories from. Yes, all of them are pretty much in the tank for the dems or the RINOs. But that is not Drudge's fault; he is just pulling their news feeds into a single site; he does not seem to have his own reporters gathering information. I don't know if you have noticed lately but there are not a whole lot of MSM sites that saying anything positive about Trump. It is still valuable information to have though.

I still look at Drudge at least once per day because there is information there that is important for me to know as an informed citizen. But I also look at the byline and make a determination about how much credibility I give it based on that.

I also look at Dan Bongino's new site when I am looking for a more Trumpian point of view.

https://bonginoreport.com/

It is also an aggregation site but they do not follow the MSM as closely.

Also, the Daily Caller:

https://dailycaller.com/

My point is, do not ignore Drudge. We do so at our own peril. If Drudge is reporting that we middle-Americans are dumb toothless hicks living outside of L.A. or NYC, that is because the narrative of the MSM is saying that. So now it is time to pull up your big boy pants and step into the fight. But first you must understand what you are up against. That requires Drudge.
    Prepared One and Denton like this.
    rest in peace Corporal Bradley Coy 06/08/92-10/24/14

Rest in Peace Sgt Mackie. 10/19/19

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Inor View Post
    Why trust ANY news aggregator? They are what they are. They only link stories, commentaries, etc. from other sites. Drudge only has about a dozen or so sites that he gathers stories from. Yes, all of them are pretty much in the tank for the dems or the RINOs. But that is not Drudge's fault; he is just pulling their news feeds into a single site; he does not seem to have his own reporters gathering information. I don't know if you have noticed lately but there are not a whole lot of MSM sites that saying anything positive about Trump. It is still valuable information to have though.

I still look at Drudge at least once per day because there is information there that is important for me to know as an informed citizen. But I also look at the byline and make a determination about how much credibility I give it based on that.

I also look at Dan Bongino's new site when I am looking for a more Trumpian point of view.

https://bonginoreport.com/

It is also an aggregation site but they do not follow the MSM as closely.

Also, the Daily Caller:

https://dailycaller.com/

My point is, do not ignore Drudge. We do so at our own peril. If Drudge is reporting that we middle-Americans are dumb toothless hicks living outside of L.A. or NYC, that is because the narrative of the MSM is saying that. So now it is time to pull up your big boy pants and step into the fight. But first you must understand what you are up against. That requires Drudge.
    Didn’t Drudge sell the site?
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

I really don't know who has time to read all that, . . . I sure don't.

Would sure be nice if there was a conservative "cliff notes" column that would hit maybe the top 20 stories of the day, . . . say 4 from the White House / congress, . . . 4 from the other alphabet portions of the government, . . . 4 from the contiguous states surrounding your home state, . . . 4 from the home state, . . . 4 local things.

I know, . . . way too much to ask for, but would still be nice.

Someone, . . . somewhere, . . . who had the moxy to set up something like Google or Facebook could do this.

May God bless,
    Dwight
    Annie likes this.
    If you can breathe, . . . thank God.

If you can read, . . . thank a teacher.

If you are reading this in English, . . . thank a veteran.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links