CIA Owned Top Encryption Supplier…
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on CIA Owned Top Encryption Supplier… within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; Anyone surprised given that they own or control Google enough to get what every info they want. "All enemies Foreign and Domestic." https://www.weaselzippers.us/443568-...tion-supplier/...

Like Tree14Likes
  • 3 Post By rice paddy daddy
  • 4 Post By Smitty901
  • 1 Post By RedLion
  • 3 Post By rice paddy daddy
  • 1 Post By rice paddy daddy
  • 1 Post By MaterielGeneral
  • 1 Post By rice paddy daddy

Thread: CIA Owned Top Encryption Supplier…

Anyone surprised given that they own or control Google enough to get what every info they want. "All enemies Foreign and Domestic."

https://www.weaselzippers.us/443568-...tion-supplier/

The Good Cop

the article I read (Daily Mail US Edition) was the CIA set up a sham company that then sold encryption technology to foreign governments, enablin g us to read their secret codes for years.

I'd say that is what the CIA is supposed to do.
    Smitty901, SOCOM42 and Old SF Guy like this.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

Quote Originally Posted by rice paddy daddy View Post
    the article I read (Daily Mail US Edition) was the CIA set up a sham company that then sold encryption technology to foreign governments, enablin g us to read their secret codes for years.

I'd say that is what the CIA is supposed to do.
    Yes and when they use the same dirty deeds against US citizens it should be a crime. Goggle is a criminal operation.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

The Good Cop

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    Yes and when they use the same dirty deeds against US citizens it should be a crime. Goggle is a criminal operation.
    Nowhere in the linked article, that I can see, is google even mentioned.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

Nowhere in the linked article, that I can see, is google even mentioned.
    Smitty is correct and it is referenced in the comments. Pretty well suspected/known that Google is at least an "eager" partner of the CIA in information collection and rights violations.
    Mad Trapper likes this.

The Good Cop

Then avoid using Google.
    There are other options for search engines, more secure browsers, etc.

The Good Cop

Or, just don’t even use the Internet.
    I do, because I’m not worried someone is snooping on me.

But you can live without it. I live without TV, I could turn this device off and read some books at night.
    Mad Trapper likes this.

Then avoid using Google.
    There are other options for search engines, more secure browsers, etc.

I avoid Google like the plague if I can but unfortunately my cell phone is an android and I believe Google owns that system.
    rice paddy daddy likes this.
    A prudent man foresees evil and hides himself, But the simple pass on and are punished. Proverbs 22:3 NKJV

The Good Cop

Quote Originally Posted by MaterielGeneral View Post
    I avoid Google like the plague if I can but unfortunately my cell phone is an android and I believe Google owns that system.
    I believe so.
    I have always used Apple I-Phones. they won't even unlock a dead terrorists phone for the FBI and a warrant.
    MaterielGeneral likes this.

Or, just don’t even use the Internet.
    I do, because I’m not worried someone is snooping on me.

But you can live without it. I live without TV, I could turn this device off and read some books at night.
    Get yourself a good antenna and signal booster RPD. I get 40+ stations FREE!

I don't watch MSM, except weather.

But lots of good old retro programing I enjoy: Gunsmoke, Wanted Dead or Alive, Rawhide, Rifleman, Hogan's Heros, Rat Patrol, Twilight Zone, Hondo, Perry Mason, Have Gun will Travel, Bonanza, Matt Dillon (pre-Gunsmoke), The Stooges, Honeymooners, Ed Sullivan, Mash, Sons of Will Sommet, Real Mckoys, Beverly Hillbillies, Green Acres, Petticoat Junction, ........

And it's ALL FREE.

Sponsored Links