Coronavirus now spreading worldwide - Page 31
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Coronavirus now spreading worldwide

This is a discussion on Coronavirus now spreading worldwide within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; Ladies and gentlemen , I present to you the smoking gun from 2015. Wuhan labs say they took a bat coronavirus and made it infectious ...

Page 31 of 46 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 310 of 451
Like Tree569Likes

Thread: Coronavirus now spreading worldwide

  1. #301
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Scotland!!
    Posts
    1,201
    Ladies and gentlemen , I present to you the smoking gun from 2015.
    Wuhan labs say they took a bat coronavirus and made it infectious to humans by inserting HIV genes.

    The scientific community asks why and what happens if this escapes from the lab.


    https://www.nature.com/news/engineer...search-1.18787


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Steve40th, SGG, Denton and 1 others like this.

  2. #302
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Central PA
    Posts
    1,876
    Wow! And just a few days ago someone was suggesting that the source of this virus was the USA and that we had a team of our soldiers deliberately release it into the Chinese population while attending a military games event in Wuhan. Now we find out that the Chinese have been experimenting creating these types of viruses since 2015. Amazing!
    Smitty901 and watcher like this.

  3. #303
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    SE Wisconsin
    Posts
    19,103
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster23 View Post
    Wow! And just a few days ago someone was suggesting that the source of this virus was the USA and that we had a team of our soldiers deliberately release it into the Chinese population while attending a military games event in Wuhan. Now we find out that the Chinese have been experimenting creating these types of viruses since 2015. Amazing!
    China may well have released it to cause problems for the US. Chins now threatening to cut off meds to the US. We being played for fools in all of this. This was no accident .
    Michael_Js and watcher like this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

    Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements
     

  5. #304
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Goose Creek SC
    Posts
    2,301
    Biological economic warfare... I am reading it as I see it.
    Anonymous — 'Beware the quiet man. For while others speak, he watched. And while others act, he plans. And when they finally rest… he strikes.'

  6. #305
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Central PA
    Posts
    1,876
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster23 View Post
    Wow! And just a few days ago someone was suggesting that the source of this virus was the USA and that we had a team of our soldiers deliberately release it into the Chinese population while attending a military games event in Wuhan. Now we find out that the Chinese have been experimenting creating these types of viruses since 2015. Amazing!
    I was being sarcastic. That post was put up here by one of our members.
    watcher likes this.

  7. #306
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Goose Creek SC
    Posts
    2,301
    This covid 19 has caught me off guard. I only have about a months worth of food, I can stretch it.. But, after being gone for 7 weeks and my heart surgery, just caught off guard. I think economically its going to get bad soon.
    Denton and watcher like this.
    Anonymous — 'Beware the quiet man. For while others speak, he watched. And while others act, he plans. And when they finally rest… he strikes.'

  8. #307
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    SE Wisconsin
    Posts
    19,103
    We are done for Folks Sanders has spoken. Yes the expert on all things also running for president has figured it out. "Bernie Sanders warns coronavirus deaths could exceed armed forces casualties in WWII"
    Pack in no hope this is the end.
    Not buying it . I am buying some darn low priced stock.
    watcher likes this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

    Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

  9. #308
    Super Moderator


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    21,303
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    We are done for Folks Sanders has spoken. Yes the expert on all things also running for president has figured it out. "Bernie Sanders warns coronavirus deaths could exceed armed forces casualties in WWII"
    Pack in no hope this is the end.
    Not buying it . I am buying some darn low priced stock.
    You might find better opportunities in the future.

    Lookit, Top; I’m not accustomed to calling my elders dumbasses and especially those I consider heroes, but you need to take this seriously. You are in that age group and PF doesn’t want you to be taken out by a microscopic enemy after surviving the Rag Wars.

    Copy?
    watcher likes this.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

  10. #309
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    SE Wisconsin
    Posts
    19,103
    Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    You might find better opportunities in the future.

    Lookit, Top; I’m not accustomed to calling my elders dumbasses and especially those I consider heroes, but you need to take this seriously. You are in that age group and PF doesn’t want you to be taken out by a microscopic enemy after surviving the Rag Wars.

    Copy?
    I take a sickness serious but the phone hyper attached and the agenda behind needs to be called out. I will not be taken out by this virus.
    Denton, Chiefster23 and watcher like this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

    Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

  11. #310
    Super Moderator


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    21,303
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    I take a sickness serious but the phone hyper attached and the agenda behind needs to be called out. I will not be taken out by this virus.
    If anyone has the ability to face it down, my money is on the combat-harden, Christian soldier.
    Still, take it seriously. Governments are. This is a bioweapon. Nothing to take lightly.
    We are at war.
    Chiefster23, KUSA and watcher like this.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

 

 
Page 31 of 46 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

kung flu virus

Click on a term to search for related topics.
Back to Top