Coronavirus now spreading worldwide - Page 24
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Coronavirus now spreading worldwide

This is a discussion on Coronavirus now spreading worldwide within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by Piratesailor According to Joe Binden, 150 million have died.. oh... sorry, that was by guns in the US. My bad. I think ...

Page 24 of 46 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 ... LastLast
Like Tree569Likes

Thread: Coronavirus now spreading worldwide

Quote Originally Posted by Piratesailor View Post
    According to Joe Binden, 150 million have died.. oh... sorry, that was by guns in the US. My bad.
    I think he was talking about their Eugenics programs called ABORTION>
    Mad Trapper and Michael_Js like this.
    Anonymous — 'Beware the quiet man. For while others speak, he watched. And while others act, he plans. And when they finally rest… he strikes.'

Coronavirus now spreading worldwide

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    You don't live in the US you have no idea what your are talking about.
    Here. Let me fix that for you:

You don’t live in the US. You have no idea about what you’re talking.

Sorry. I am back to quoting nonsense again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Denton likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Prepared One View Post
    So, how many millions has this china bug killed?
    Spanish Flu. 1918

Outbreak March 1918. 100 became ill.
    April 1918. Outbreak reported. 18 serious cases reported.
    September 1918. 14 000 cases reported. 757 deaths.
    October 1918 195 000 deaths reported.
    April 1919 27% of the population infected. Estimated death toll 50-100 million people. Fatality rate 2.7%

How many millions has “this China bug” killed?

Answer: 0 millions. Yet.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Mish View Post
    Ok, homeless people are a problem and they will get sick. How do we change that? Give tax breaks to the top 1%? Did they create jobs for those people or help with addiction or mental illness? I'm not for giving away money... I'm for bettering society. If we have less homeless and less addicted on the street the better everyone is.

Now let's talk about the people that do work and can't afford Healthcare... They are going to transmit it too. They won't seek Healthcare till its too late. Can you imagine the bill if they are put in the hospital?

Look , I said all that without calling you a single name. I dare you to try the same.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Yes, the homeless will be a health problem. As a matter of fact, they already are. The illegals who pour across the border are also a health issue. What is being done about that? Democrat-controlled cities and states create sanctuary cities for the illegals and allow the homeless to sleep in the streets and defecate on the sidewalks.

Protecting the borders is a federal issue but the Dems won't do anything but hinder the attempt to do so. Homelessness is a state problem that isn't being handled by the likes of Newsome. So is mental illness. Drug addiction? Let's start with the family and work up from there, but no farther than the state level.

Yes, there are those without insurance but let's face it, they are no better or worse than me or anyone else. A two-year trade school will give them the skills to get a good job that provides insurance and other benefits. Bad choices in life made by people aren't the responsibilities of people paying federal taxes. Read the constitution and understand the 18 enumerated powers of Congress. Read the Bill of Rights and see that all other rights and responsibilities fall onto the shoulders and the states and the individuals.

Now, to the COVID-19 solution. Pharmaceutical companies will strive for a vaccine. They are doing so, right now. One will be developed, tested and then sold to the public. That's how it works. The private sector and not the government solves problems. Until then, conduct yourself as you would when the crud and the flu make their rounds through your community.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

South of the Red River and North of the Rio Grande
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve40th View Post
    I think he was talking about their Eugenics programs called ABORTION>
    Actually babbling uncle joe was indeed talking about guns. His press office came back and said he meant 150 thousand.. not millions.
    "Erosion of our rights just takes a few good men doing nothing"
    Who is John Galt?

The attention to our southern border has died down. But remember a while back when CBP officials warned that people from african and middle eastern countries were mingled in with all the central america crowd? Just wait till the virus starts raging on the african continent. When those infected individuals sneak across the border and into the sanctuary cities the fat will most definitely be in the fire. California’s publicity craving governor will be begging Trump for help. Used needles and poop on the streets will be the least of his worries.
    Mad Trapper and Michael_Js like this.

Quote Originally Posted by fangfarrier View Post
    Spanish Flu. 1918

Outbreak March 1918. 100 became ill.
    April 1918. Outbreak reported. 18 serious cases reported.
    September 1918. 14 000 cases reported. 757 deaths.
    October 1918 195 000 deaths reported.
    April 1919 27% of the population infected. Estimated death toll 50-100 million people. Fatality rate 2.7%

How many millions has “this China bug” killed?

Answer: 0 millions. Yet.

I know. I looked at the Spanish flu numbers as well and noted the progression. This isn't 1918 however, and there aren't millions of soldiers returning from a war packed together like sardines on transport ships and troop trains. Our medical advancements are leaps and bounds above where we were in 1918 and our understanding of how the flu is transmitted is so much better these days. I will for now, wait and see what happens here in the states and Europe and then I will make my judgement.

I am as ready as I can be if this turns ugly and I agree it is worth keeping an eye on. However, not being a medical doctor, researcher, scientist, or all that smart to begin with, all I am seeing is the sheeple being spooked and panicked by an agenda driven media who are hyping this bug to the hilt without having all the facts.

Now, could this be a bug out of hell? Sure it could. Will there eventually be a super bug let loose on the world that will kill millions? Maybe, it's on my list. I am not trusting the reports out of China, that's like trusting the Demonrats. So, for now, I will wait and see what happens here in the states and Europe before I decide to run for the hills.
    Last edited by Prepared One; 02-28-2020 at 03:04 PM.
    Inor, Smitty901 and Slippy like this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Prepared One View Post
    I know. I looked at the Spanish flu numbers as well and noted the progression. This isn't 1918 however, and there aren't millions of soldiers returning from a war packed together like sardines on transport ships and troop trains. Our medical advancements are leaps and bounds above where we were in 1918 and our understanding of how the flu is transmitted is so much better these days. I will for now, wait and see what happens here in the states and Europe and then I will make my judgement. I am as ready as I can be if this turns ugly and I agree it is worth keeping an eye on. However, not being a medical doctor, researcher, scientist, or all that smart to begin with, all I am seeing is the sheeple being spooked and panicked by an agenda driven media who are hyping this bug to the hilt without having all the facts.

Now, could this be a bug out of hell? Sure it could. Will there eventually be a super bug let loose on the world that will kill millions? Maybe, it's on my list. I am not trusting the reports out of China, that's like trusting the Demonrats. So, for now, I will wait and see what happens here in the states and Europe before I decide to run for the hills.
    You’re right. We haven’t got millions of soldiers returning from war, we’ve 10s of millions of globetrotting tourists taking hours not weeks to cross the globe.

Here’s a website from John Hopkins University Hospital shoeing real-time spread.

https://www.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashb...23467b48e9ecf6

You’re right. We haven’t got millions of soldiers returning from war, we’ve 10s of millions of globetrotting tourists taking hours not weeks to cross the globe.

Here’s a website from John Hopkins University Hospital shoeing real-time spread.

Granted, much more mobile these days. Still, I will wait and see what happens here and in Europe. I wouldn't want to start killing and eating my neighbors prematurely.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Banned

Your speech to text thingy gave us 'shoeing' for 'showing'!
    You must have the sexiest Scottish accent!
    Michael_Js likes this.

Page 24 of 46 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links