Coronavirus now spreading worldwide - Page 23
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Coronavirus now spreading worldwide

This is a discussion on Coronavirus now spreading worldwide within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; ^^^^Good Point^^^^^^...

Page 23 of 46 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast
Like Tree569Likes

Thread: Coronavirus now spreading worldwide

^^^^Good Point^^^^^^
    Democrats are doing more to destroy our country than the Russians could ever hope to do.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Trapper View Post
    Blame the messenger, change the subject and deflect, Daughter of Nancy. How Alinsky of YOU!!!

The homeless/public health debacle, in major USA cities, is a cornerstone of liberal policies AND represents a PUBLIC HEATH THREAT!!! If a communicable disease gets a foothold in such a filthy, vermin infested place, disease transmission will be not be readily controlled. Or are YOU OK with that?

So, Greta's Mom, do such sordid conditions promote disease transmission? Why don't liberals give a damm?

The POTUS has called the mayors of these liberal bastions of filth, out on this. The liberal media then ridicules the POTUS, instead of the liberals whom are at fault.

Anyway, I'm still waiting to hear of your esteemed qualifications and credentials, in the fields of science, that make You such an authority to question anyone's intelligence. I mean , did you even take biology, chemistry, and physics, in High School? Maybe some math past algebra?
    Ok, homeless people are a problem and they will get sick. How do we change that? Give tax breaks to the top 1%? Did they create jobs for those people or help with addiction or mental illness? I'm not for giving away money... I'm for bettering society. If we have less homeless and less addicted on the street the better everyone is.

Now let's talk about the people that do work and can't afford Healthcare... They are going to transmit it too. They won't seek Healthcare till its too late. Can you imagine the bill if they are put in the hospital?

Look , I said all that without calling you a single name. I dare you to try the same.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Slippy Hidden Content
    (Slippy is happy that Mish is the daughter he is glad he never had)
    "Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken." Tyler Durden
    #mishyloveshersometequila

According to the dems, the planet is going to flood and be uninhabitable in 7 years so....why worry about some stinkin' virus?
    Democrats are doing more to destroy our country than the Russians could ever hope to do.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Mish View Post
    Ok, homeless people are a problem and they will get sick. How do we change that? Give tax breaks to the top 1%? Did they create jobs for those people or help with addiction or mental illness? I'm not for giving away money... I'm for bettering society. If we have less homeless and less addicted on the street the better everyone is.

Now let's talk about the people that do work and can't afford Healthcare... They are going to transmit it too. They won't seek Healthcare till its too late. Can you imagine the bill if they are put in the hospital?

Look , I said all that without calling you a single name. I dare you to try the same.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Changing/weaseling about the points again "princess"? YOUR preferred name "royal" one! I've never been asked to be called a Professor, when teaching I was on a first name basis with all of my students. You have wanted to become an upper class.

You never did answer to your background, that might make any of your points at all valid, concerning viruses, science, and the current "epidemic". Any education, at all? Tell us we want to know...even it is just something like Women's Studies. Remember you can always go back to school and learn more....

But now you have at least acknowledged, the liberal failures in social engineering, since LBJs "great society" has only increased poverty and hopelessness among the poor. SF is a literal shithole.

Concerning healthcare. If you are ignorant of diseases, and modes of transmission that is a worst case than being without healthcare. I have lived without healthcare. Only luck and good living got me through that. I dropped out of college several times due to lack of money. Pumped gas, worked in a lumber mill.......

Why do people deserve free healthcare? In the Bill of Rights? Nope. But, The Right to Bare Arms is. Should CITIZENS deserve emergency medical treatment, yes.

How about those, CRIMINAL ALIENS, those that might be bringing in corona virus to the sanctuary city enclaves that liberals love. Did they come into our country , screened for illnesses, like my Grandparents who went through Ellis Island? NOPE!!! Yet the liberals have enabled them to infest America. Drug resistant TB in grade schools, 3rd world diseases we had eradicated years ago are now prevalent. They have stressed the healthcare for AMERICANS to the breaking point. Go to an ER and see how long it takes to get a few stitches for a cut, while criminal aliens bring in a whole brood, to an ER, to get treated , for free.......

So tell us.......
    Slippy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    Because you repeat nonsense.
    By quoting you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Take a left by where that oak tree used to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Robie View Post
    According to the dems, the planet is going to flood and be uninhabitable in 7 years so....why worry about some stinkin' virus?
    Wait a minute, I thought we had twelve years, now I have to change up my plans again.....
    Slippy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Robie View Post
    Banks didnt get the memo as they are still writing 15 and 30 year mortgages.
    Slippy likes this.
    Anonymous — 'Beware the quiet man. For while others speak, he watched. And while others act, he plans. And when they finally rest… he strikes.'

Quote Originally Posted by fangfarrier View Post
    By quoting you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You don't live in the US you have no idea what your are talking about.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

So, how many millions has this china bug killed?
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

South of the Red River and North of the Rio Grande
    Quote Originally Posted by Prepared One View Post
    So, how many millions has this china bug killed?
    According to Joe Binden, 150 million have died.. oh... sorry, that was by guns in the US. My bad.
    Prepared One likes this.
    "Erosion of our rights just takes a few good men doing nothing"
    Who is John Galt?

Page 23 of 46 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links