Coronavirus now spreading worldwide - Page 21
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Coronavirus now spreading worldwide

This is a discussion on Coronavirus now spreading worldwide within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; A little something from Obama. Notice what I highlighted. I wonder what would be the story if the ground zero of the disease would not ...

Page 21 of 47 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 ... LastLast
Like Tree610Likes

Thread: Coronavirus now spreading worldwide

A little something from Obama.

Notice what I highlighted. I wonder what would be the story if the ground zero of the disease would not have allowed anyone in to help fight the disease?

"Here’s the bottom line. Patients can beat this disease. And we can beat this disease. But we have to stay vigilant. We have to work together at every level — federal, state and local. And we have to keep leading the global response, because the best way to stop this disease, the best way to keep Americans safe, is to stop it at its source — in West Africa."

– President Obama, October 25, 2014
    "Orwell's Animal Farm, and 1984 were supposed to be warnings, not instruction manuals."

Quote Originally Posted by Mish View Post
    This is why you are really not worth debating with. I will gladly have it out with someone that can be a rational person, but you can't. You have blinders on. You'll fight to the death even b though trump is v wrong.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    You want to have a sincere debate and you start off with this?

I'm pissed because we have a president that lies constantly to make himself look better. He is lying about this virus... You know he is not going to be honest about it.
    Get me a beer.....
    hawgrider likes this.
    "Orwell's Animal Farm, and 1984 were supposed to be warnings, not instruction manuals."

Mish, you still haven’t told me exactly what lies Trump is telling about the virus. And firing Bolton and the Admiral....... notice their duties were reassigned to others. They were not simply ignored. And Bolton! If Bolton had his way, we would be engaged in WW3 right now. The guy is freakin nuts. He wants to invade everybody!
    Mad Trapper likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Can I just point out I called this over a month ago?

Read the first figures

17 dead 600 infected

4 weeks later we have 10% of the population of the planet in quarantine.

Thousands dead

Tens (if not hundreds) of thousands infected.

No cure

No vaccine.

4 weeks people. 4 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Chiefster23 and Denton like this.

That's the response you have? Bring up some people that aren't even a part of this discussion? I mean if we are gonna go there... I am suprised that Ivanka or Jared haven't been named part of the team. I mean they are highly qualified for all kinds of gov jobs.

You can't handle the truth, Daughter of Nancy.

I taught 20 years worth, of: chemistry, and biochemistry at two universities and at elite liberal arts college.

What are your qualifications on microbiology, biochemistry, chemistry, molecular biology? Ever take a college course in ONE of those? I taught them!
    Chiefster23 and hawgrider like this.

I'm pissed because we have a president that lies constantly to make himself look better. He is lying about this virus... You know he is not going to be honest about it. He put Pence incharge and he has to report to trump before info. is released. That's bullshat. I want to scientist and doctors taking me what is going on, not political hacks.

And this is on Trump to some degree... He has Bolton for the team that would be dealing with it. Instead we are hiring people now to help. That's 4 weeks too late.

Let's hear it... Tell me I'm wrong and trump is dealing with this perfectly. Lol

BTW, Hawaii needs to stop allowing flights from infected areas. Mainland people are going to start coming home sick from there.

Can you explain to me how Trump lied about this . And what has he done wrong with it. Mish admit you are 100% in the DNC think tank. Ever stop to think the democrats want to see this spread.
    Robie and Mad Trapper like this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Quote Originally Posted by fangfarrier View Post
    Can I just point out I called this over a month ago?

Read the first figures

17 dead 600 infected

4 weeks later we have 10% of the population of the planet in quarantine.

Thousands dead

Tens (if not hundreds) of thousands infected.

No cure

No vaccine.

4 weeks people. 4 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You really have no understanding of numbers. The US is doing very well compared to others. It is possible China spread this to damage the markets. It would not bother China one bit if even a million dies in China.
    Mad Trapper likes this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster23 View Post
    Mish, you still haven’t told me exactly what lies Trump is telling about the virus. And firing Bolton and the Admiral....... notice their duties were reassigned to others. They were not simply ignored. And Bolton! If Bolton had his way, we would be engaged in WW3 right now. The guy is freakin nuts. He wants to invade everybody!
    @Chiefster23 It's hard to communicate with TDS sufferers. I've tried. Facts and the truth just sets them off........
    Robie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    Can you explain to me how Trump lied about this . And what has he done wrong with it. Mish admit you are 100% in the DNC think tank. Ever stop to think the democrats want to see this spread.
    If it helps do damage to President Donald Trump.....YES, by all means.

Any means to an end....the democrat motto.

Rahm Emanuel...

Never let a good crisis go to waste.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Trapper View Post
    You can't handle the truth, Daughter of Nancy.

I taught 20 years worth, of: chemistry, and biochemistry at two universities and at elite liberal arts college.

What are your qualifications on microbiology, biochemistry, chemistry, molecular biology? Ever take a college course in ONE of those? I taught them!
    That doesn't mean shit to me when you are blinded by party lines. If you were being scientific in this discussion you wouldn't have a bias. Do you think things have been handled perfectly? What would you have done differently, professor?

Hidden Content Originally Posted by Slippy Hidden Content
    (Slippy is happy that Mish is the daughter he is glad he never had)
    "Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken." Tyler Durden
    #mishyloveshersometequila

Page 21 of 47 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links