Coronavirus now spreading worldwide - Page 12

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Coronavirus now spreading worldwide

This is a discussion on Coronavirus now spreading worldwide within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; James Woods Tweets: "Has anyone either verified, or conversely, debunked this video from China? What actually is happening here? Does anyone actually know?" This is ...

Page 12 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast
Like Tree569Likes

Thread: Coronavirus now spreading worldwide

James Woods Tweets: "Has anyone either verified, or conversely, debunked this video from China? What actually is happening here? Does anyone actually know?"

This is a twitter link and I don't know how to embed the video.

https://twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/s...19269234872320

Semper ubi sub ubi

Super Moderator

California lab says it discovered coronavirus vaccine in 3 hours

Scientists are racing to get the vaccine on the market in record time
    [Couldn't find it on archive.]

An American biotech company says it created a coronavirus vaccine three hours after getting access to the virus' genetic sequence in mid-January, and now scientists are racing to get the vaccine on the market in record time.

Inovio Pharmaceuticals is based in Pennsylvania, but scientists in its laboratory in San Diego made the discovery.

More here.
    Denton likes this.
    “Get your stinking paws off me, you damned dirty ape.” Planet of the Apes, 1968

Here is a Twitter link to see dead bodies lying around wait to be picked up.
    https://twitter.com/RealGsPatton007/...12854195331073
    Semper ubi sub ubi

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

This was posted in another thread but worth a read This is how it goes in China.

"Fourth, resources and public attention have concentrated on Wuhan, a city of 11 million, where the first cases of COVID-19 were reported. However, tens of millions more live in Wuhan’s surrounding province, Hubei, which is less equipped with healthcare services. To the extent uncounted cases exist in Wuhan, more uncounted cases exist in Wuhan’s exurbs."

"So when government authorities learned of Dr. Li’s discovery, they did not contain the virus. They contained Dr. Li, instead. He was arrested and forced to sign a false confession for spreading “rumors.” Officially, there was no virus."

"The party is generally insensitive to public health. Air pollution contributes to roughly 1.6 million deaths per year. About half the country’s water is too polluted to touch. Food poisoning is routine; infants have starved to death when their parents relied on counterfeit baby formula. Approximately a quarter-million people per year die in traffic accidents, partly because perverse incentives in tort law make it cheaper for a negligent driver to kill a pedestrian than to cripple one."

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/lew-...ituation-worse
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

China is disinfecting and destroying cash to contain the coronavirus

Jessie Yeung, 3:07 AM EST February 17, 2020
Hong Kong

As the novel coronavirus outbreak continues to batter China, the country's central bank has implemented a new strategy to contain the virus — deep cleaning and destroying potentially infected cash.
    The new measures, announced by the People's Bank of China on Saturday, aim to contain the spread of the virus, officially known as Covid-19. There is still a lot unknown about the virus, which has infected more than 71,000 people globally and killed 1,775, the majority in China -- but it appears to survive for at least several hours on surfaces, according to the World Health Organization.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Denton and Annie like this.

Has anybody heard the theory that this virus is especially dangerous to people of Asian descent?
    Denton likes this.

Coronavirus now spreading worldwide

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    Has anybody heard the theory that this virus is especially dangerous to people of Asian descent?
    That is correct. It specifically targets a cell in the lung lining found predominantly in those of Chinese descent. IIRC it’s 4.7% of lung cells in Chinese vs 0.5% in white or African descent. I believe it is called the AT-2 cell.

It also specifically targets the older victims too. The youngest death is the 34 year old doctor who brought it to the attention of the world.

Fangfarrier

Annie, Denton and SGG like this.

Saw an article today where China’s fearless leader says the virus must not Be allowed to affect achievement of their 2020 production goals. So what do they do? Are they going to order everyone out of quarantine and back to work? That should really spread the infection both in China and potentially world wide.
    Smitty901 likes this.

I would not be surprised if this was a test of a bio-weapon. The Chicom's plan is to send 1 Million cans of Bat-soup to the US so everyone will get sick and they take over

Published 1981....

Page 12 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links