Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

Final Days for Jihadist America Hating Ilhan Omar?

1K views 16 replies 7 participants last post by  1skrewsloose 
#1 ·
#2 ·
To bad we can't hold the people that elected this wretched criminal of a woman accountable as well. They are the real problem. Send her and those that elected her straight to hell.

#3 ·
No way a member of the house that is a black Muslim goes down. A female to boot. The Demonic rats and the media will fight this tooth and nail with every means available. The squad will be preserved.

#4 ·
...The squad will be preserved.
I agree 1000% with Camel's statement above.

Naturally occurring Volcano Magma of 2500 degrees F does a nice job of preserving things so at this writing I choose that method to preserve "the squad" of American haters. Plus I like the naturally occurring aspect that will not contribute to man-made climate change! :vs_lol:

(PS I was going to select The Slippy Pike Method of Preserving "the squad" but that would be simply a shameless plug for the Best Handmade Pikes The Free World has ever seen! Plus the heads only last as long as the buzzards need to eat them down to the bone...:vs_smile: )

#5 ·
Slippy I know you are not above a shameless plug. Mainly because it is a great option. But removing multiple minority racidical communist democrats will prove to be a very difficult undertaking says the deep state.

Reactions: Slippy
#6 ·
Slippy I know you are not above a shameless plug. Mainly because it is a great option. But removing multiple minority racidical communist democrats....
(Again, another shamless plug for Gen-U-Wine Slippy-Made Pikes...)

From Slippy-Made website page 1 section A of the instruction manual;

"Prior to carefully placing a severed head upon the finest craft made Pikes in the World, one must sever the head of the insurgent. A well sharpened Machete or even a sturdy skinning knife is often adequate to successfully remove the top-side of said insurgent.

But, if you have an audience and a nice white apron, a Chainsaw is the preferred method!) :vs_smile:"

#7 ·
So has more than half the DNC and a good number of FBI leaders. Not a one of them in jail . MN loves their muzzy's

Reactions: Denton
#8 ·
I see this a lot, but never any main stream media, mostly small articles. I think she should be taken to where "some people, did something" and let free, to spew her hate and vile predjudice there. You know, they really love outspoken women who shag their brothers, and other married men.
Yes, I can dream, but remember, she got elected. Oh my how America has forgotten 9-11.

#11 ·
Omar and Sheila Stupid Lee in the same video makes me Ill.

#14 ·
Snicker, giggle, ha ha.
She is disgrace, and I am sickened by her. You know, I just see her laughing and want to strangle her? I am being honest, she is a smug bitch, that thinks she is a movie star.
I bet she goes down in flames at the next election. If she doesn't, her district is over run by muSLIMES, and they always vote for themselves. UGH

#15 ·
Seems the problem is not as much her as it is those in MN that love her and put here in power. had they not done so she would likely be unknown in jail or both. MN loves their muzzy's

Reactions: Michael_Js
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.