WI To Remove 209,000 From Voter Rolls
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on WI To Remove 209,000 From Voter Rolls within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; Wisconsin, joins CA, KY and about another 6-7 states that have been purging dead demoncrat voters. A Wisconsin judge on Monday found the state’s Elections ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: WI To Remove 209,000 From Voter Rolls

Wisconsin, joins CA, KY and about another 6-7 states that have been purging dead demoncrat voters.

A Wisconsin judge on Monday found the state’s Elections Commission and three of its members in contempt of court and ordered the commission to remove up to 209,000 names from the state's voter rolls, in a case that could have major implications later this year in a key battleground state.
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/wis...leground-state
    SGG and Denton like this.

You mean Wisconsin will be a Republican state again!
    Chipper and Denton like this.
    I really want one of these!Hidden Content

Super Moderator

Democrats won't give up that easy. They'll find other ways to make up those votes. They'll start flying illegals in if they have to.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    Democrats won't give up that easy. They'll find other ways to make up those votes. They'll start flying illegals in if they have to.
    Then, we should hire some Iranian ADA units.
    RedLion and Slippy like this.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Super Moderator

ADA, Air Defense Artillery.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Key point is they still have not complied with the law of the judges order. And as of now will not. This has been going on for some time now.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Take a left by where that oak tree used to be
    The problem is that the majority of these dead voters reside in the jurisdiction of liberal law enforcement.....
    RedLion and Slippy like this.

Living in Wisconsin all my life I've seen just about every supposed scam and insult hurled by the opposing parties.

But consider this, let's suppose one side or the other gets a complete list of 100,000 dead voters or citizens who have moved out of Wisconsin. Sure you might be able to sneak 100 votes past the system, but you're certainly not going to smuggle 100,000 knowingly dead voters past either side of the aisle.

Now I believe voter fraud goes on everywhere and on both sides. However, it's never going to be such a huge wave that it will cause an investigation and penalize the members of that party. In fact, I think Wisconsin is just one of many states that tries to rig an advantage. Their motive just got caught, that's all.
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

The plan now is to find some rich Democrat to pay the fines. Next step is to remove one or two week until the election.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Tourist View Post
    Living in Wisconsin all my life I've seen just about every supposed scam and insult hurled by the opposing parties.

But consider this, let's suppose one side or the other gets a complete list of 100,000 dead voters or citizens who have moved out of Wisconsin. Sure you might be able to sneak 100 votes past the system, but you're certainly not going to smuggle 100,000 knowingly dead voters past either side of the aisle.

Now I believe voter fraud goes on everywhere and on both sides. However, it's never going to be such a huge wave that it will cause an investigation and penalize the members of that party. In fact, I think Wisconsin is just one of many states that tries to rig an advantage. Their motive just got caught, that's all.
    Voter fraud is a huge problem through out the nation. Dems would hardly ever win a nation election without cheating. For example, CA has over 3,000,000 million illegals on the rolls voting Dem. Pennsylvania had something like over 50,000 voters over the age of 112 that voted in 2016. Philadelphia always shows 110% of eligible voters, voting every election in many communities. It is a very large problem.

I posted this last week in another thread. Worth a watch.

Last edited by RedLion; 01-14-2020 at 09:57 AM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links