Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

Ukrainian Plane down

3K views 31 replies 13 participants last post by  Smitty901 
#1 ·
See less See more
#12 ·
Well I would like to agree that those holes are from shrapnel.

However knowing something about planes (SDF880) can say something about that.

They do not have the right pattern for fragments.

Based on the rivet spacing shown, that is a horizontal stabilizer, last part that would have fragments from a bomb.

I am not saying it was not a bomb but just not from it.

Usually missiles have pre-engraved warheads, holes would be almost identical in shape and size,

but detonate closer the the engines, if heat seekers and closer to body if proximity fused radar type..

From the condition, the plane came straight down, tail was the last to arrive and the leading edge is flattened.

Too bad it was not an Iranian plane with all aboard the same, all leaders.

Who knows, who cares? Not our problem.

#13 ·
an Iranian plane...Who knows, who cares? Not our problem.
Ya' know, I don't think there's anything an Iranian can/could do to make an honest living in America. The Chinese can open restaurants, the Italians funnel tons of illegal knives into our country, heck, work would come to a halt in Madison if we fired all the Spanish.

I just don't see the Iranian getting a foothold here if all they can make is regional blankets and sharp scimitars...

#20 ·
Excuse my French "BUT HOW THE HELL IS IT UNINTENTIOANAL?" when you fire missles at a plane. You may have "the wrong plane" but you still fired missles.
I am no war advocate, but lets just take the gloves off and "get it done", those people on board that plane had nothing to do with the boy raping goat humping bastards that pulled the trigger.

#21 · (Edited)
Well after seeing several of the videos that surfaced today and assuming some or all are real
no real doubt what happened! I have to say I saw a picture posted on another site and it was one of a group
of pics that was taken not long after sunrise and folks poking around in the wreckage and it jolted me to my core!
The particular picture was taken down not long after I saw it but it has disturbed me the entire day. I won't go into what I saw
but it's one that made me stop, pause and look inward!

#23 ·
Denton I got to about line 5 of a response and I stopped and reversed. I saw what little was left of a passenger
up close, very close and don't want to say more. I'm pretty sure all the pics I saw were real everything in the background
seemed to match other pics that came out later in the day.

#24 · (Edited)
If you deal with the real thing often, you get use to it, it is always a little tense while getting to the scene.

I have had to deal with such carnage way too many times.

Once there, your own self defense mechanism kicks in to blank out much from the conscious mind.

I have picked up a lot of body parts in my younger days, some no larger than a hamburger.

The job had to be done is the bottom line, and it was part of your job.

It is more difficult to pick up a head or what is left of it and it attached to a shoulder and arm.

During the day I am OK, however some nights(lesser as time goes on)the dreams can be terrifying.

Looks like it was a missile for sure, some incompetent ass at the controls,

besides most on board if not all were not muzslimes.

#27 ·
#28 ·
But it was Trumps fault.
Considering that the middle-east is on the other side of the world, it's amazing what President Trump can do while he's fast asleep.

This is why I listen to the news on the radio. The talking heads on the TV seem to always 'imply' that the day's events involved our President. Then again, he was working, while Clinton usually was skirt-chasing. I mean, how can anyone think, including me, that Slick Willie was at fault knowing he was with a mistress or three.

#32 ·
Reactions: SGG
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.