Ukrainian Plane down - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Ukrainian Plane down

This is a discussion on Ukrainian Plane down within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by RedLion It appears the Iran shot down the place with a SAM. https://theconservativetreehouse.com...e/#more-180384 welcome back!...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Ukrainian Plane down

Quote Originally Posted by RedLion View Post
    It appears the Iran shot down the place with a SAM.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...e/#more-180384
    welcome back!
    RedLion likes this.

Well I would like to agree that those holes are from shrapnel.

However knowing something about planes (SDF880) can say something about that.

They do not have the right pattern for fragments.

Based on the rivet spacing shown, that is a horizontal stabilizer, last part that would have fragments from a bomb.

I am not saying it was not a bomb but just not from it.

Usually missiles have pre-engraved warheads, holes would be almost identical in shape and size,

but detonate closer the the engines, if heat seekers and closer to body if proximity fused radar type..

From the condition, the plane came straight down, tail was the last to arrive and the leading edge is flattened.

Too bad it was not an Iranian plane with all aboard the same, all leaders.

Who knows, who cares? Not our problem.
    Denton likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SOCOM42 View Post
    an Iranian plane...Who knows, who cares? Not our problem.
    Ya' know, I don't think there's anything an Iranian can/could do to make an honest living in America. The Chinese can open restaurants, the Italians funnel tons of illegal knives into our country, heck, work would come to a halt in Madison if we fired all the Spanish.

I just don't see the Iranian getting a foothold here if all they can make is regional blankets and sharp scimitars...
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by The Tourist View Post
    Ya' know, I don't think there's anything an Iranian can/could do to make an honest living in America. The Chinese can open restaurants, the Italians funnel tons of illegal knives into our country, heck, work would come to a halt in Madison if we fired all the Spanish.

I just don't see the Iranian getting a foothold here if all they can make is regional blankets and sharp scimitars...
    The ones I have run into are Doctors and Chemist.

It is the arabs who are the idiots of the group, Iranians are not arabs,

they are Persians, and under normal times killed by arabs who hate them.
    Denton and Smitty901 like this.

Based on the rivet spacing shown, that is a horizontal stabilizer, last part that would have fragments from a bomb.

Usually missiles have pre-engraved warheads, holes would be almost identical in shape and size,

but detonate closer the the engines, if heat seekers and closer to body if proximity fused radar type..

From the condition, the plane came straight down, tail was the last to arrive and the leading edge is flattened.

Word now from the Pentagon is...it was a Russian made surface to air missile, possibly fired by mistake by the Iranians.
    The missile explodes before impact, taking out all the systems but keeping the plane basically intact.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...selage-photos/
    Last edited by Robie; 01-09-2020 at 12:03 PM.
    Democrats are doing more to destroy our country than the Russians could ever hope to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Robie View Post
    Word now from the Pentagon is...it was a Russian made surface to air missile, possibly fired by mistake by the Iranians.
    The missile explodes before impact, taking out all the systems but keeping the plane basically intact.

Says it right here in previous post.

"Usually missiles have pre-engraved warheads, holes would be almost identical in shape and size,

but detonate closer the the engines if heat seekers, and closer to body if proximity fused radar type."

Would not surprise me at all if they did it themselves.

I've just started looking at it! Right now I feel like I'm looking at something very similar to TWA 800. Data from FR24 and Flightaware seemed to abruptly end!
    Stay tuned!
    Slippy, SOCOM42 and Denton like this.

they are Persians, and under normal times killed by arabs who hate them.
    This is the same problem I have with Asians--I cannot tell their origin one from another.

You mentioned the idea that Persians might be killed by Arabs. It reminds me of a movie I saw where one tribe of Indians attacked another tribe of Indians.

But if this group openly defines themselves as "Persian," then I expect them to honor the rules and mores of the United States government. This isn't a downtown street of some raghead tribunal, this is my country. If they cannot act like the adults they should be, they have my permission to go anywhere else.
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

Video emerges after Pentagon says it was shot down.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-crashed.html
    ~~~~~~~~~~~
    Not even that.

Excuse my French "BUT HOW THE HELL IS IT UNINTENTIOANAL?" when you fire missles at a plane. You may have "the wrong plane" but you still fired missles.
    I am no war advocate, but lets just take the gloves off and "get it done", those people on board that plane had nothing to do with the boy raping goat humping bastards that pulled the trigger.
    Smitty901 likes this.
    RIP Corporal BRADLEY COY 6/18/1992-10/24/2014

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Sponsored Links