CNN Settles with Nick Sandmann
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on CNN Settles with Nick Sandmann within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; The settlement amount hasn't been revealed, but I hope it's millions and millions. https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...school-student...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: CNN Settles with Nick Sandmann

The settlement amount hasn't been revealed, but I hope it's millions and millions.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...school-student

Quote Originally Posted by paulag1955 View Post
    The settlement amount hasn't been revealed, but I hope it's millions and millions.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...school-student
    He deserves it after the hell he was put through by the assholes in Washington in his face and the media destroying him..
    Smitty901 and MountainGirl like this.

Must have been a good legal team to make them cave in.
    SOCOM42 likes this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    Or they knew their ass was grass and decided to take the cheaper route.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    They wouldn't have settled if they thought they could win at trial. Remember, the suit was filed IN KENTUCKY. They had no chance there.
    SOCOM42, Camel923 and MountainGirl like this.

Quote Originally Posted by paulag1955 View Post
    They wouldn't have settled if they thought they could win at trial. Remember, the suit was filed IN KENTUCKY. They had no chance there.
    At least it was not the 9th circuit court of commies.
    Camel923 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SOCOM42 View Post
    At least it was not the 9th circuit court of commies.
    Did you know that the liberal judges on the 9th Circuit now have only a 3 seat majority? Mitch McConnell has been doing a fantastic job of getting judges confirmed. Trump-appointed judges now make up 25% of all circuit court judges. I like Cocaine Mitch oh, so much better than Caspar Milquetoast Mitch.
    SOCOM42, Camel923 and Prepared One like this.

yes I know, however the case was filed long before the change.

Hopefully the demonrats will loose their override of our laws to those turds.
    Camel923 likes this.

CNN and the like do not want any court decision that says freedom of the press is restricted to facts unless its on the editorial page. These underage kids were waiting for a bus and a bunch of libtard jerks surrounded them almost like a lynching because they had Trump hats. Ok freedom of speech or expression but the mob should have known and behaved better. Just because you can do something does not mean it is ok to do it. Then the News organisation broke the rules of basic journalism and cherry picked same segments of film and made up a story. Libel and slander then claimed immunity. These kids were suspended, denounced nationally, perhaps can not go to the college of their choice or have employment options limited for life because the communists in charge of the press feel the ends justify the means. When freedom of the press failed, they tried to claim these kids were public figures and exempting them from claim libel and slander. To belive this think of having you picture taken in Walmart holding an item and that night on the news having it broadcast of evidence that you are a shoplifter. These turds settled with sandman to avoid having a decision against them, a larger payout and to have to actually report hard news and opinion clearly for what they are because that is all they do and all they intend to do. Lies and more lies to support what political objectives they want.
    Chiefster23, SOCOM42 and Mike54 like this.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

The Good Cop

The word on the street says the settlement was $250 million
    Prepared One likes this.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links