Gov't or more accurately, TaxPayer Funded Employees; You are officially on notice!

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Gov't or more accurately, TaxPayer Funded Employees; You are officially on notice!

This is a discussion on Gov't or more accurately, TaxPayer Funded Employees; You are officially on notice! within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; Time is passed for stating the truth, especially with our young people. Time to stop calling them Government Employees or Government Buildings or Public "anything" ...

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree122Likes

Thread: Gov't or more accurately, TaxPayer Funded Employees; You are officially on notice!

Time is passed for stating the truth, especially with our young people.

Time to stop calling them Government Employees or Government Buildings or Public "anything" anymore, they are TAXPAYER FUNDED EMPLOYEES, TAXPAYER FUNDED BUILDINGS, etc...

It is not Public Schools it is TAXPAYER FUNDED SCHOOLS, it is not Public Parks; it is TAXPAYER FUNDED PARKS;

The arrogance that all of us experience when we deal with these people is disgusting. Taxpayer funded employees are some of the most arrogant, incompetent individuals out there and most of us are sick of them.

The Founders of this Great Republic never ever ever envisioned that these United States would have this many people living off of taxpayers. My prayers for 2020 are that we see a huge decrease in the size of Taxpayer Funded employees. Time to cut and slash them to the tune of 80% or more. Calvin Coolidge did it, maybe Trump can do it too?

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post

Time to stop calling them Government Employees or Government Buildings or Public "anything" anymore, they are TAXPAYER FUNDED EMPLOYEES, TAXPAYER FUNDED BUILDINGS, etc...

It is not Public Schools it is TAXPAYER FUNDED SCHOOLS, it is not Public Parks; it is TAXPAYER FUNDED PARKS;

The arrogance that all of us experience when we deal with these people is disgusting. Taxpayer funded employees are some of the most arrogant, incompetent individuals out there and most of us are sick of them.

The Founders of this Great Republic never ever ever envisioned that these United States would have this many people living off of taxpayers. My prayers for 2020 are that we see a huge decrease in the size of Taxpayer Funded employees. Time to cut and slash them to the tune of 80% or more. Calvin Coolidge did it, maybe Trump can do it too?
    The wailing and gnashing of teeth would be wondrous to behold.
    Denton likes this.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post

I am a State Government employee. I can assure you my salary and benefits are not funded by the “tax payers”. But be be carful what you wish for, because if you get your way, life will suck for the public.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Honkerhunteronhoth View Post
    I am a State Government employee. I can assure you my salary and benefits are not funded by the “tax payers”........ .
    So where does the money that covers your paycheck come from?
    I try not to make plans much. The word 'premeditated' would get tossed around in court.
    The Ultimate Prepper's E-Library can be found Hidden Content .
    Feel free to visit my YouTube page. Hidden Content

I am a State Government employee. I can assure you my salary and benefits are not funded by the “tax payers”. But be be carful what you wish for, because if you get your way, life will suck for the public.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back Pack Hack View Post

This could be good, I'll bump and call ya.
    I will choose to enjoy the journey that God has prepared for me. Hidden Content

Banned

Mineral Royalties.

Mineral Royalties.
    Just another word for taxes. Same as for licenses, fees, tariffs, levees, imposts, contributions, tolls, duties, assessments, customs, tributes...........
    Slippy, Inor, KUSA and 2 others like this.
    I try not to make plans much. The word 'premeditated' would get tossed around in court.
    The Ultimate Prepper's E-Library can be found Hidden Content .
    Feel free to visit my YouTube page. Hidden Content

Mineral Royalties.
    Emmmm.... taxes by a different name.
    Slippy and rice paddy daddy like this.

Banned

Just another word for taxes. Same as for licenses, fees, tariffs, levees, imposts, contributions, tolls, duties, assessments, customs, tributes...........
    It is the price companies pay if they want to want to mine and frack.

So, who where does the money come from that the State pays you?

From Taxes perhaps? Taxes from companies/corporations, taxes from individuals, taxes from the Federal Government who subsidizes the states.

Sorry, but government does not produce anything.
    Chiefster23, Inor, KUSA and 2 others like this.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links