Your take on this shooting in IL
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Your take on this shooting in IL within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; I will just toss this one out to you. read it carefully . "Illinois girl, 14, tried to rob woman who shot her in chest, ...

Like Tree13Likes
  • 2 Post By Smitty901
  • 1 Post By rice paddy daddy
  • 4 Post By Slippy
  • 3 Post By Mad Trapper
  • 2 Post By soyer38301
  • 1 Post By rice paddy daddy

Thread: Your take on this shooting in IL

I will just toss this one out to you. read it carefully .

"Illinois girl, 14, tried to rob woman who shot her in chest, both charged, Chicago police say"

"When the 14-year-old met up with Diaz, officials said the teen pulled out a pellet gun, struck the 21-year-old on the head with it and tried to take the dog without paying for it"

"In response, Diaz then allegedly pulled out a handgun and shot the girl in the chest."

One lesson for sure don't bring a BB gun to a gun fight robbery. Lesson two In IL you must left them rob you.
    bigwheel and RedLion like this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

The Good Cop

According to the story on the Fox News website, the shooter was arrested for not having a concealed carry license.

She did have one of those Illinois required Firearm Owners Cards, something we don't have Down South.
    Rellgar likes this.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/illinois-...oncealed-carry

What a royal crock of crap; In the state of Illinois; Thug attempts to rob you with gun, hits you over the head with gun, you shoot the attacker, you get arrested for unlawful use of a firearm?

Repeat after me; The world done gone crazy.

And; Do not live in Illinois.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Diaz should get a medal.

Illinois politicians should get a wack up the side of their heads.
    Smitty901, Slippy and Rellgar like this.

The victim needed a better gun or ammo maybe. It takes getting shot in the sternum with military ball .45 ACP ammo to get over being hurt pretty quick

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/illinois-...oncealed-carry

What a royal crock of crap; In the state of Illinois; Thug attempts to rob you with gun, hits you over the head with gun, you shoot the attacker, you get arrested for unlawful use of a firearm?

Repeat after me; The world done gone crazy.

And; Do not live in Illinois.
    And that sir is why I am getting OUT!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    Prepared One and Slippy like this.

The Good Cop

I can’t understand states like Illinois and Nu Joisey and probably others, where you have to petition the government and get a permission slip in order to simply buy and own a firearm. And ammo, too!
    There probably are states where you can’t keep a loaded gun in your car with no permit needed, although I don’t know why any patriot would want to live there.
    Slippy likes this.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

Sponsored Links