Virginia to OUTLAW Firearms & Self Defense Instruction

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Virginia to OUTLAW Firearms & Self Defense Instruction within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; Very brazen tyranny. I see no way that this could pass into law. The law would instantly transform all martial arts instructors into criminal felons. ...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree56Likes

Thread: Virginia to OUTLAW Firearms & Self Defense Instruction

Very brazen tyranny. I see no way that this could pass into law.

The law would instantly transform all martial arts instructors into criminal felons. This includes instructors who teach kickboxing, BJJ, Krav Maga, boxing and even Capoeira.

It would also criminalize all firearms training classes, including concealed carry classes.

It would even criminalize a father teaching his own son how to use a hunting rifle.

Specifically, the law says that a person “is guilty of unlawful paramilitary activity” (a class 5 felony) if that person:

“Assembles with one or more persons for the purpose of training with, practicing with, or being instructed in the use of any firearm, explosive, or incendiary device, or technique capable of causing injury or death to persons…”

The phrase “technique capable of causing injury or death to persons” covers all forms of martial arts and self-defense training, including Krav Maga, BJJ, boxing and other contact martial arts such as Tae Kwon Do or Tai Chi.

Under the proposed law, all forms of self-defense training — including hand-to-hand martial arts training — would be considered “paramilitary activity,” even if the training consists of private classes involving just one instructor and one student. That’s because every form of martial arts training imparts skills which could be used to cause injury to other persons.
    https://www.naturalnews.com/2019-11-...tion-sb64.html

I think it should be a felony to introduce legislation that is so blatantly unconstitutional.
    bigwheel, Denton, dwight55 and 7 others like this.
    Keep calm and try setting SCE to AUX.
    The Ultimate Prepper's E-Library can be found Hidden Content .
    Feel free to visit my YouTube page. Hidden Content

The Good Cop

The Washington Swamp Dwellers have taken over the Northern Virginia area adjacent to DC.
    And they are forcing their leftist policies on a state that is largely conservative, land area wise that is. But the rural dwellers are now outnumbered.

Just like Florida. the southern half of the state has been taken over by liberals from the North East, and immigrants from the islands.
    It got so bad down there we left the area where I grew up and lived over half my life to flee to the part of Florida that is still The South.
    Denton, dwight55, RedLion and 2 others like this.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Society is deconstructing itself.
    Denton, dwight55, RedLion and 1 others like this.

i wonder what the personal backgrounds of those proposing the law are, and who they are tied to.

It sounds like commies to me or the muzslime brotherhood...............
    Denton, dwight55, RedLion and 1 others like this.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by bigwheel View Post
    Society is deconstructing itself.
    Liberals are deconstructing society.
    RedLion likes this.
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Will they also burn all books and delete all related info from the web so no one can be self-taught? Will it be a felony for possessing such knowledge gained in another state? What a bunch of Clowns.
    Foolish endeavor.
    RedLion and Camel923 like this.
    A wise man once said, "Never argue with an idiot, anyone watching will not know who is who".

I wonder if Free States like Wyoming, Idaho, S. Dakota, etc should pass a Law stating that anyone moving from a libtard state like California et. al cannot vote for 10 years.

That should give the new people time to see how a Free State does things before they go and vote to phuck it up just like they screwed up the state that they came from. I bet Texas, Florida, N. Carolina, Colorado, Virginia etc wish they could turn back the clock and done something to keep their states Free from the idiots who moved there...

Just rename the class into some kind of new yoga.
    1skrewsloose likes this.

VA is heading off the liberal cliff . get use to it.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links