Virginia to OUTLAW Firearms & Self Defense Instruction - Page 3

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Virginia to OUTLAW Firearms & Self Defense Instruction

This is a discussion on Virginia to OUTLAW Firearms & Self Defense Instruction within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; Here is the rub. When you support top down federalism you can’t claim states rights just on the issues you want to be different. States ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree56Likes

Thread: Virginia to OUTLAW Firearms & Self Defense Instruction

Here is the rub. When you support top down federalism you can’t claim states rights just on the issues you want to be different. States rights went on life support with the confederacy. The plug got pulled when Federal Senates went form being appointed by the governor to popular ballot. This should be easy (years) to over turn in the courts. Mean while it sucks to be in Virginia.
    Chiefster23, Slippy and Annie like this.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

I wonder how many YouTuber's they'll go after.
    Keep calm and try setting SCE to AUX.
    The Ultimate Prepper's E-Library can be found Hidden Content .
    Feel free to visit my YouTube page. Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Steve40th View Post
    Until progressives figure out a way to isolate and identify people, battle lines are only in legislation.
    For now my friend, for now.
    Steve40th likes this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

.......Virginia to OUTLAW Firearms & Self Defense Instruction-gun-free-virginia.jpg
    Annie, NewRiverGeorge and Slippy like this.
    Keep calm and try setting SCE to AUX.
    The Ultimate Prepper's E-Library can be found Hidden Content .
    Feel free to visit my YouTube page. Hidden Content

Super Moderator

How do they go from a state which allows open carry to proposing this? The "Land of the Free" ain't the "Land of the Free" anymore.
    Amen, amen I say to you, that you shall lament and weep, but the world shall rejoice; and you shall be made sorrowful, but your sorrow shall be turned into joy.

I think everyone needs to download the proposed laws and read them. We are jumping to conclusions to some extent..
    On a side note, the/some laws have been around since 87, and one part is being added.
    https://law.lis.virginia.gov/vacode/...ion18.2-433.2/
    Anonymous — 'Beware the quiet man. For while others speak, he watched. And while others act, he plans. And when they finally rest… he strikes.'

Quote Originally Posted by Steve40th View Post
    I think everyone needs to download the proposed laws and read them. We are jumping to conclusions to some extent..
    On a side note, the/some laws have been around since 87, and one part is being added.
    https://law.lis.virginia.gov/vacode/...ion18.2-433.2/
    Hell, I learned all that stuff in the military.

Seems it was passed when anti militia activity was at a all time high.

Slick Willie did his part to screw patriots also.

Quote Originally Posted by Annie View Post
    How do they go from a state which allows open carry to proposing this? The "Land of the Free" ain't the "Land of the Free" anymore.
    Good question Annie, Virginia used to be a state of Freedom and Liberty. But not now so I'll give it a go and try to answer you.

Virginia is located right next to Washington DC (as you know). The Federal Tax Dollars that have been extorted from We The People to be spent in Washington DC has grown exponentially over the past 20 years. The number of people who live in Virginia and are supported by the earnings of WE The People has also increased greatly. These people do nothing, produce nothing, created nothing. But they make a good living shuffling our extorted wealth around. They do not want to lose this gig so they vote whatever way their handlers want them to vote.

Hope this helps!

Slippy!
    Annie likes this.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    Good question Annie, Virginia used to be a state of Freedom and Liberty. But not now so I'll give it a go and try to answer you.

Virginia is located right next to Washington DC (as you know). The Federal Tax Dollars that have been extorted from We The People to be spent in Washington DC has grown exponentially over the past 20 years. The number of people who live in Virginia and are supported by the earnings of WE The People has also increased greatly. These people do nothing, produce nothing, created nothing. But they make a good living shuffling our extorted wealth around. They do not want to lose this gig so they vote whatever way their handlers want them to vote.

Hope this helps!

Slippy!
    Virginia is one of the richest states per capita. Lots of bureaucrats and govt officials, politicians, etc, etc.
    Slippy likes this.
    Amen, amen I say to you, that you shall lament and weep, but the world shall rejoice; and you shall be made sorrowful, but your sorrow shall be turned into joy.

Remember when NY passed a magazine ban that forgot to carve out an exclusion for LEOs?

I bet Virginia doesn't.

Thanks to @Steve40th for the link to the law:
    § 18.2-433.2. Paramilitary activity prohibited.
    A person shall be guilty of unlawful paramilitary activity, punishable as a Class 5 felony if he:

1. Teaches or demonstrates to any other person the use, application, or making of any firearm, explosive or incendiary device, or technique capable of causing injury or death to persons, knowing or having reason to know or intending that such training will be employed for use in, or in furtherance of, a civil disorder; or

2. Assembles with one or more persons for the purpose of training with, practicing with, or being instructed in the use of any firearm, explosive or incendiary device, or technique capable of causing injury or death to persons, intending to employ such training for use in, or in furtherance of, a civil disorder.
    What does "civil disorder" translate to, you might ask???
    § 18.2-433.1. Definitions.
    As used in this article:
    "Civil disorder" means any public disturbance within the United States or any territorial possessions thereof involving acts of violence by assemblages of three or more persons, which causes an immediate danger of or results in damage or injury to the property or person of any other individual.
    So... you and two buddies cannot be "within the United States or any territorial possessions thereof" and causing "any public disturbance" "which causes an immediate danger" to any property or person.
    Yeah... nothing far-reaching or overly broad about that. Nothing as simple as carrying a lawful firearm while having a coffee with the buds could be construed as "causing an immediate danger" by any limp-wristed pussified barista, could ever get you into trouble, which would then lead to questioning on whether you received training with said firearm, ramping the whole thing up to a "class 5 felony".

Nah.. y'all are all fine. This will never be abused. It's good, you're good, nothing to worry about.
    Last edited by Kauboy; 12-03-2019 at 06:19 PM.
    Steve40th likes this.
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." - H. L. Mencken

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Sponsored Links