Shrinks Against Trump
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Shrinks Against Trump

This is a discussion on Shrinks Against Trump within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; "We think that hearing about mental health aspects in the context of the impeachment hearings is critical, partly because, for the past 2.5 years we ...

Like Tree6Likes
  • 3 Post By Denton
  • 1 Post By jimcosta
  • 1 Post By Denton
  • 1 Post By jimcosta

Thread: Shrinks Against Trump

Super Moderator

Shrinks Against Trump

"We think that hearing about mental health aspects in the context of the impeachment hearings is critical, partly because, for the past 2.5 years we have been very deeply concerned about mental instability of the president, and pretty much all that we have said has born out to be true," she said.
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/p...hment-hearings

Who are these people?
    The group, comprising four psychiatrists, a clinical neuropsychologist, a neurologist, and an internist, are planning to announce their availability next week to members of Congress and the media. They'll also be available to consult privately with members of Congress, with 2020 Democratic presidential candidates, or with members of Trump's cabinet.
    I'm sure the same people think "gender dysphoria" is normal yet they feel qualified to oust a duly-elected president who has been pretty successful considering he's faced nothing but resistance.
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Jim's Rant For The Day. Heads Up About Heads Up Warnings.

In case you took the weekend off from the Alternate News, allow me to bring you forward.

Just about all of my most trusted Alt News Journalists are flashing "Heads Up" for the next two weeks! These include: Erin Scott, Bill Still, BP Earthwatch, and Lt. Col Potter.

Their reasoning varies but yet is the same. The same is that the Democrats (Deep State) is in a corner with their efforts and are running out of time. They have only eight working days in congress to accomplish their goal of delivering a kill shot to Trump before Thanksgiving (their goal).

Their reasons vary (in no order):

. . . Psychological shrinks are ready to appear on the televised Kangaroo Court and say Trump is nuts. This would fall under AG Barr's new directive that weapons can be taken away from sick people, meaning Trump must be removed from the button to an atom bomb. I don't think they are going to use the 25th Amendment to replace him. I think this will confuse our rank and file military enough for them to be ordered into the white house to arrest Trump, third world style.

. . . The entire financial experts are hollering an impending crash. The market trends are being manipulated to match a natural crash rather than a created crash.

. . . The methodology of a communist takeover is being followed and the democrats know an election must not be held.

. . . The Inspector General's report is due out next Monday.

. . . The Kangaroo Court is exploding in the Dems face and now will be televised. They must do something quick.

. . . The problem with Mexican Cartel is now showing and should be reacted to.

. . . Today former U.N. Ambassador Niki Haley said that the former White House Advisors Tillerson and Gen. Kelly tried to recruit her into the coup group and told her to disobey all of Trump's orders. There are many Deep Staters that can be arrested today for Treason. The Deep State must feel the pressure to act before they are arrested.

My advice is to go back over articles posted on ResetUs.us on November 8th, 9th and 10th that are flagged as "Must Read".
    Last edited by jimcosta; 11-11-2019 at 10:14 AM.
    Denton likes this.
    Our Survival Group Website: Hidden Content

Super Moderator

This coup attempt indicates how brazen the Establishment (Also known as the Shadow Government).
    They are now out in the open, giving up the shadows out of desperation and they don't care what damage they do.
    Chipper likes this.
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

To quote Lt. Col. Roy Potter yesterday, "The enemy has broken through our wire and is taking down our internal communications."
    He was referring to Youtube and Facebook taking down anyone who says "Eric Ciaramella".

P. S. Denton: I love the name of Robin Williams' first comedy album, Reality - What a Concept!
    Denton likes this.
    Our Survival Group Website: Hidden Content

Sponsored Links