ISIS leader killed

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

ISIS leader killed

This is a discussion on ISIS leader killed within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; Trump finally got the ISIS leader this morning. POS blew himself up hiding behind 3 little kids. Large raid of a compound, NO US troops ...

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree64Likes

Thread: ISIS leader killed

ISIS leader killed

Trump finally got the ISIS leader this morning. POS blew himself up hiding behind 3 little kids. Large raid of a compound, NO US troops killed or injured. Except a service dog chasing the POS down a tunnel was injured when he blew himself up.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/a...-raid-n1072506

Last edited by Chipper; 10-27-2019 at 09:46 AM.
    Slippy, dwight55, Joe and 1 others like this.

Super Moderator

This is a great day for our country and a historic moment for the president.
    A big thanks to those brave soldiers that made it all possible.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Slippy Hidden Content
    (Slippy is happy that Mish is the daughter he is glad he never had)
    "Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken." Tyler Durden
    #mishyloveshersometequila

Now there is a win! Can I say good riddance to the POS @Mish ? I am pretty sure he had no redeeming qualities whatsoever.
    Mish, KUSA and dwight55 like this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Mish, I have mixed feelings on this. Yes, I agree that egregious men must be silenced. And with both of us living in America that simply means we contribute a few bucks to our conservative or liberal representatives, we argue on talk-radio, and then 31.5% of our population goes off to vote.

That's not how the middle-east handles those who would seek power within The State. They send out their minions to silence their detractors with a simple shot to the head. Then the tyrants rule until they are in their 40s when some up-and-coming young despoiler blows up their car.

When I was in college my girl friend (who was Jewish with a rabbi father) and her best friend sold everything scrap they didn't need and went to see Jerusalem. Oh, there was still shootings and bombings there at that time, and the girls were lucky enough to have two Israeli solders as "tour guides."

Funny as I remember that era. I knew "The Golan Heights" before I knew the "The Midvale Heights."
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Prepared One View Post
    Now there is a win! Can I say good riddance to the POS @Mish ? I am pretty sure he had no redeeming qualities whatsoever.
    You are correct. I'm still going to talk about our soldiers and the amazing job that they are doing to keep the world safe.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Slippy Hidden Content
    (Slippy is happy that Mish is the daughter he is glad he never had)
    "Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken." Tyler Durden
    #mishyloveshersometequila

Excellent News! This qualifies as the Muslime Kill Of The Day!
    dwight55, MI.oldguy, KUSA and 3 others like this.

It will be interesting to see how long it takes for someone to leak the unit and designation for those involved in the raid.

With Osama Bin Laden, . . . it was about 4 hours before Seal Team 6 was ID'ed as the unit responsible.

From there on out, . . . the rag heads have had a price on their heads and I'll never be fully satisfied about the Chinook chopper that went down and killed 15 seals from Team 6.

That was in my opinion no "coincidence", . . . somebody got the intel, . . . and then got an Al Qida payday, . . . and it wouldn't surprise me at all if it was someone who swore that no matter what ever happened, . . . he would stand with islam.

Anyway, . . . rant off, . . .

May God bless,
    Dwight
    rice paddy daddy and watcher like this.
    If you can breathe, . . . thank God.

If you can read, . . . thank a teacher.

If you are reading this in English, . . . thank a veteran.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

watcher likes this.
    TOUGH TIMES DONT LAST,TOUGH PEOPLE DO.

Quote Originally Posted by dwight55 View Post
    Anyway, . . . rant off, . . .
    No, Dwight, you make some valid statements. And I don't post every grain of truth I know, either.

I rotate my EDCs amid both revolvers and automatics, and they are carried in so many jackets and on belts that most illegal Madison aliens cannot count that high.

But your observation is spot-on. No foreigner (even the ones 'legally' here) should know any information on our armed forces. These foreigners might decide to go back to Venezuela, taking with them all of the pictures, magazines and interviews done with the American military.

I'm about eight miles from Truax and I have never, ever put one foot on that base. Belief it or not, the housewives of my subdivision know the make and model of each jet that flies over--some knew about the F-35s before the news hit the TV or newspaper.

Granted, I do not wish our population to be treated like Soviet citizens. But some old war posters used the warning, "Loose lips sink ships." It was good advice then and it's still good now.
    KUSA, dwight55 and watcher like this.
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

Of course the Washington post had a different take on it.
    "Washington Post publishes al-Baghdadi headline referring to ISIS leader as ‘austere religious scholar’"

https://www.foxnews.com/media/washin...-headline-isis
    Annie likes this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links