High cholesterol associated with longer life
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on High cholesterol associated with longer life within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; Personally I think that processed food is what we should avoid and all things in moderation otherwise. I am not surprised by the finding. https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...nger_life.html ...

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By RedLion
  • 1 Post By soyer38301
  • 2 Post By The Tourist
  • 1 Post By Annie

Thread: High cholesterol associated with longer life

Personally I think that processed food is what we should avoid and all things in moderation otherwise. I am not surprised by the finding.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...nger_life.html

https://medium.com/the-mission/highe...e-b4090f28d96e
    Annie likes this.

Does this mean I can stop taking my meds?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    RedLion likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by RedLion View Post
    I am not surprised by the finding.
    Well, I'm surprised. I watched my blood numbers drop like a stone when I quit eating junk and narrowed that down to eggs, salmon and yams.

I think the recipe book entitled "The American Diet" should be air-shipped immediately to Moscow and Hanoi. It's like I always say, "French fries are cheaper than bullets..."

Edit: BTW, yesterday I went to my eye doctor to have my "glass eye" checked. I had extensive surgery done to my left eye, the bottom of my retina tore open, and then my lens just fogged up solid. The lens was replaced with (no kidding) a plastic facsimile. After the check up yesterday, I learned that my left eye is now 20/20. The right eye will be done in six months to a year.

I was a tad scared when the doctor examined my eye and had a battery of tests done. Now, not to brag, but my blood numbers went up due to my uneasiness. I pegged 110/69 which is my heart pounding like a trip-hammer with that number. Thanks to the gym, my lungs displace 6 liters of flawless air and I'm hitting 192 pounds and falling.

If I can do this at 70 years old, all of you can do it, too.
    Last edited by The Tourist; 10-25-2019 at 10:57 AM.
    soyer38301 and RedLion like this.
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator

Yes! Yes! Here Dr Berg the super genius explains.

Your Dangerous Cholesterol is Coming From Carbs, Not Fat

Last edited by Annie; 10-25-2019 at 12:01 PM.
    Slippy likes this.
    Amen, amen I say to you, that you shall lament and weep, but the world shall rejoice; and you shall be made sorrowful, but your sorrow shall be turned into joy.

Annie, it would be nice if all we could eat anything and not clog our arteries. Then again, I once heard coffee was dangerous to drink, then it was safe again, and finally, it was dangerous again.

I read a story about +20 years ago that a proper diet would be identical to that of what cavemen ate. It would fresh, unsalted, usually raw, with a healthy mix of fruit and vegetables. Remember, these cave dwellers fought their prey to its death (and that could be mammoths), healed without medical knowledge, and lived to 45--a phenomenal record for its time.

Now consider that some Americans who consume a "McDonald's diet" will drop between the ages of 45 to 60. They sit in recliners, ladle grease onto everything, never weigh themselves and avoid their doctors.

And the guy who beat a mammoth to death with a club after a flat-out sprint will still live just as long as the wastrel with the giant color TV!
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

Sponsored Links