Turkey starts attacks on Kurds
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Turkey starts attacks on Kurds within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; Well that didn't take long. Just a couple days after we betray the Kurds and pull out of Syria. The genocide begins. Shelling and air ...

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree60Likes

Thread: Turkey starts attacks on Kurds

Well that didn't take long. Just a couple days after we betray the Kurds and pull out of Syria. The genocide begins. Shelling and air attacks are sending panic throughout the general population. After we remove our security force of 100 to 150 US troops.

https://www.newsweek.com/turkey-atta...troops-1463948
    RedLion likes this.

Well, if they were itching for genocide I'm glad our boys were safely on their way home. They don't seem to be a patient race, and if we would have stayed longer they would have fired on our troops, also.
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by The Tourist View Post
    Well, if they were itching for genocide I'm glad our boys were safely on their way home. They don't seem to be a patient race, and if we would have stayed longer they would have fired on our troops, also.
    They wouldn't have attacked with us there. They are attacking because we said we wouldn't do anything. Man you twisted that around.

Fun fact, trump owns two big hotels in Turkey. It seems like he's helping Turkey. Interesting

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Chipper and Denton like this.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Slippy Hidden Content
    (Slippy is happy that Mish is the daughter he is glad he never had)
    "Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken." Tyler Durden
    #mishyloveshersometequila

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Mish View Post
    They are attacking because we said we wouldn't do anything. Man you twisted that around.
    I align myself more with Clint Eastwood's view on 'safety.' He opined, "I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it."

I simply do not trust anyone who is not an American. I was in college when the Vietnam War was raging, and I saw some of the boys who came home. I'm against this "policemen of the world" gibberish. If Habib and Jose' want to shoot it out I don't see the need for American soldiers to be there, at all.

I just heard some statistics on events circumventing the 9/11 tragedy. We had 7,000 of our people related to this event injured or killed. Why do we have to get involved in everything?

Edit: My reasoning is simple. Our soldiers are not simply in one or two locations. The usual comment is that fully 39 countries are at war in any given time. Not only could we sustain casualties, but I'll bet a chocolate chip cookie there is a lot of American war production finding its way into foreign combat zones.
    Last edited by The Tourist; 10-09-2019 at 09:01 AM.

If all it took was a 100 of our troops to stop this sitting there doing nothing. It's a small price for peace, IMHO.
    Mish, Denton and Viking like this.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by The Tourist View Post
    I align myself more with Clint Eastwood's view on 'safety.' He opined, "I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it."

I simply do not trust anyone who is not an American. I was in college when the Vietnam War was raging, and I saw some of the boys who came home. I'm against this "policemen of the world" gibberish. If Habib and Jose' want to shoot it out I don't see the need for American soldiers to be there, at all.

I just heard some statistics on events circumventing the 9/11 tragedy. We had 7,000 of our people related to this event injured or killed. Why do we have to get involved in everything?

Edit: My reasoning is simple. Our soldiers are not simply in one or two locations. The usual comment is that fully 39 countries are at war in any given time. Not only could we sustain casualties, but I'll bet a chocolate chip cookie there is a lot of American war production finding its way into foreign combat zones.
    None of what you said is relevant to the situation.

Erdogan has better sense than to attack a place where there is an American presence. That is why he didn't bomb the Kurds while our troops were among them. He now attacks them because out troops are not there. Again, we abandon those who sided with us.

You were in college when the Vietnam war was raging. Did any of your professors teach you about the Montagnards?

Erdogan wants to be the new Caliph. Mean anything to you?

This has nothing to do with the U.S. being the world's policeman. This is a matter of the U.S. government betraying those who allied with it. Again. Seems to be a track record.

Obama and Hildabeast created ISIS, pure and simple. The region is unstable because of Obama and Hildabeast. That doesn't change the facts on the ground for the Kurds, now.

Turkey is not our friend and it is not our ally. The Turkey of today is not the same Turkey that entered NATO in 1952. Today, Turkey is more akin to those who pursued the murderous genocide of the Armenians.
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    None of what you said is relevant to the situation.

This is a matter of the U.S. government betraying those who allied with it. Again. Seems to be a track record.
    I believe this is what Mattis was alluding to when he stepped down as Secretary of Defense.
    Denton likes this.
    Romans 10:9 KJV
    That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

My reasoning is simple. Whether debaters believe this or not, but Trump is here to run the USA, not the Volga River. Our Army was created to protect our borders, not haul maple syrup from Canada. And our tax payers are bilked to run the government, not buttress up triple pane glass for Moscow winters.

Yes, foreigners get killed in skirmishes and wars with other foreigners. Again, why should that affect us?
    Joe likes this.

The Kurds in Syria are recognized by the U.S. as being a terrorist organization. They are not the same Kurds as in Iraq. I for one am tired of U.S. lives being lost in worthless wars. I have spent two years of my life in Iraq, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia. Trump is right on this and anyone thinking differently is not thinking "clearly."
    Slippy likes this.

NOP (Not Our Problem)

Sorry to hear that, sucks to be in the middle east amongst a bunch of evil muslimes.

Best to bring our troops home, protect our border so that none enter, and wait for them to kill each other.
    RedLion and Inor like this.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links