Turkey starts attacks on Kurds - Page 5
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Turkey starts attacks on Kurds

This is a discussion on Turkey starts attacks on Kurds within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by Slippy Help me out on this one Mish, Best I can tell is that Trump Towers Istanbul is a "Private Label" venture ...

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Like Tree60Likes

Thread: Turkey starts attacks on Kurds

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    Help me out on this one Mish,

Best I can tell is that Trump Towers Istanbul is a "Private Label" venture for Trump Orgainizations, not owned by Trump O. at all. The buildings appear to be owned by a Turkish company.

So, I'm not to clear on why this would motivate Trump to pull out American Troops?
    You are correct @Slippy . Before becoming POTUS Trump had branded himself so well he didn't even have to build the hotels anymore, instead, people just paid him to put his name on it.

But, you know, the media has a narrative put forth by their masters and the puppets refuse to pull back the curtain and see the truth.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

"Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!"

Best information I ever got from a teenage girl who turned into a drug-laced, middle-aged, former singer.

I also learned something else. I was watching "Shogun" one night and an episode where two dozen Samurai immediately encircled their leader. Reminded me on how we used to protect our prez.

...everything old is new again...
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

"Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!"

Best information I ever got from a teenage girl who turned into a drug-laced, middle-aged, former singer.

I also learned something else. I was watching "Shogun" one night and an episode where two dozen Samurai immediately encircled their leader. Reminded me on how we used to protect our prez.

...everything old is new again...
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Prepared One View Post
    Despite Trumps rhetoric to the contrary, he is not the smartest man in the room. (I have my doubts that he is not even the forth or fifth smartest in the room) While I agree with some of his policies and he has done some good things with the courts, economy, etc., I don't like him nor do I trust him.
    Depending on the room, Trump could be the smartest man in the room. If we are talking about a rubber room for example... Or the lobby at the retard ranch...
    Prepared One likes this.
    rest in peace Corporal Bradley Coy 06/08/92-10/24/14

Rest in Peace Sgt Mackie. 10/19/19

There in nothing inherently wrong with not being the smartest person in the room, as long as you are taking advice from the one who is.
    Denton, Inor, Prepared One and 1 others like this.
    Romans 10:9 KJV
    That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

We'll be back within a year. The Hell that is the Middle East will always draw us back in.
    Last edited by MisterMills357; 10-10-2019 at 02:36 PM.
    I am reading The 9/11 Commission Report, and I am about 1/4 of the way through it. It is very well written and it is worth reading. [Sep 23 2019]

Quote Originally Posted by The Tourist View Post
    @Prepared One, no one is as skeptical of our "leaders" than me. Having said that, I have found that while we might find these men "foolhardy," it takes a guy with a superior spine to state his position and lead us out of fear and into a prepared peace.

Think of George Armstrong Custer. This man was foolish, a braggart, and got 110 soldiers killed for nothing. If he failed at anything it was his in his discourse to his superiors about his views on westward expansion and American Indians. Yes, he got his butt handed to him, but it doesn't mean he wasn't correct.

Up until a few weeks ago, we had American soldiers in the violent areas of the Middle East. This is a "lose/lose" proposition and even I would have pulled out our soldiers after consulting the tea leaves. If the entire Middle East burned to the ground what, if anything, would happen to America?

I believe nothing has happened or will happen. What we buy from foreign countries comes primarily from China and Japan. Our 'friendly' allies are England, France (maybe) and Germany.

Again, when it comes to the Middle East I think the best advice I give is, "If the boys wanna fight you'd better let 'em."

The United States is now oil independent. It's time to let the idiots decide their own fate.
    If I understand you correctly, we agree on the Middle East. It could be covered tomorrow in a sea of mushroom clouds, so much the better.

As for Trump and Custer, Trump is an impetuous child, as was Custer. I give credit to Custer for being brave, but that may have been due more to his lack of attention to detail and graduating last in his class at West Point then any sense of bravado. Neither listened to their advisors, both thought more of themselves then the people in their command, both men where poorly thought of within their own ranks, and both where not the smartest men in the room. Being a leader is not simply declaring yourself a genius, stating you have a plan, and then marching into the fray haphazardly. That may win you a medal, but it will get you and those that follow you dead. A great leader? No, I think not.

While I agree that our troops need to be out of that snake pit and the Middle East as a whole can reside in hell, Trumps exit strategy for a our troops in Syria and the fate of the Kurds was, as is most of his decisions, clumsy, short sighted, and naive.
    Inor likes this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by NewRiverGeorge View Post
    There in nothing inherently wrong with not being the smartest person in the room, as long as you are taking advice from the one who is.
    That's the trouble, Trump doesn't.
    Inor likes this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

double post

Quote Originally Posted by Inor View Post
    Depending on the room, Trump could be the smartest man in the room. If we are talking about a rubber room for example... Or the lobby at the retard ranch...
    In a room with AOC????
    Inor, Slippy and A Watchman like this.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Sponsored Links