Turkey starts attacks on Kurds - Page 3
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Turkey starts attacks on Kurds

This is a discussion on Turkey starts attacks on Kurds within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by Mish "just what I heard" Lol Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk Lol at least quote all of my words instead of ...

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree60Likes

Thread: Turkey starts attacks on Kurds

Quote Originally Posted by Mish View Post
    "just what I heard"
    Lol

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Lol at least quote all of my words instead of just cherry picking. Typical lefty. I would think you would approve of "just what I heard" given how much BS lefties faithfully believe despite the facts.
    Last edited by RedLion; 10-09-2019 at 03:50 PM.

Lookup Trump's biz ties to Turkey. He's tight with the leader. Those lives are going to be lost for his financial gain.

Trump is now literally shooting people in the street and people will defend him.

TDS without question.

Trump is the most thoroughly investigated POTUS ever. Before office and during office and not a single crime discovered. Lefties hate facts.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

I think Mish drank the kool-aid.
    Mish likes this.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster23 View Post
    Wait! Mish! Let me get this straight. Are you saying that because Trump owns a couple of buildings in Turkey he is going to allow the Turk army to slaughter civilian Kurds? And because he owns these buildings he is friends with Erdogan?
    That's what I'm saying. There is a video of the where Trump is actually talking about his towers in Turkey and how he has a lot of conflicts of interests. I will continue to look for the video. I'm on my phone and it's a pain.
    This man is self serving in every way. Hmmm, if we had his tax returns we might be able to rule this type of stuff out. BUT, he is fighting that in every way possible.

Ok, beyond my crazy comments about his biz stuff. How can you be supportive of a president that makes this type of decision without communicating with anyone? Oh and he announces potentially deadly policy changes via Twitter. Stable genius, my ass. =)

Denton likes this.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Slippy Hidden Content
    (Slippy is happy that Mish is the daughter he is glad he never had)
    "Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken." Tyler Durden
    #mishyloveshersometequila

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster23 View Post
    I think Mish drank the kool-aid.
    I might have, but so did you. You have blinders on and can't see any wrong doing, ever.

Hidden Content Originally Posted by Slippy Hidden Content
    (Slippy is happy that Mish is the daughter he is glad he never had)
    "Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken." Tyler Durden
    #mishyloveshersometequila

@Chiefster23, people pick sides for a myriad of reasons. My wife picks the potential winners of a football game by who has the snazziest helmet. Let's be honest, there's a murderer inside all of us.

I've known my wife for 40 years. If some idiot hurt her, I would barb-wire him to a fence and slowly slice him open over a four day period.

Mish has found a reason (or a pang) for disliking our current leader. Eh, I've know a few MC enforcers and thought they all had a screw loose. But then, a good leader should be hated. If he sucks up to his followers he will always make the "safe decision."
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

The majority of Kurds are Sunni Muslimes and derive from a nomadic tribe in the middle east. A very small % of Kurds are Shiite Muslimes. Less than 1% are Christian and Jewish Kurds. The majority of them live in Turkey with others in Syria, Iran, Armenia, and other parts of the Middle East. They have their own language.

They do not have their own country or their own centralized leader. Simply put, they are a Tribe of people who live in many different countries. Kurds have been "repressed" by the Turks, Iranians and Iraqi people. And as Inor put it, they are the enemy of our enemy.

I do not wish for $1 of my taxes to go to defend any Kurds nor put any of our men and women in harms away.

These people have been fighting each other for centuries and they will continue to do so forever.

Leave them and everyone else in the middle east alone. Let them cut each others heads off. Protect our own country and if they or any others decide to bring their nonsense here to the US, SMITE THE SOMBITCHES DOWN WITH GREAT FURY.
    Inor and Prepared One like this.

I might have, but so did you. You have blinders on and can't see any wrong doing, ever.

Ah Mish! You are so wrong! Personally, I think Trump is a jackass. He is certainly no “stable genius”. The only thing bigger than his ego is his mouth.
    Now, all that said, he has done a lot of good for the common working man in ‘flyover country’. But you are never gonna agree with me on that.

I don’t think Trump screwed the Kurds over a few buildings or a few million $. I think Trump withdrew our troops to make good on his campaign promise. Unlike you, I have spent a lot of time in a few middle east countries so I actually know a little bit about what I’m talking about. These different tribes (peoples) hate each other and are never going to make peace with each other. NEVER! I don’t much like the fact that we are screwing over another ally, but the alternative is that we keep troops committed here basically forever. Now many advocate that we DO just that...... keep troops in harms way indefinitely. That’s all well and good unless that particular troop in harms way happens to be your husband or son and he winds up dead. But I don’t expect you to agree with me on this either.
    Last edited by Chiefster23; 10-09-2019 at 04:51 PM.
    Prepared One likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    Leave them and everyone else in the middle east alone.
    I agree. This premise dates back to a book called "The Games People Play." One of the chapters is called something like, "Let's You and Him Fight."

Now, if an American soldier got on small boo-boo on his elbow, I would happily wire every bridge amid the Kurds and Turkey with the most fragile C-4 I could find.

I'm a great Sean Connery fan, "...If he brings a knife, you bring a gun..."

Obviously a simpler plan would be to have American soldiers reside in a proper place, like 'duh, that would be 'America.'
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links