Turkey starts attacks on Kurds - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Turkey starts attacks on Kurds

This is a discussion on Turkey starts attacks on Kurds within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; The Syrian Kurds are Marxist-Communists AND muslims. They are not our ally either. Yes, they fought ISIS for us as long as we provided the ...

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Like Tree60Likes

Thread: Turkey starts attacks on Kurds

The Syrian Kurds are Marxist-Communists AND muslims. They are not our ally either. Yes, they fought ISIS for us as long as we provided the hardware. But just because they are the "enemy of my enemy" does not make them "our friends" or ally.
    Slippy and tuffy_chick_13 like this.
    rest in peace Corporal Bradley Coy 06/08/92-10/24/14

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by RedLion View Post
    The Kurds in Syria are recognized by the U.S. as being a terrorist organization. They are not the same Kurds as in Iraq. I for one am tired of U.S. lives being lost in worthless wars. I have spent two years of my life in Iraq, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia. Trump is right on this and anyone thinking differently is not thinking "clearly."
    Who do they terrorize?
    Chipper likes this.
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    Who do they terrorize?
    I heard that piece of info on Hannity two nights ago. My understanding was that the U.S. got into bed with the Syrian Kurds to get rid of ISIS and to counter Russia/Assad.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by The Tourist View Post
    My reasoning is simple. Whether debaters believe this or not, but Trump is here to run the USA, not the Volga River. Our Army was created to protect our borders, not haul maple syrup from Canada. And our tax payers are bilked to run the government, not buttress up triple pane glass for Moscow winters.

Yes, foreigners get killed in skirmishes and wars with other foreigners. Again, why should that affect us?
    Not hard to figure it out. I made it clear in my post and I didn’t wander down to the banks of the Volga while smearing maple syrup is n window panes.
    Don’t doubt that I know the purpose of our military. It isn’t just a theory to me. I have also studied the constitution and the history upon which it was crafted. At the same time, I also understand the concept of cleaning up one’s own mess and I also understand that it is wrong to use people for one’s own purpose and then discard them.
    Mish likes this.
    Hidden Content
    Dr. Gregory House

Super Moderator

I heard that piece of info on Hannity two nights ago. My understanding was that the U.S. got into bed with the Syrian Kurds to get rid of ISIS and to counter Russia/Assad.

I understand why we allied with the Kurds, but who do they terrorize?
    Hidden Content
    Dr. Gregory House

I understand why we allied with the Kurds, but who do they terrorize?
    I do not know, just passing on what I have heard. If you find out, let me know.
    Denton likes this.

Super Moderator

I do not know, just passing on what I have heard. If you find out, let me know.
    "just what I heard"
    Lol

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Slippy and Viking like this.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Slippy Hidden Content
    (Slippy is happy that Mish is the daughter he is glad he never had)
    "Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken." Tyler Durden
    #mishyloveshersometequila

Super Moderator

Lookup Trump's biz ties to Turkey. He's tight with the leader. Those lives are going to be lost for his financial gain.

Trump is now literally shooting people in the street and people will defend him.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Slippy Hidden Content
    (Slippy is happy that Mish is the daughter he is glad he never had)
    "Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken." Tyler Durden
    #mishyloveshersometequila

to use people for one’s own purpose and then discard them.
    I'm not advocating that. In the long run I feel that American soldiers enrich the indigenous people they meet, even if it's to build them the first sanitary latrine they have ever laid eyes on.

I would ask for some slack on why I feel this way. As you know, I am a grad from UW-Madison. That university usually has an enrollment of 40,000 students. For the sake of debate, let's suppose you walk onto campus and find every student shot, tortured or blown up. My guess is that such a scene would at least break your heart.

But let's further suppose that you also met me, inconsolable, and wandering among the dead. The only thing I say to you is, "There really are 13,000 more..."

You cannot unring a bell. I cannot forget that I got a cushy education while 53,000 boys--the same age as myself--died in Vietnam. At that point it is not a debate, it's an endless funeral procession.

Guilt will pile up. I never applied for a student deferment or any other "get out of Asia free card." I was surprised to learn that the lottery number for boys my age was about 135, and my number was 280.

Oh, and I should tell you about "the book." When I wander through the aisles of B&N, there is a book I always see. One boy looks directly into the camera, and in effect right at me. It's a book about Vietnam. I have no idea who the boy is, whether he made it home or died in country.
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

Wait! Mish! Let me get this straight. Are you saying that because Trump owns a couple of buildings in Turkey he is going to allow the Turk army to slaughter civilian Kurds? And because he owns these buildings he is friends with Erdogan?
    Slippy, Mish and Denton like this.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links