Trump abandons our allies.
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Trump abandons our allies. within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; Apparently Trump has a really short memory. He's pulling our troops out of Syria which will open the door for a Turkish invasion of our ...

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Like Tree238Likes

Thread: Trump abandons our allies.

Apparently Trump has a really short memory. He's pulling our troops out of Syria which will open the door for a Turkish invasion of our allies the Kurds. Turkey intends to push back a "safe" zone into Kurdish territory. Which will include the large city of 250k, Qamishli. Of course the Kurds are ready to defend themselves. An estimated 11000 Kurds have been lost fighting Isis with their "good" friends the US. Who we are now just walking away and turning our back on.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...ault-northern/
    RedLion and Denton like this.

What is more important, getting out of as many conflicts as we can or sticking around for years to come? Trump quotes from the article....

"The Kurds fought with us, but were paid massive amounts of money and equipment to do so. They have been fighting Turkey for decades," Mr Trump said in a series of irate tweets.

"Turkey, Europe, Syria, Iran, Iraq, Russia and the Kurds will now have to figure the situation out."
    When do we cut the cord?

I'm OK with bringing the majority of our troops home especially those who are engaged in combat or building schools and other stuff for shithole countries that hate us,

Put some of the troops on the southern border.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

The Good Cop

Quote Originally Posted by Chipper View Post
    Apparently Trump has a really short memory. He's pulling our troops out of Syria which will open the door for a Turkish invasion of our allies the Kurds. Turkey intends to push back a "safe" zone into Kurdish territory. Which will include the large city of 250k, Qamishli. Of course the Kurds are ready to defend themselves. An estimated 11000 Kurds have been lost fighting Isis with their "good" friends the US. Who we are now just walking away and turning our back on.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...ault-northern/
    Why are you so free with other American's lives?

Turkey is a US ally also, by the way. A member of NATO. The Kurds are not.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

I can agree that we need to get out at some point. However when Turkey is sitting there just waiting for us to leave and get out of the way. So they can move in and finally wipe them out. Even tell us their plans to invade. Sorry I don't believe that's what our country and soldiers fought and stand for.

Would think it will be the last time anybody would stand with the US. Just to be kicked to the gutter when we are done with them. Here's a couple bucks and a gun, good luck. That makes it OK??
    RedLion likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by RedLion View Post
    What is more important, getting out of as many conflicts as we can or sticking around for years to come? Trump quotes from the article....

When do we cut the cord?
    When do we cut the cord... before this
    RedLion likes this.
    Be a Berean

Quote Originally Posted by Chipper View Post
    I can agree that we need to get out at some point. However when Turkey is sitting there just waiting for us to leave and get out of the way. So they can move in and finally wipe them out. Even tell us their plans to invade. Sorry I don't believe that's what our country and soldiers fought and stand for.

Would think it will be the last time anybody would stand with the US. Just to be kicked to the gutter when we are done with them. Here's a couple bucks and a gun, good luck. That makes it OK??
    I doubt that we would be pulling out if there was legit concern of wiping out the Kurds.
    dwight55 and Sherpa Bill like this.

◾Unfortunately, it is likely Erdogan will attack the Kurdish forces in Northern Syria.
    ◾The Kurds are U.S. allies; and this will be the point of contention for the neocons.
    ◾Turkey will invade NE Syria, but -depending on current strength- Turkey runs the risk of a counter-attack by the Syrian Army, and potentially Russia.
    https://theconservativetreehouse.com...a/#more-173018
    watcher likes this.

The Good Cop

Old men, safe in Washington with their money and mistresses, talk big talk and make promises.
    Meanwhile, it is young men and women who are sent to shithole countries to do their dirty work. I was once one of those young men, I know how this crap works.

BRING THEM ALL HOME NOW!!!
    Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, Somalia, BRING THEM HOME NOW.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

Quote Originally Posted by rice paddy daddy View Post
    Old men, safe in Washington with their money and mistresses, talk big talk and make promises.
    Meanwhile, it is young men and women who are sent to shithole countries to do their dirty work. I was once one of those young men, I know how this crap works.

BRING THEM ALL HOME NOW!!!
    Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, Somalia, BRING THEM HOME NOW.
    ^^^POST OF THE DAY^^^

I cannot think of 1 thing in any foreign country that is worth putting 1 American life at risk. I can think of millions of things that we ought to be protecting here in the United States.

Globalist fools who are brainwashed by the lying stinking media and our own elected officials in congress will call me an "isolationist" and attack my view. Call it what you will, but no one can put up an argument that being the world's "peace keeper" after WW2 has done anything but cost us money and lives and enriched people outside this country as well as politicians.

I've calculated how much in state and federal taxes I've paid and it makes me sick to know that money went to things that I do not believe in and things that did not help me or the common man one bit.

Screw the rest of the world, time to take care of hardworking Americans who funded this debacle.

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links