Trump abandons our allies. - Page 8

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Trump abandons our allies.

This is a discussion on Trump abandons our allies. within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; Don’t Romanticize the Kurds A wake-up call about extensive Kurdish human rights violations. https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/201...andrew-bostom/...

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
Like Tree238Likes

Thread: Trump abandons our allies.

Don’t Romanticize the Kurds

A wake-up call about extensive Kurdish human rights violations.
    https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/201...andrew-bostom/

Sounds like turkey might have jumped in to a real fight. Why not give Trump a chance . let us see where this goes. Turkey was talking trash sounds like Syria maybe handing it back to them.
    Yall keep this all in line for a few days. I leaving at 0330 in the morning on a motorcycle ride to TN. Fill me in when I get back.
    Last edited by Smitty901; 10-16-2019 at 05:57 PM.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

The level of political nonsense today from the House of Representatives is off-the-charts. Speaker Pelosi calls a resolution to the House floor to denounce President Trump for removing 28 troops from a foreign war never authorized by the same House.
    https://theconservativetreehouse.com...er-authorized/
    Smitty901 likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Yep Knob Creek is in Kentucky. They share an impact area with Ft Knox.....And its amazing that we have a little fun a few times a year and the lying news has to use footage of it. I haven't missed one since 2010. I shoot Ma duece and the Pig only!

The Good Cop

Quote Originally Posted by SGT E View Post
    Yep Knob Creek is in Kentucky. They share an impact area with Ft Knox.....And its amazing that we have a little fun a few times a year and the lying news has to use footage of it. I haven't missed one since 2010. I shoot Ma duece and the Pig only!
    With the Pig do you use the old Vietnam trick of an empty C-Ration peaches or fruit cocktail can with both ends cut out, clipped into where the assault pack would go, to help the belt feed smoothly?
    (I'm Old School)
    Denton and RedLion like this.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

Trump getting it done......

Turkey Agrees to 5-Day Ceasefire in Northern Syria After Trump Fires Off Warning Letter to Erdogan
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...er-to-erdogan/
    Denton and Smitty901 like this.

The Good Cop

Trump trash talking General Mattis just lowered my opinion of him even further.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

Quote Originally Posted by rice paddy daddy View Post
    Trump trash talking General Mattis just lowered my opinion of him even further.
    Admit it, you are more a Bush guy. Not the revolutionary type of guy. Bush just was on record saying that we should stay in Syria and pretty much everywhere.
    Last edited by RedLion; 10-17-2019 at 05:32 PM.

The Good Cop

Quote Originally Posted by RedLion View Post
    Admit it, you are more a Bush guy. Not the revolutionary type of guy. Bush just was on record saying that we should stay in Syria and pretty much everywhere.
    Nope, I'm a Dwight Eisenhower kind of guy.
    The last good (R) President besides Reagan.
    RedLion, dwight55 and Prepared One like this.

Quote Originally Posted by rice paddy daddy View Post
    Nope, I'm a Dwight Eisenhower kind of guy.
    The last good (R) President besides Reagan.
    Trump will prove better than both when all is said and done.

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links