Trump abandons our allies. - Page 4
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Trump abandons our allies.

This is a discussion on Trump abandons our allies. within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; The Kurds have fought with us and been screwed over at least three seperate time, with us pulling to leave them alone to face our ...

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Like Tree238Likes

Thread: Trump abandons our allies.

The Kurds have fought with us and been screwed over at least three seperate time, with us pulling to leave them alone to face our common enemy. They have had gas used on the and all manner of evil.

This has been done with the promise of their own nation state to exist in, as they are hated on all sides. I can only speak for me, but If I were a Kurd, I'd execute the next American bastard who tried to get me to fight for them with promises of what the US will do for them. In these actions...Americans where the sleazy state department and DOD leads, lying in excess and wondering wy people around the world are starting to really hate us.

Sad move in my book. You find yur pony, trainin, yur pony, and encurage your pony and if they try and fail we the you remember them fondly. UNFORTUNATELY we now tell baold faced lies eye to eye and still wonder why people hate us.
    Denton likes this.

The middle east has fought and killed each other farther back than written history can account for.

One contingent or 20 of them from some other country will never change that.

Time to cut the cord, . . . bow out, . . . bring the troops home from every one of those scum bag muslim countries.

Want to do something with the troops, . . . ask Israel if they need a boost, . . . at least they are our friends.

May God bless,
    Dwight
    Denton, A Watchman, Slippy and 2 others like this.
    If you can breathe, . . . thank God.

If you can read, . . . thank a teacher.

If you are reading this in English, . . . thank a veteran.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Annie View Post
    Such evil people.
    It gets worse. I know a Turk who is now a U.S. citizen. He stated that you aren't a man if you haven't had sex with a little boy.
    That is a glimpse into the collective mind of our "ally."
    Why in the Hell are we allied with people with such a mindset?

Don't even get me started on why we are buds with the House of Saud.
    MisterMills357 likes this.
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Old SF Guy View Post
    The Kurds have fought with us and been screwed over at least three seperate time, with us pulling to leave them alone to face our common enemy. They have had gas used on the and all manner of evil.

This has been done with the promise of their own nation state to exist in, as they are hated on all sides. I can only speak for me, but If I were a Kurd, I'd execute the next American bastard who tried to get me to fight for them with promises of what the US will do for them. In these actions...Americans where the sleazy state department and DOD leads, lying in excess and wondering wy people around the world are starting to really hate us.

Sad move in my book. You find yur pony, trainin, yur pony, and encurage your pony and if they try and fail we the you remember them fondly. UNFORTUNATELY we now tell baold faced lies eye to eye and still wonder why people hate us.
    The U.S. government has a history of f..... screwing over indigenous people who fight for us in foreign lands.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Montagnard_(Vietnam)

No. I don't want our kids in places where they shouldn't be in the first place. I'm sick of these stupid half-assed "wars." At the same time, we have the luxury of going home when those people who sided with us are allowed to stay on their land and die, usually by the weapons sold to their opponents by us.

The whole damned scene is f...... screwed up.
    Hidden Content
    Dr. Gregory House

Sometimes you need to let nature fix itself. The Kurds have abandoned themselves as they continue to choose infighting instead of banding together to fight against a common foe.
    If you look at who is upset we are leaving, its probably the right thing.
    Didn't take long for the media to blame Trump for "abandoning" Syria, which seems a little hypocritical to me.
    Either support the US in being the global peacemaker or support them NOT being the global peacemaker.
    You can't have it both ways
    Anonymous — 'Beware the quiet man. For while others speak, he watched. And while others act, he plans. And when they finally rest… he strikes.'

I cannot disagree with Trumps logic of "These people have been fighting each other for centuries and we shouldn't get involved", but we are involved because we have agreements with Turkey for military bases and other purposes. We should exert economic pressure as needed to restrain the fighting to border clashes, vice allowing them to wipe out our once ally against ISIS. It sets a bad precedent to people our SF folks will be interacting with later, trying to get them to side with the US.

It is the duty of the military to protect us on our homeland; not smother the globe with forced red white and blue 'liberty and democracy'

Not our problem; Bring all the troops home and let our 'allies' do their own dirty work
    Slippy and Inor like this.

Help me out, I don't understand how anybody can use the excuse "We can't continue to spill American blood" to help allies. Why is one exclusive of the other? All Trump had to do is tell Erdogan "We have a predator drone hanging out over the border. If you so much as look at the Kurds. You'll be looking at a bunch of cruise missiles coming over the horizon." We have enough stand off weapons that we could keep Turkey away from the Kurds forever without spilling any American Blood
    Denton and dwight55 like this.
    Prepare for the worst, Hope for the best
    Worry about the things you can control, Plan for the things you can't

The Good Cop

Quote Originally Posted by modfan View Post
    Help me out, I don't understand how anybody can use the excuse "We can't continue to spill American blood" to help allies. Why is one exclusive of the other? All Trump had to do is tell Erdogan "We have a predator drone hanging out over the border. If you so much as look at the Kurds. You'll be looking at a bunch of cruise missiles coming over the horizon." We have enough stand off weapons that we could keep Turkey away from the Kurds forever without spilling any American Blood
    Name one war that has been won without grunts on the ground.
    Denton, dwight55, Inor and 1 others like this.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

Super Moderator

https://halturnerradioshow.com/index...ti-terror-camp

I hope none of our people were in that camp when the Turks attacked it. Our "allies," the Turks.

A reminder for those who might have forgotten....

It was Turkey that, early-on, was caught red-handed helping ISIS to smuggle oil stolen from Syria, and to sell that oil on the black market. Turkey literally waved-through their border checkpoints, hundreds of stolen oil tanker trucks, carrying stolen Syrian oil.

This little smuggling operation, with sales handled through Turkey, netted ISIS about $100 Million A MONTH; which they used to buy weapons, hire people and expand.

When Turkey was CAUGHT doing this, by Russian Intelligence who provided the world with actual video of these trucks being waved-through the Turkish Border checkpoint, Turkey was forced to halt their participation in this theft-smuggling cash cow, which resulted in de-funding ISIS helping its collapse.
    Turkey is not our friend.
    Slippy likes this.
    Hidden Content
    Dr. Gregory House

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links