Trump abandons our allies. - Page 3
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Trump abandons our allies.

This is a discussion on Trump abandons our allies. within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; That did not take very long at all. REPORT: Turkish War Planes Strike Kurdish Targets in Northern Syria https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...orthern-syria/...

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 133
Like Tree238Likes

Thread: Trump abandons our allies.

  1. #21
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    MN
    Posts
    11,207
    That did not take very long at all.

    REPORT: Turkish War Planes Strike Kurdish Targets in Northern Syria
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...orthern-syria/
    bigwheel and Denton like this.

  2. #22
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    MN
    Posts
    11,207
    And....
    Russia Responds: All Foreign Troops "With Illegal Presence" Should Leave Syria
    https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitic...ds-cross-hairs
    Denton likes this.

  3. #23
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Fire Land
    Posts
    7,552
    If the turks want to kill syrians or syrians want to kill turks, I do not care one whit! I do not want one more drop of American blood spilled protecting filthy muslim bastards!
    rest in peace Corporal Bradley Coy 06/08/92-10/24/14

    Rest in Peace Sgt Mackie. 10/19/19

  4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements
     

  5. #24
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    God's Country (aka Texas)
    Posts
    9,310
    Quote Originally Posted by Inor View Post
    If the turks want to kill syrians or syrians want to kill turks, I do not care one whit! I do not want one more drop of American blood spilled protecting filthy muslim bastards!
    The kurds seem nicer than the others. The Ottoman Turks kept that area under control for a thousand years by giving each religious ethnic goup their own country. Joe Biden suggested that angle be tried a few years ago..and guess it was the only good idea he ever had. The Shites go near Iran..the Sunnis go somewhere else...and the Kurds go to Kurdistan which should be somewhere in there. Fifth grade geography was a long time ago.
    Denton likes this.

  6. #25
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Way up the Shannon
    Posts
    3,492
    For Trump to have declared a win here he should have been able to get Turkey to lay off our friends the Kurds. While Turkey has been a real pill lately towards the US they actually are the American Ally and the Kurds are not a nation. I kind of wish they were. Trump is not makimg a mistake he is leading and doing what he must, but I wish he could have done better by our friends. Of course his detractors will use this to cast more hate upon him.

  7. #26
    Super Moderator


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    20,668
    Quote Originally Posted by stowlin View Post
    For Trump to have declared a win here he should have been able to get Turkey to lay off our friends the Kurds. While Turkey has been a real pill lately towards the US they actually are the American Ally and the Kurds are not a nation. I kind of wish they were. Trump is not makimg a mistake he is leading and doing what he must, but I wish he could have done better by our friends. Of course his detractors will use this to cast more hate upon him.
    You said it very well.

    Many years ago I worked at a Sikorsky factory. Turkey was a customer so we sometimes had to send a team to Turkey to help them with our product. The Turks are very open about their hatred of the Kurds and they view them as subhuman. The pilots would brag about the number of times a Kurd would be taken for a flight and would then be helped out of the aircraft at an altitude of about 4,000 feet. Isn't that just sweet.
    stowlin and bigwheel like this.
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

  8. #27
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    9,640
    It would be one thing if we were actually accomplishing anything, but clearly that's not the case and never will be in the ME. Those bastards have been killing each other for thousands of years and will continue to kill each other. Let Russia and China become embroiled in a never ending quagmire, let them bleed their youth trying to fix something that can't be fixed. Nothing good has ever come out of that sand filled hell hole except misery and death. Let em have it.

    We helped remove ISIS from the battlefield and that should be the extent of our commitment. Is ISIS defeated as Trump suggests? No. Will they, or some other miserable scourge rise from the sand to threaten us again? Most assuredly, but we are not nation builders nor are we the worlds police. We have invested enough of our money, time, and blood, in their hell hole and it hasn't changed a thing. They still hate us and they still hate each other. All we have gotten for our investment is no thanks and no peace.

    Get our people home and warn the sand moles to keep their silly stupid shit in their sand lot, or we will be turning them and their miserable sand to glass. Hell, if it were up to me.................
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

  9. #28
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    4,700
    Quote Originally Posted by Prepared One View Post
    we are not nation builders nor are we the worlds police
    I'm glad you posted that, it's my opinion, as well. We have enough problems for our own people.

    For example, a local news and views babe who has our morning talk radio slot found out that our high school seniors are reading at a fourth grade level. In a world filled with computers and nuclear missiles, I'd like to have keener brains watching those devices.
    Prepared One likes this.
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

  10. #29
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    God's Country (aka Texas)
    Posts
    9,310
    Well our treachery to the poor Kurds stretches back to Daddy Bushes first Arab War..where they urged the Kurds to revolt and then we ran off and left them to be murdered by sodomite hussein..then Dubja and Colon Powell did it again when they were dumb enough to put boots on the ground over there..which the Colonel said would go down at the dumbest mistake in US military Hisory. Or maybe thats how the globalist wanted things to be. Or their Daddy the devil wants it to be.
    Denton and A Watchman like this.

  11. #30
    Super Moderator


    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    4,498
    Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    You said it very well.

    Many years ago I worked at a Sikorsky factory. Turkey was a customer so we sometimes had to send a team to Turkey to help them with our product. The Turks are very open about their hatred of the Kurds and they view them as subhuman. The pilots would brag about the number of times a Kurd would be taken for a flight and would then be helped out of the aircraft at an altitude of about 4,000 feet. Isn't that just sweet.
    Such evil people.
    Denton and MisterMills357 like this.
    Amen, amen I say to you, that you shall lament and weep, but the world shall rejoice; and you shall be made sorrowful, but your sorrow shall be turned into joy.

 

 
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to Top