Repube and Demoncrat Senators Want to Increase Amount of Refugees into the US. WTF?
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Repube and Demoncrat Senators Want to Increase Amount of Refugees into the US. WTF?

This is a discussion on Repube and Demoncrat Senators Want to Increase Amount of Refugees into the US. WTF? within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; A coalition of Senators, both GOP and Dem, sent a letter to Pres Trump asking to increase the number of Refugees for the US to ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Repube and Demoncrat Senators Want to Increase Amount of Refugees into the US. WTF?

A coalition of Senators, both GOP and Dem, sent a letter to Pres Trump asking to increase the number of Refugees for the US to invite in from Shithole countries, mostly muslimes. I cannot believe the amount of insanity that our Congress continues to display. FUBAR

Here is a list of the Anti-American Senators who should be tarred, feathered and run out on a rail...or at least voted out immediately.

The lawmakers include:

Sen. John Thune (R-SD)
    Sen. Patrick Leahy (D-VT)
    Sen. Lisa Murkowski (R-AK)
    Sen. Tina Smith (D-MN)
    Sen. Mike Rounds (R-SD)
    Sen. Thomas Carper (D-DE)
    Sen. Rob Portman (R-OH)
    Sen. Kristen Gillibrand (D-NY)
    Sen. Susan Collins (R-ME)
    Sen. Jeanne Shaheen (D-NH)
    Sen. Roy Blunt (R-MO)
    Sen. Tammy Baldwin (D-WI)
    Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL)
    Sen. Chris Van Hollen (D-MD)
    Sen. Cory Gardner (R-CO)
    Sen. Ed Markey (D-MA)

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...s-as-possible/
    Chipper, Robie, Inor and 2 others like this.

Proof there is not much difference between Republicans and Democrats. This republic is in serious trouble.
    Slippy, Michael_Js and Inor like this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Three words: "Follow the money".

Can't prove it, . . . but it always proves true, . . .

May God bless,
    Dwight
    Michael_Js and KUSA like this.
    If you can breathe, . . . thank God.

If you can read, . . . thank a teacher.

If you are reading this in English, . . . thank a veteran.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Some people (mostly muslims) actually LIKE living in shothole countries. The proof of that is the number of shithole muslim countries we have in the world. It is inhumane to uproot whole families from their shithole country homelands to bring them here.

I think I will start a non-profit called Preserve the Shitholes. It is for the children.
    rest in peace Corporal Bradley Coy 06/08/92-10/24/14

Rest in Peace Sgt Mackie. 10/19/19

Not many years ago..we had a shortage of tech people.... did we invest in training more..NO... we offered special visas for high paying jobs to a ton of Indians (Dot not feather)

There is nothing wrong with taking care of your OWN people first
    Be a Berean

I don't understand why people from shot hole countries want to come here. We have rules of law that in their country they can do what they want. Matter of fact my favorite saying is "I do what I want" So I guess I'm a hippocrit, so be it.
    A wise man once said, "Never argue with an idiot, anyone watching will not know who is who".

Super Moderator

@Slippy This action by the American America hating commies is twofold. Of course they want these people to flood our nation so it can be "fundamentally changed". But they also use this to set up Trump. Dont be surprised if down the road, in a debate, you hear something like this from whichever nutball gets the Dem nod: "Mr. Trump, months ago you were sent a letter from a bipartisan group of Congressmen asking you to raise the number of opressed migrants into the country. To help these poor, downtrodden people leave the terror and persecution of their country for the safety of the US. And you did nothing".

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Slippy and KUSA like this.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Inor View Post
    I think I will start a non-profit called Preserve the Shitholes. It is for the children.
    I hereby use my superior powers of horribly inaccurate long range plans to immediately build low-cost housing for muslims at the exiting apron of a military runway.

If a fighter jock has to rid his craft of dangerous and unsecured munitions, he can dump them on their housing, make numerous craters, and magically create 'new housing.'

It's for our children.
    Michael_Js, Inor, Slippy and 1 others like this.
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

Quote Originally Posted by Inor View Post
    Some people (mostly muslims) actually LIKE living in shothole countries. The proof of that is the number of shithole muslim countries we have in the world. It is inhumane to uproot whole families from their shithole country homelands to bring them here.

Excellent idea Sir!

But far be it from me to second guess my good friend @Inor regarding his bidness dealings but may I suggest a modification of the name of the non-profit to;

Preservation Of Shitholes...

Peace of Shitholes.

Of course the acronymn POS can be utilized on each!

Just brainstorming...
    Prepared One and Inor like this.

Super Moderator

"America has a responsibility to promote compassion and democracy around the world through assistance to vulnerable and displaced people."

Can anyone show me where it is stated in the constitution that we have a responsibility to promote compassion and democracy around the world?
    Slippy, Inor, KUSA and 2 others like this.
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links